open Music School

PinkieShyFlutterPie

"Sure....I'd LOVE to be your friend!" Metaphor brightened. He had made better progress than he had expected. He like making friends! He liked his friends! They didn't mind his instrument! Maybe they didn't suspect him after all! He smiled. at his new friends again.

I have returned! Again. sleep.png

School blocked the Forums, but I managed smile.png

I am SO SORRY that I haven't been on :'(

But I do have good news: I have over 40 OCs now!

Here's my latest: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sunshine-storm-r5338

"YOUR A CHANGELING AWESOME I LOVE CHANGELINGS" Flare yelled before covering his mouth and and sinking down a bit. "Sorry I really like changelings they are just so cool the way they look" Flare said feeling a bit embarrassed  for yelling really loudly.

EDWq5TC.png
Signature by the amazing:MiniKirby123

"I'm notta changeling...I'm...I'm..terrible at lying..." Metaphor admitted. "I guess ya'll want to know who I am and why I'm here then. I'm lonely. My real name is Prince Metamorphasis. My mom's the Queen. I want friends like mt role model, Twilight Sparkle. Please don't tell anypony!" he almost yelped.

Here's my latest: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sunshine-storm-r5338

Yay I'm so happy now that you are my friend well Flare, you, and me can all play our instrument sometime together if you would like and if Flare wouldn't mind at all that would be great and we will very much enjoy the company to so you are more then welcome to join us.

"Well, now that ya'll know I'm a changeling, i hope ya don't mind if I do...this!" Metaphor sprouted two feathery but flustered wings.

"I was getting tired of holding them beneath my disguise, sorry." Metaphor squeaked. His smile kept getting bigger and bigger.

Well I guess that it's ok that you are a changeling but it doesn't change who I meet and you are still my friend even if you were the Quean Of Changeling I would still be your friend because the first impression on a pony is alway the most important and the best.

"Changelings are the best" Flare said as he played his guitar and played a soothing melody on it and then puts the guitar away. "Anyways what brings you here Meta I havent seen you before...plus why would a prince be here I thought you would be at some where else.

EDWq5TC.png

OOC: hey guys sorry i haven't posted for a bit, i was doing stuff...andd now i'm sorta lost lol 

"A changeling? Wow...but..are you a good changeling?" Milly said hoping he was. Milly had herd lots of things about changelings but never anything about them being good  

Fluttershyyoung_zps8c0e9963.jpg

Signature made by me! :3

OCs:

MillyMusic , Heather ,

Neon Strobe , Scarlet Stage

Well of course he is a good changeling hes not trying to hurt us or anything right now so we should be just fine around Metaphor no matter what and he is very awesome to but not as awesome as pandas and yes I think that pandas are awesome because they eat bambo.

Thunder Dash then got out one of his best compositions and went to the school. It was a score for a small ensemble, but he did a piano cover of it as well. The song was known as "Under My Wing". He decided to go show it to his friends. When he stepped in, he noticed something different, a changeling. He didn't mind at all, unless the changeling tried to harm him. He then went and sat by the piano and waited for a perfect time to perform his piece. 

Metaphor sighed.

"It doesn't seem as if anypony here is against changelings, so...." Metaphor's disguise melted off. He stood shorter than the Queen but taller than Cadence. He stretched his wings. His horn looked exactly like the Queen's did.

"I would be King now, but I'm too young. I also don't like the cruel citizens of my country. I heard of runaways that befriend ponies and stay that way forever, so I left." Metaphor explained.

"Your really tall though" Flare said looking at Meat in amazement. "I wish Chrysalis was like that

i to tell the truth would want to meet her at some point" Flare said as he wondered where to go and then he came up with asking Meta. "Hey Meta do you want to head somewhere"

EDWq5TC.png

"Sure! Um, my mum's dead...I don't really want to talk about it. Anyway, i heard ya'll have a band? Is there even the slightect possibility that I could join? Oh, and should I wear my disguise? I don't want anypony to judge me and I rather like the random feathers look..." Metaphor replied. He looked so happy that he might burst.

