Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The real time defenders

DoctorWhoovesandDerpy

Frost was blushing also as they both left the library. "So i believe that is everything lets head back to Princess Celestia and give her all the stuff we collected" Frost said as he and Babs went to the train station. "Two tickets to Canterlot please" Frost said giving the bits to the persona and grabbing the tickets. "ok lets go"

They got on the train and it left.

"You know how lovers call Eachother nicknames like sugarcube, honey, and all that stuff. Well, I think we should do that also!" Babs said to frost. Since they were in love with Eachother, they should make it worth while. "What do you thnk, frost?"

The door opened. A pony with a black hood came inside the little shed it the .MOV universe.

"Hey hey hey. Your in my shed!" A deep voice called out. It was dark, so the ponies couldn't see Eachother.

"I know. I know. It's me!" The first pony said as he pulled he hooded cloak. It was the deformed .MOV version of Wind.

"Hey hey hey! You ready for 'IT'" the deep voice said.

"You betcha!" Wind said as the door closed

They got on the train and it left.

"You know how lovers call Eachother nicknames like sugarcube, honey, and all that stuff. Well, I think we should do that also!" Babs said to frost. Since they were in love with Eachother, they should make it worth while. "What do you thnk, frost?"

"I think its a great idea...problem is i don't know what to call you still I have been thinking and thinking but i can think of any name" Frost said as he gave the conductor the tickets as he passed by. "I guess im not really good at nicknames" Frost said as the train started to depart.

"We'll, Connor and Applejack call Eachother sugarcube for some reason. We could do that!" Babs said to frost. She was thinking about the name Frosty.

"How about Frosty!? Your names frost, so it will be perfect!"

Connor got out of the shed. He felt happy and rejuvenated. He had white stuff all over him.

"Oh, please tell me that's frosting!" Connor said. He licked the white stuff. "Yup! Frosting!"

"Um ok...but i still dont know what to call you..." Frost said looking down on himself. Meanwhile Flare was flying around Ponyville in look for Windwaker. "Damn where is he i need to talk to him about something" Flare said looking around and landed. "Its no use ill never find at this rate"

The tardis timeported in ponyville. Wind got out and saw flare flying, looking for him. Wind flew up to flare.

"'Sup, flare! You needed me?" Wind said.

"I think Seed will do!" Babs said to frost. The train stopped. "Where exactly is the castle? I've never been around Canterlot."

"Yeah I did need you have you seen Frost anywhere i need to give him something" Flare said holding an amulet. "I want to give him this but i havent seen him in a while" Flare said Meanwhile the train Babs and Frost were on stopped at Canterlot. "Well we are here now Seed" Frost said looking at Babs as they got off the train.

"Heh, seed. I like that name!" Babs said to frost. They walked around Canterlot until they saw the castle. Babs was excited as ever, meeting Celestis and Luna again! Maybe they could keep some of the stuff they collected. Well, she was going to keep the book for sure. They walked inside the castle, where princess Celestia was waiting.

"Welcome, my little ponies!" Celestia said. "Did you bring everything?"

"We got everything we got the rainbow, the book from Twilights library, the apples, the 2 cupcakes, and the butterfly in a jar" Frosts said hoping he can keep the rainbow. "We got it all...with a little bit of delay but we still got all of the item" Frost said as he handed the item to Princess Celestia.

"Thank you, my little fillies! You may go now! Come to the castle tomorrow!" Celestia said as frost and babs left.

The tardis 6:30

Everypony was sitting at the table. There were 4 sides of the tables, 2 ponies per side. Frost sat next to babs, applejack sat next to Connor, Lyra sat next to flare, and the Doctor sat next to derpy.

"Well, the whole group is here!" Connor said to everypony. A ding was heard in the kitchen.

"It's ready!" Applejack said to Connor. They walked into the kitchen and got platefuls of pasta! They set it down to everypony.

