Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The real time defenders

DoctorWhoovesandDerpy

(edited)

(Um, babs brother is Wind. HERPDEDERP!)

Canterlot.

Wind was sitting down in a room where rarity is making the tuxedo for his wedding.

"Do you want yours black or blue?" Rarity asked.

"blue." Connor said. "just give me blue." Rarity noticed Connor not being happy.

"Wind, what's wrong. I thought Applejack was like your soulmate! You should be happy!" Rarity said, sitting down next to him.

"I feel something bad is going to happen. I'm going to see applejack." Wind said. As he got out of the room he saw a shadow of some sort of figure. He ran to it and fell into a hole.

Edited by DoctorWhoovesandDerpy

Frost made it to Canterlot and looked for Shining Armor. "SHINING ARMOR WHERE ARE YOU I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" Frost yelled as he looked around the castle. "Shining Armor where are you at" Frost said as he looked around the castle surprised he's not being yelled at by the guards.

Shining armor ran towards him and hugged him.

"DUDE! What's up? Shining armor said to him.

"Something' suspicious is goin' on here!" Babs said to herself as she walked out of the train. But everything seemed fine. There were 5 layers of forcefIeld, a bunch of guards. What could go wrong. Everything.

"Shining Armor...did someone make a threat to the kingdom again when a wedding is today" Frost asked. "Has anything weird ever happened yet...I am just making sure cause last time...well you know" Frost said remembering the Queen Chrysalis incident back then

"Um...no? But Wind is acting a little strange. Probably nervous of marrying his soulmate today. No big deal. But, hey, Babs is going to be Winds best mare! Or the flower girls? No, I think that's the CMCs. I know for sure Babs or Doctor Whooves is going to be his best mare. Actually, Wind is going to have Babs and Applwjack is going to have doctor whooves!"

"Ok...I guess i'm just on edge lately after what just happened" Frost said as he started to leave. "Maybe i should go and see Wind...maybe im just paranoid after last time" Frost said as he wandered around the place and got lost. "I need to learn not to get lost all the time"

(Ok. I NEED to control him just this once! I won't control him anymore! I pinkie swear!)

Frost walked inside the castle. (THAT'S IT! THE TALKING IS YOURS!) Applejack was waiting for Wind. Wind came in.

"Did I miss anything IMPORTENT?" Wind asked.

"Nothing much." Applejack said.

"When will the wedding be?"

"At about 5:30. It's 5 now. We need to get your suit on!" Wind and Applejack walk out. (I highly advice you to follow them!)

Frost followed them both to the wedding hall and sat down. "I still have a bad feeling that something is going to happen" Frost said to himself as he watched the wedding go on. "Why...just why wont this feeling go away" Frost said as he looked around the room.

"Yes, but I just don't know!" Applejack and Wind said in a private room. Wind zapped a green bean at Applejack. It looked like it was hypnotizing Applejack. 

"There, better now?" Wind said with an evil grin.

Babs was sitting in a room where Rarity was making her look pretty for the wedding.

"Remember, I want tah' keep the hangin hair!" Babs said to Rarity. Rarity groaned.

"Fine, but I'll do the rest!" Rarity said to Babs.

Frost got up and left the place. "I can't stay...not while I can...what the" Frost said as he saw a Changeling and chased after it. " HEY" Frost yelled as he ran after the changeling. "What is a Changeling doing here" Frost thought as he followed the Changeling into...the mines.

(Oh. This is how we do the reveals. I thought you were going to confront Wind and Applejack and then Wind would send you to the mines... Ok, then.)

The changeling disappeared.

"Oh, god. Another changeling?" A voice groaned. "I hate these things." the figure walked out of the darkness of the mines to reveal Wind.

"FROST!" Wind said. He ran to Frost and hugged him.

"W-WIND...DA BUCK IS GOING ON HERE" Frost said surprised to see Wind down here. "Why are you here we really should get you back to the castle the wedding is....wait how are you here when i just saw you up there....are you a spy" Frost said staring at Wind till he noticed the way behind him is sealed. "Uh...this wall wasn't here before"

"I knew something was up..." Frost said. "Im going to kill you...YOU IMPOSTER" Frost said as he charged straight twords the fake Windwaker and uppercutted him.  "Show your true self why dont you" Frost said as he stood over the fakes body. "Now...you gonna show your true self"

(The video was good, right? That's what you call, dedication!)

Bits of pieces disintegrated. King sombra and Queen chrysalis showed their true forms.

"YOU GUESSED CORRECTLY!" King Sombra growled.

"Now time do diiiiiiieeeeeeee!" Queen chrysalis hissed.

King sombra clashed swords with Applejack and Wind. Queen Chrysalis was uppercuted by Babs Seed.

"That's what ya' get fo' crahing dah party!" Babs said to Chrysalis. 

