Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Music School

PinkieShyFlutterPie

"I've been taking care of this guitar for as long i have had it and the string don't look like they will break" Flare said as he played a soothing melody on the guitar. "This guitar's strings will never break...not as long as I make sure to take care of them" Flare said

Ok that's good just trying to make sure that you are very careful with the strings that you have and I don't know why but I usually bring extra guitar strings or clarinet reed for other ponies that might need them but don't have enough bits to buy them.

Splash zipped Conrad inside of hre suitcase after scolding him severely.

"You should know better than to jump into random pony's laps! You gave Aqua the scare of a lifetime! Aqua's afraid of snakes!" Splash had said.

Now, she felt one of her black-outs coming on. She winced. She hated those. She always forgot things after them! She began to fade, so she excused herself to the bathroom, but passed out on the way out.

Aquaris heard someone hit the grounds. "Is she ok I wonder" Aquaris said as he got up and walked twords where he heard the noise and saw Splash on the ground. "Oh no" Aquaris ran twords her. "Um miss are you ok...miss" Aquaris said trying to wake Splash. "She's passed out...what do I do" Aquaris said looking for anything that can help.

Oh no Splash are you ok do we need to get mediation for her I'm really worried about her now what are we going to go now ok I'm putting her on a bench for right now and I'm going to see if she brought some mediation with her if this ever happen *going through the bag*

Conrad slipped out of the bag unnoticed. He had liked the way that other pony smelled. It reminded him of home. It was a little scary being shoved into a suitcase and jumbled around. Conrad slip around until he found a nice sunny spot in a window.

((Splash doesn't have medication, but you will find a letter from her brother in her suitcase about how the black outs need to be simply waited out))

Oh what's this a letter from her brother and it has something about her black out and it seams like all we need to do is wait for her to come to and she doesn't have any medication to take either so I guess that her black outs are common and if its common then . . .

Conrad sunned until it began to burn. He rolled slightly but fell out of the window into another pony's lap. It was that young stallion, Flare or something. Conrad looked up into his face with an uneven eye coordination. He flicked his tongue out and tasted the air near the pony. It tasted like some form of musical instrument. Those tasted pretty bad.

Aquarisk looked down at his lap and saw the snake. "S-snake...on my lap" Aquarisk froze stiff and didnt move an inch. "Oh why me why am I the one who the snake bothers why me" Aqua said to him self as he went pale again and passed out on his seat. "Why must I be afraid of snakes...why" Aqua said before he passed out.

Conrad cuddled in Aqua's lap before realizing that the pony had fainted. He slipped out of the unconscious pony's lap and into the next's. Erm, too much perfume. He kept moving until he rested on Splash's back. Perfect. He had missed her for a moment anwho.

Oh no Aqua are you ok this is partly my fault I wasn't paying attention to the snake at all I'm goins to get Flare. Flare where are you Aqua needs your help right now Flare where are you at oh there you are well Aqua passed out again because of Splash's snake.

"He will wake up soon he always over reacts when a snake touches him" Flare said. "Also if he passes out again give him this to wake him up" Flare said giving Luna a adrenalin needle. "Usually if he passes out again his hear will slowly start to stop so he will need this"

Oh ok *takes the adrenalin needle* so what exsatly is the adrenalin needle for and how do you use it because I'm not really familiar with this and I'm still wondering how am I suposte to use it in the first place (sorry for not know what it's for I'm curries about it)

"It's to make sure his heart doesn't stop he can only pass out 3 time and on the third time he passes out his heart starts to stop s this is the second time if it happens again just give it to him in his neck or his arm" (It's ok) Flare said as he walked twords Aqua and woke him up. "Learn to control your fear of snakes Aqua remember what happened last tim you passed out 3 time" Flare said

Oh well now I know and now I feel a little bit like Derpy well it will be very very bad if he passed out again so I'm going to keep a close eye on the snake *staring at the snake* I'm watching you little snake this time you won't even get close to Aqua now even though you are cute.

Aquarisk woke up a bit later and notice the snake was gone and Luna was watching it. "Uh...Luna what are you doing having a staring contest with the snake" Aqua joked knowing that snake can be sneaky apparently when it wants. "How come that snake is always near me though"

Thunder Dash runs in the room completely out of breath. He completely forgot he signed up for Music School. "Did...*pant*...I...*pant*...miss*...*pant*......anything?" He asked trying to regain his energy. He looked around the saw the instruments. He then saw a lonely piano in the corner.

(OOC: Here's a pic of my OC: post-8804-0-44611400-1364690821.png, am I too late to join?)

Edited by Thunder-Dash

(Thunder Dash you are not to late the class is just going to Mainhatten on a field trip) Aqua I'm not having a staring contest I'm just making sure that he is staying still and won't go anywhere and if I was having a staring contested I would be saying stare but I will be holding it out then say stare again.

"Uh ok...im just gonna head outside of the train" Aqua said as he exited out of the train car and looked over the railing. "Why am I so afraid of snakes...maybe I should just stay away from it until we get to Manehattan...I'm surprised that I met Flare thoguh though it's sad I wont see him for a while since im not going back to Ponyville for a while" Aqua said

No little snack you just stay here and I won't have to pick you up even though I really want to oh I just can't help it *picks up the snake* you are just to cute for me to not hold you *starts petting the snake* who is a good little Conrad yes you are and you are just so cute to.

He then saw ponies going to the train and ran after to catch them. "Hey, I'm Thunder Dash. I heard y'all were going to Manehattan. What for? My cousin Storm Rush lives there but, I guess y'all are going there for a performance?" He asked not sure what else to say. 

Thunder Dash runs in the room completely out of breath. He completely forgot he signed up for Music School. "Did...*pant*...I...*pant*...miss*...*pant*......anything?" He asked trying to regain his energy. He looked around the saw the instruments. He then saw a lonely piano in the corner.

(OOC: Here's a pic of my OC: attachicon.gifThunder Dash.png, am I too late to join?)

OOC: Thunder Dash, your not to late, anypony can join at any time as long as they find a way to fit it in to the story! But right now we are on a class trip to Manehatten :) 

"Hey everypony *yawn* sorry i sorta fell asleep, so are we at Manehatten yet? we should be getting there soon right?!" Milly said a little tired and vary excitedly. Milly goes over to the yellow pony with wings "Hey, I saw you in class but you never really talked...I'm MillyMusic whats your name?" 

Splash suddenly snapped awake. She sat up quickly and Conrad fell from her back. She magically stuffed him into her suitcase after a good long glare at him.

"Sorry, everypony. Old curse. Ask me later. I'll tell ya'll about it. Who're you?" She asked Thunder Dash.

OOC(I've been sick for the past five days and still am. I realized due to me not being on the site to post in the rp means that I will be to far behind to understand what is going on throughout the rp. With this I am giving my notice that I will not be participating with this rp any longer. No hard feelings and please don't hate me for quitting. I just feel like I am not fit for this rp after being absent for so long.)

"I'm, Thunder Dash, a pegasus from Cloudsdale. I've been playing the piano for quite a while, as you can see by my cutie mark." He said showing his cutie mark, a double branched golden lightning bolt with stars and musical notes surrounding it. "And I happen to be a pegasus with something very extraordinary." He said with a smile trying not to be boastful.