Frost wasnt feeling hungry at the time so he just go up and left the table and headed to his and Babs room. "Frost?" Flare tried to ask frost what was wrong but Frost was out of ear reach. "I wonder if Frost is ok" Flare said as he ate his own food. "I hope Frost is ok" Lyra said

Babs happily ate her food in about 5 minutes. She was hungry, and hadn't eaten in a day.

"Im going to see what's wrong with frost!" She said. She got up and walked upstairs to her room, where frost was at.

"Hey, frosty!" (Haha! That never gets old!) babs said. "What's wrong? Is everything ok?"

"Hey Seed" Frost said as he was laying in his bed. "I just feel sick for some reason...I dont know why" Frost said before he coughed up blood into his hoof. "Uh Seed....I think I might need doctor....fast" Frost said as he was shocked from the blood he coughed up in his hoof.

( really? Frost is sick, HOW?)

Babs rushed downstairs.

"Frost just coughed up blood! We need to get him to the hospital, now!" Babs said to the Time Defenders. Connor flew to babs room, picked up frost, and flew him out of the tardis to the hospital. He went inside.

"We need a doctor over here! This kid is coughing blood!" Connor yelled. Quickly, doctors came and got frost to a hospital room.

((Remember the fight with Diamond Tiara well i decided he had a extra minor injury that wasnt bothering him till now))

Flare flew with Wind to the hospital. "Frost what happened to you" Flare said as he watched the nurses/doctors take Frost to a room. "How did this happen to him" Flare said

"I don't know." Wind said to flare. "Maybe he had a disease or something. Maybe during the fight between daimond and frost, he had another minor injury. Who knows"

Babs and applejack rushed to the hospital.

"I hope he's alright!" Applejack said.

"Frosty. Please be okay." Babs said to herself.

After a few hours the Nurse cam to them and said Frost will be alright though he shouldn't be in any situation that can get him hurt or he might get a chance to hurt him self again. "Well that's good to hear at least" Flare said as he gave Babs a pendant. "Give this to Frost ok Babs" Flare said as he left.

(A pendant. And what kind of pendant is that? Please don't tell me it's the alicorn amulet. That will be for the final battle. SPOILERS!) babs walked trough the ponies walking to and fro, going to the other rooms. Babs finnaly walked into the room, where she saw frost in the hospital bed.

"Hi, frosty!" Babs said to frost

(No not an Alicorn amulet Its actually two pendents that can be split in half one for Frost and one for Babs both dont have any magic power imbued in them)

"Hi Seed" Frost said smiling at Babs. "This suck im in the hospital again...just my luck" Frost said jokeingly as he sat up.

"Heh heh. Yeah. Anyway, I just wanted to check on you. Flare wanted me to give you this amulet. It splits into 2, so you and me can have a piece." Babs took off one piece and gave it to babs.

"So, listen, you hungry? They are having pie! What flavor do you want?" Babs said to frost.

"Do they have cherry pie" Frost asked as he took the pendant. "Its a pretty pendant dont you think Seed" Frost said as he stared at the amulet piece for a while. "Flare always knew ho to make people smile...including me" Frost said as he laid down on the hosptial bed.

"I know. It pretty. Yeah, they have cherry pie. I'll get you a slice. Listen, thanks for being my girlfriend and all." Babs said. She kissed babs and left out of the room. She found a cafeteria with some pie. She took a price of cherry pie, and apple pie and took it to frosts room. She gave the cherry pie to frost.

((You said girlfriend to Frost. So is Frost a girl now???))

"Thanks Seed" Frost said while yawning then he took a bite of the pie. "I must be getting tired" Frost said as he yawned again. "Plus i cant stop yawning for the life of me" Frost said as he let out a little laugh and ate the rest of his pie. "Also thank you for being my girlfriend"

(BOYFRIEND! GAWD. Sah-ry)

"Yeah. I hadn't had a boyfriend. But you made that change. Thank you frosty. Do you mind if I lay down next to your for a bit?"

Wind was at the tardis, sitting in his bed. Applejack came in the room and sat down next to him.

"What's wrong?" Applejack asked wind.

"I'm worried about frost. He's a good kid." Wind replied.

"I know. You want some Appel fritters?"

"I guess."