The romance of babs and frost

Windwaker

Babs walked down the stairs into the cave. A light was glowing inside the cave. Babs went near it to reveal a pool of water. Babs recognized it right away, as she remembered the tale that was taught to her in class.

"Frosty? I think we found the mirrorpool." Babs said with a smile in her face.

"The mirrorpool" Frost said. "Whats a mirrorpool" Frost asked not knowing what a mirrorpool even is. "Why would one even be here anyways" Frost said suspicious of the mirrorpool he knows nothing about. "In fact I never even heard of a mirrorpool" Frost said.

"The mirrorpool is a legend, a myth A LIE. But I'm looking at it from my own eyes, so it's gotta be true. I heard something about a rhyme you must chant to clone yourself. For fillies and colts, the reflection is your opposite gender. I think the rhyme goes a little something like this.

And into her own reflection she stared Yearning for one whose reflection she shared And solemnly sweared not to be scared At the prospect of being doubly mared!"

The reflection of Babs climbed out of the pool of water.

"Wow! It really worked!" Babs said. "I'm looking pretty good as a Colt!"

"Thanks!" Colt Babs said.

"Uh...ok this is a bit weird" Frost said looking at the mirrorpool. "And into his own reflection he stared yearning for one whose reflection he shared  and solemnly sweared not to be scared at the prospect of being doubly mared" Frost chanted as he finished a female version of himself appeared. "Well this is awkward" bot Frost's said in unison.

"Alright! We have made a clone of ourselves! This is going to be awesome! Anyway, lets let our clones walk around for a bit, and then we can pull some pranks on people! A whole new door of trolling ponies has opened for us when we cloned ourselves! It's like rule 69, whatever that is." Babs said

"Rule 64 is when if there's a male or female version there's a gender swapped version of them also" Frost explained to Babs. "Anyways it's odd seeing a female version of yourself" Frost said. "Also what if they are actually evil versions of ourselves" Frost said looking at his female self.

Edited by FlareBolt

"Rule 69 is when if there's a male or female version there's a gender swapped version of them also" Frost explained to Babs. "Anyways it's odd seeing a female version of yourself" Frost said. "Also what if they are actually evil versions of ourselves" Frost said looking at his female self.

"Frosty, I'm a female, not a male. But I do look cute as a colt, don't I?" Babs said to both her colt self and frost.

"Eeyup! But, no flirting with yourself! Anyway, weren't we supposed to prank ponies today?" Colt Babs said.

"Your right! Lets go!" Babs replied as she left the cave

"I still think this is a bad idea" Frost said as he and his female clone left the cave. "I need to look up on this mirrorpool cause this is just to perfect to be true. "You can do research later right now we gotta go prank ponies" Female Frost said running past him and next to Babs.

"Perfect. Actually, lets do this tomorrow. HIDE HERE!" Babs said. "DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT SAY THE RHYME IN THE MIRRORPOOL! I don't want any shenanigans going on in here, or this will be too many pinkie pies all over again."

"Um, ok." Male babs said.

"Come frosty. Lets go back to the clubhouse. But, I do want to look at the stars. That would be so romantic!" Babs ran to the hill and laid down in it, staring at the stars.

Frost laid down next to her and then asked. "I still think it's a bad idea to even have a gender swapped clone of us" Frost said still feeling uneasy about the mirrorpool. "I really don't trust them near the mirrorpool either since what happened to Pinkie Pie also"

"Forget about it, your with me now, Frosty. Your marefriend, Babs Seed, from Manehattan!" Babs said. She caressed Frost cheek. "Did I ever tell you that you are so cute and kind?"

"I'm so bored." Male babs said to Frost, sitting down on a rock. "Do you want to make out or something." He blushed.

"Uh...I don't know maybe" Female Frost said to Male Babs. Meanwhile: "You never told me that in my life Seed...did I ever tell you that I love you accent(smooth Frost...just smooth)" Frost said blushing a bit. Meanwhile(again): "Why do you ask anyways Babs" Female Frost said to Male Babs.

