Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Music School

PinkieShyFlutterPie

(edited)

@LunaFlower226 Meteorite heard hoof steps from the hall he prepared himself to greet any new ponys the way he could two ponys walk through the door a mare and a stallion he jump right in front of them and with a cheerful tune he said "HELLO" he put his two hoofs on one of the mares hoof and began to shake rapidly "hi my name meteorite what's yours oh and hi to you too"he said looking at the stallion "I'm new around here"

Edited by Meteorite

"Oh hello my name is Luna Flower and no I'm not the princes and I'm not Princes Luna just so you know" Luna said to the pony that is there. "Well it's nice to meet you Meteorite" Luna said as she stepped back from the pony a little bit. "So you are a new student to that's good to know what instrument do you play" Luna asked.

(edited)

@LunaFlower226 Meteorite smiled and said "my only instrument is my vocal cords but I do dabble a little bit into guitar and make some mixes like a DJ but most of the time i sing so what do you play or are you a singer like me?" he asked politely and with a smile "also who's your friend?"

Edited by Meteorite

"My name is Flare nice to meet you Meteorite" Flare said as he set his case down. "You you play a little bit of guitar also...cool" Flare said as he shook meteorites hoof. "Just wondering when did you get here exactly" Flare said wondering if he has here for long

"Oh I play and sing the instrument that I manly play is the clarinet and I mostly sing jappanese songs but I do sing English songs to" Luna said not trying to show off. "Well it is nice that you can sig and partly play the guitar as long as you are nice to the other ponies then that's good" Luna said.

Epic Rainbow flew into the classroom and glared at MoonSparkle. "Hey, Flare!" she said smiling. "Who's your friend?"

epic_rainbow_in_ponyville_by_rainbowdashooc: thats epic rainbow <.<   also i want Epic Rainbow to be a vampony!! a vampony is a vampire pony :)

Epic Rainbow got a microphone and sang along with what Flare was playing on the guitar. "Come on, umm... whatever your name is... sing along!"

(Umm you way to behind we are not even there we are at Manhattan also Moonsparkle isn't in here she was banned from the site so yeah you a bit behind)

Flare pulled out his violin and slowly started then it turned into Dark Impetus which then turned to I'mpeto Oscura which was really to hard to play when changing into a different song without stopping.

ooc: well i only read teh first few posts rofl im lazy... im srry update me plz!!!  i had no ideas srry sorry sorry i cant explain how stupid i feel omg im an idiot!! somepony comfort me!! sad.png  waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh somepony!! anypony please!! helpppppppp (im srry this is so long)

((Okay so right now we are on a field trip to Manehattan and every pony is in a classroom right now either talking or playing music like my OC flare and also try to fit your self in right now and don't worry you just didn't read all the posts which can be tedious at times but its nessnesscsry

Thunder Dash suddenly turned and saw the new pony. "Well somepony looks flamboyant!" He said. "Name's Thunder Dash!" He said extending his hoof out for a hoof bump. Thunder Dash was still in his younger form, which he knew. He'd rather stay in this form for a while than revert to his older self. 

((Don't worry, epicrainbow275. Nopony thinks you're stupid. I felt that way as a noob. You'll get into the swing of things :) ))

"I'm Prince Metamorphosis of the changelings, heir to the throne and yata yata. I will not stay a changeling, incase it makes you uncomfortable," Metaphor said. He transformed into his alicorn stallion, feathers sprouting randomly from his body.

"Well my name is Luna it seams like a lot of new students have been joining lately but that's ok to the more the better just like pandas are awesome because they eat bamboo and yes every now and then I'm just random" Luna said so that they all can hear her.

"Pandas are awesome ONLY because they eat bamboo?" Metaphor asked, confused. "I've eaten bamboo. I do prefer sugar cane, though. Much more pleasant on the tongue. Anyway, does that make anypony who eats bamboo awesome?"

The group looked at him quizzically.

"Wait, did I say anything offensive? I apologize, I am not used to speaking the tongue of common folk," he sighed.

"Again with the pandas" Flare said as he looked around. "Splash isnt back yet....where could she have gone" Flare said as his mind started to focus on pandas. "Great now you got me thinking pandas" Flare said looking at Meta.

((Sorry te changelings name was so long I forgot it)) 

((Just call him Metaphor. His full full name [with second name] is far too long to call him))

"Sorry," Metaphor whimpered. "I can call her telekinetically, if you want. I hope she's alright. Why pandas? Why not those giant eels that live here in the canyons? Don't they breathe fire? I know that Rainbow Dash set up some sort of race for pets around them? Why can't I recall their species' name?"

Thunder Dash then made his acoustic guitar appear and sat down on the floor and began to strum a soft melody. "He then looked up at Metaphor. "I always like to play what's on my mind. It's what I do when I have nothing to do." Thunder Dash said continuing to play. 

"Dont ask" Flare said looking at Metaphor. "Go ahead and call her also Trixie sucks and she is th e worst pony in the world and she shouldnt live" Flare said hopin that will bring Bomar here so Flare can kick his flank five time over Equestria. "I wonder if that will get his attention"

"Meh, it might. Sometimes it requires a little more than that, but on others, he appears at the mention of her name. I'll try and contact Splash," Metaphor said. He used his horn to Magic Dial Splash's Horn Code.

"Splash?" A screen appeared before his face. Splash was on it.

"Yeah?" she grunted.

"Are you alright?"

"No," she strained. "I'm actually hanging by my tail from a tree."

"Would you like help?"

"Yes, please."

Metaphor lifted his hoof and pressed it to the screen. Splash did the same to hers and her tail came undone and she fell through the screen. Metaphor caught her and set her down.

"Thanks," she panted. "Hi, ya'll. What did I miss?"

"Nothing excpet and new pony that just arrived and also...where have you been" Flare said as he grabbed his violin and tuned it a bit before putting it away. "Also I wanna see Bomar...and then kick his flank to the moon...or over Equestria which ever works better" Flare said.

"Not very much." Thunder Dash said as he stopped strumming his guitar. He was still in his younger form. He then turned to Flare, "Who is this Bomar guy you keep talking about? Is he like an archenemy or something." Thunder Dash asked putting his guitar away. 

"Uh...not one of mine more like Splashes and Metas archenemy...I just wanna hurt him for what he tried to do" Flare said as he pulled out his guitar from the case his violin was also in and starts strumming a song. "I know its none of my business but hey any one trying to hurts my friends gets to deal with me" Flare said

"That's how I am. If anypony tries to mess with my friends, I'll have them either down on the ground or scared so bad that they won't even try to mess with my friends again." Thunder Dash said making his electric guitar appear. He then made a clean towel appear and began to wipe the dust off of his guitar. 

Splash noticed Thunder Dash's minute size.

"Did you, er....get a... haircut?" she tried awkwardly.

"I have an idea," Metaphor said. "Let's make a song or rap about the terribleness of Trixie. That should stir Bomar up somewhere. He cast a stupid spell so that he knows whenever somepony mentions Trixie and in what context her name is used."

"Wouldn't he know that you just suggested that?" Splash asked.

Metaphor derped his face.

"Hay pandas are awesome no matter what and sorry that I have been saying random things lately that is what I do sometimes" Luna said as she sees that Thunder Dash is still small. "So what are we going to do to help Thumder Dash get back to his normal size" Luna asked.

"No, I just transformed back to my younger self." Thunder Dash said. He then heard Metaphor's idea about the rap. "That sounds awesome. I could probably make the beat for it. Thunder Dash said. "If you're gonna do the lyrics, just don't make them cheesy okay?" Thunder Dash said.