Of course you can join the band we will be more then happy to let you join and it's a good thing that you are joining to because we need more band members and we are kind of short on them to so where are we going to go to now like what is the plan now that we are here.

"Would ya'll like a demonstration?" Metaphor conjured a strangely shaped instrument from the air. He threw his disguise back on, but with wings again, and started playing. It sounded like a harp mixed with an electric guitar and a tad bit of violin and bass. It sounded very pleasant to the ear but looked rather difficult to play.

((Here's a rough picture I drew on paint. It looks odd...))
post-12779-0-01733700-1365261822_thumb.png

Milly saw as Metaphor changed into a changeling "Wow" Milly said thinking how awesome he looked. Milly walked up to him "Huh, you are vary tall" Milly said looking up at him when she herd him say he wanted to be in the band "Sure, as long as you can clay good! and i don't know, you can be yourself...i think it would be pretty cool to have a changeling in the band!"  

Fluttershyyoung_zps8c0e9963.jpg

Signature made by me! :3

OCs:

MillyMusic , Heather ,

Neon Strobe , Scarlet Stage

Thunder Dash stood up. "Whoa, he's almost as tall as me." He said. He then sat back down on the piano and opened his composition book. He then began to play the piece he wrote titled "Under My Wing". He then began to sing the lyrics with it as he continued to play in his usual expressive and dramatic form. 

(OOC: Here's the piece)

https://pony.fm/tracks/248-under-my-wing

(Ok I can't see how Thunder Dash has a piano at the park but oh well) Wow that is a very awesome instrument Metaphor but pandas are still more awesome thing that because they eat bamboo so now what are we going to do does anypony have any ideas at all what about you Metaphor do you have an idea?

(Ok I can't see how Thunder Dash has a piano at the park but oh well) Wow that is a very awesome instrument Metaphor but pandas are still more awesome thing that because they eat bamboo so now what are we going to do does anypony have any ideas at all what about you Metaphor do you have an idea?

(OOC: I'm back at the school already playing the piece). 

Thunder Dash finished the piece and then put it away. He then got out his composition portfolio, which contained all of his compositions (all 6 of them), and organized them. He then put the folder back in his bag. 

"Uh Luna where did Pandas come in all of a sudden" Flare said looking up at the sky to see a piano falling from the sky then Flare just thought. "Derpy" Flare said as he pushed Splash, Meta, and Luna and moved out of the way before the big Grand Piano landed on top of them.

EDWq5TC.png

(edited)

"Oh come on!" Thunder Dash said ticked off as he stormed out the room and into another room. He then made his electric guitar appear and cranked up the distortion. He then began to shred hard and do crazy solos  He then put on a chorus effect to get an awesome distortion doubling effect. 

Edited by Thunder-Dash

Red walked through the main plaza of Manehatten, passing a few students in the park.  He smiled as they made music in public, something even Red struggled with.  He figured that he should at least play something in public while they were here though, so he conjured four cellos when he reached the main plaza.  He felt a bit edgy today, so he let out a bit of frustration through the cellos...hoping that a few of his students were close enough to hear the music over everypony and join in.

Red played this in the main plaza:

http://youtu.be/MhKe-Z-NhBs

Thank you Flare for saving us, *blushing* and well I said that the instrument is awesome but I think that there is nothing more awesome then a panda so I like to say pandas are awesome because they eat bamboo that how panda got into the conversation.

"Sorry guys" Derpy said flying off. "No problem Derpy everything is fine" Flare said before he heard about Pandas. "But why even mention Pandas" Flare said looking back up and seeing nothing else fall down from the sky. "Anyways that was Derpy who almost crushed us with a piano" Flare said

EDWq5TC.png

After calming down, Thunder Dash decided to go back to the park with his guitars and jam a little bit with some of the local musicians. He didn't find that many this time, and those whom he found were already into their jam session. Therefore, he went solo.