Edited by Bearsie

"Leave Chrysalis to me" Frost said as he grabbed his keyblade (Bond of Flames) from under where he was sitting before he left. "I never leave without it...especially if i feel something is going on" Frost said as he charged up a special attack in his keyblade. "NOW...ZANTETSUKEN" Frost yelled as he disappeared and reapeard behind Chrysalis...only for it to be blocked.

"You foolish fillies can't ssssssssstop me!" Chrysalis said.

"BUT I CAN!" I voice came from outside, only to be greeted by the most unlikley pony.

"I AM NOT A FILLY! I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE!"

Connor, (Hero's Blade) and Applejack (Ultimia and kingdom key) Attack King sombra. Applejack attacks from behind, while Wind attacks from in front.

"You can't defeat me! I got a whole army of changelings ready to attack you!" King sombra said to wind.

"Applejack, get the Elements of harmony! I'll take care of Sombra!" Wind said to Applejack.

"Ya' got it!" Applejack said as she ran off, leaving Sombra and Wind to fight. 

"Yes I can...Keyblade change" Frost said as his keyblade changed to Oblivion. "Lets go Chrysalis your out-numbered" Frost said as his keyblade started to glow. "Lets go ARS ARCANUM" Frost yelled as he attacked Chrysalis with a flurry of slashes ending it wiht a overhead head slash.

Chrysalis shot beams at trixie that knocked her over the castle. Babs punched chrysalis and uppercutted her.

King sombra clashed swords with Wind. Wind slashed king sombra. Kong sombra slashed wind, but that didnt hurt much. He uppercutted sombra and punched him in the stomach. He slashed st sombra multiple times.

"Give up Chrysalis you wont win" Frost said as he slashed at Chrysalis then jumped back. "Why would you even try to do this anyways Chrysalis...your better then this I thought you didnt need any help" Frost said trying to make Chrysalis turn on Sombra. "I mean the Queen of the Changelings needs help from another person...thats new"

(edited)

"Hah! Me and King Sombra had a 'history'" queen chrysalis said as she shot beams at frost. "The only reason I wanted to be part of this is to get revenge on Wind, that's all."

King sombra disappeared. (Get ready for the reprise!)

"I have to get the Elements!" Wind said as he ran out of the castle. He caught up with applejack and found the sanctuary to where the elements where. They went inside, where there were bunches of stained glass. On one showed the doctor and Wind with the tardis. Another showed Applejack, Connor, and Babs fighting king sombra. And the last one he saw was the elements of harmony. Element of magic, laughter, generosity, kindness, loyalty, honesty, and, of course, time, with their respected ponies.

"Here are the elements are!" Applejack said. She took out the element of time and threw it at wind. He caught it and put it on.

Edited by DoctorWhoovesandDerpy

"You both had a thing...wow" Frost said surprised as he blocked the beam but got hit by one sending him back a bit. "I'm not finished yet" Frost said as he charged up the power in his keyblade. "I'll make sure you get finished" Frost charged forward twords Chrysalis. "SHADOW-BREAKER" Frost yelled as he strikes with the power of darkness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYMr18Z97GA

"WE'RE HERE, SOMBRA!" Twilight said from behind.

"And we're ready to kick your plot!" Rarity said also. The mane 7 charged at Sombra. Sombra shot sticky goo at 6 ponies, but he missed one. WIND!

"So, you want a one on one battle? Very well!" Wind said to Sombra. "COME AT ME!"

"Frost! Come with me!" Babs said, signaling Frost. "She's too powerful for you!"

"I can handle this" Frost said. "Besides..." Frost said as he jumped into the air and a black orb appeared at the end of his keyblade. "I got a few more moves i can do" Frost said as the black orb grew bigger. "This is the finale...RAGNAROK" Frost yelled as the orb dispersed into an array of lasers hitting Chrysalis.

Chrysalis disappeared.

"What are ya' waiting for? Let's go!" Babs said to Frost

Wind clashed swords with Sombra. They fought outside with their swords. Then, Wind knocked Sombra's sword off the castle. (It hit Sibsy in the left hoof.) Chrysalis appeared.

"Let's go, Sombra! We are defeated!" Chrysalis said.

"I was going to kill you, but I have a choice. You go with Chrysalis, everyone will continue to hate you and you will eventually get killed. BUT, if you go with me and kill Chrysailis, you will save the day and everyone will love you. Your choice." Wind said to Sombra. Sombra was thinking for a moment. Then, he decided. 

"I'll go with Wind." Sombra said, embracing (hugging) Wind. "I'm so sorry.

"It's okay, Sombra." Wind said, hugging hom back.

"Very well. I'll kill BOTH OF YOU!" Chrysalis said, shooting a green gooey substance that traps both of you. "Any last words?" Chrysalis said. Then, Wind and Sombra said the most random thing ever...

"FUS RO DAH!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hAPwpifb8Q

Everything blew up. (Not really.) Chrysalis and the changelings flew off the castle.

"THE CHANGELINGS ARE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"