Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello vinyl here!

vinylscratc3

post-13704-0-36017900-1363384124_thumb.png<--------my drawing.Hello everypony i`am "hardcore" brony, mostly draws and posting pics about the show..I won`t RP as vinyl but i still love all the fanmade music! ^^ I became a brony for half a year ago and loves it more and more! ^^ I have never used these kind of forums before so i would aprocite somone to help me ^^ my name on instagram is..hrm.."ilovemyssp".....derp wathever ^^ i am glad that u readed my post ^^

• Brohoof 1

That's a beautiful picture, well done. And welcome to the bestest brony forum!

Thanks it took some time and thanks again ^^ i never thought somone/somepony would answer :/ so i am really glad u did ^^

Awesome pic! Btw WELCOME! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Everyone is pretty awesome and quite their own character!

If you ever want some help you can ask me and I will help to the best of my abilities!

oh and 

tumblr_mbplsc7rMu1reuqmbo1_500.png

Awesome pic! Btw WELCOME! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Everyone is pretty awesome and quite their own character!

If you ever want some help you can ask me and I will help to the best of my abilities!

oh and 

img-1277429-1-tumblr_mbplsc7rMu1reuqmbo1

Greetings!

And welcome to the forums!

That is indeed a fantastic picture.

I hope you’ll contribute more of your artwork here.

Enjoy your stay!

Thanks! i am so glad u liked the pic and i would love to post more of my ^^. Only one thing disturbs me......your rank...i *shaking can`t..urgh..i call myself to have something that's called ....cupcakephobia...that...sry....but wathever %_% oo and also i like bananas xD 

post-13704-0-64721400-1363420099_thumb.png

That's some great art, you should post it in Fan Art smile.png

Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a good time here tongue.png

Thanks ^^

oh and 

img-1277429-1-tumblr_mbplsc7rMu1reuqmbo1

Hrm..i got one question, i read the post about movies at Fridays and wonder how i do to see them? ^^