"Uh...I don't know maybe" Female Frost said to Male Babs. Meanwhile: "You never told me that in my life Seed...did I ever tell you that I love you accent(smooth Frost...just smooth)" Frost said blushing a bit. Meanwhile(again): "Why do you ask anyways Babs" Female Frost said to Male Babs.

(Nice. XD)

"Thanks." Babs said to Frost. She went really close to Frost and pressed her lips against Frost. Her legs were wrapped around Frost's. Babs' arms were around frosts shoulders.

"Because. I'm bored." Male babs said to Female Frost. "Colts just say random things." He went over to Forst and made out with her.

((Why do I feel like something bad is gonna happen and its the clones fault))

Frost wrapped his arms around Babs while in the meantime Female Frost was blushing while she made out with Male Babs and then pulled away after she heard something. "Did you hear that"

"I heard it too! Do you want to investigate?" Male Babs said to Female Frost. " BUT WE NEED TO MAKE CLONES! I'm so lllaaazzzyyy!"

Babs blushed also as she released.

"Do you want to go inside, or stay here?" Babs asked frost. "I'm actually kind of hungry." Babs chuckled.

"Let's head inside" Frost said as he got up and helped Babs up. "Let's head back to the fort...im getting tired" Frost said he walked with Babs back to the fort. Meanwhile: "I dont think we should even do that the real Babs said not to  mess with the mirrorpool and I dont think real Frost would want extra us in this world" Female Frost said

Babs walked inside the fort. She went into the kitchen.

"Do you want some dinner? I'm pretty hungry right now. Pasta?" Babs asked frost with a smile.

"Ah, fine. We will ask Filly Babs and Colt Frost soon." Colt Babs said to Filly Frost. "You want to continue making out?"

"Yeah I am pretty hungry" Frost said as he sat down. "Before we fall asleep....would you be worried if I was coughing up blood the whole time and didn't tell you till now" Frost asked hoping he didn't sound too obvious. Meanwhile. "Sure...." Filly Frost said answering Colt Babs question.

(HA HA HA! XD)

Colt Babs did exactly what he said. He continued to make out with her, following by making love. I won't go into full detail... XD

"Well, kind of. I saw you coughing up blood, and I was a bit worried." Babs said. "I am making baked ziti! This is actually mine and Wind's favorite. I miss my big brother. I wonder how he is doing with his new wife, Applejack."

"Well I didn't want to bother you about it so I didn't say anything" Frost said. "But I haven't coughed up blood in a while...so I guess im ok" Frost smiled. "What do you think our clones are doing since they cant really leave the place" Frost asked hoping they didnt make more of them selves.

"Probably making love or something." Babs said, taking a bite out of the ziti. "So, um, do you want to go check on the clones? It's quite the responsibility or something to take care of yourself of the opposite gender." Babs took another bite out of her ziti. "So, I wanted to ask you something, but you might not do it."

Frost took a bite of the ziti. "Just leave them be it's not like they could get into trouble...right" Frost said taking another bite out of the ziti. "What did you want to ask me then" Frost asked wondering what she wanted to ask him. "It cant be that crazy if you didn want to ask me"

(edited)

Frost took a bite of the ziti. "Just leave them be it's not like they could get into trouble...right" Frost said taking another bite out of the ziti. "What did you want to ask me then" Frost asked wondering what she wanted to ask him. "It cant be that crazy if you didn want to ask me"

Babs thought about it for a moment. If she asked him, he'll probably stay away from her. It was too crazy, but she knew they were ready to do it.

"If I ask you, which this idea is too weird, will you stay away from me if you say no?" Babs asked Frost. She took another bite out of the pasta. OMNOMNOM!

Edited by Bearsie

"I wouldn't stay away from...and I won't say no either" Frost said as he finished off his food. "Now go ahead and ask me the question" Frost said wondering what she wanted to ask him. "I don't care how weird it is Seed just ask me" Frost said while he was smiling at Babs.

(PREPARE FOR NSFW TOPIC! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Babs had no choice but to tell. They were ready! Well, she hopes.

"WILL YOU MAKE TO ME?" Babs yelled out. She ducked under the covers, embarrassed by what she just said second ago. This would go either 2 ways. Either one, he will say no and run away, or 2, say yes, which will probably not happen.