Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Everypony!

Authetius

Hey fellow Bronies,

Just popping in to start looking round. I've been a bronie since the beginning of the summer and have had much success in rounding up a large number of bronies in my area. I've stayed out of the bronie forums up to now, so this'll be my first experience in a bronie commanded forum.

I'm in my Sophomore year in High school, 16 years old. My interests are mainly, MLP, Video games, Art (mostly sketch), Programming and music - writing, listening, playing. <- any of you good at programming or music give me a holler, I got some projects that could use some helping hands.

As for who is best pony, I do not know. I love all the characters and can see the arguments for them all, but I do lean towards Twilight and Fluttershy the majority of the time.

In the mean time, I'll be switching between browsing this forum, sketching up a signature/avatar and doing homework.

Hope we all gonna have a fun time here :lol:

-Authetius

Oh, I'm pretty sure the majority of, oh what would you call them, non-tech people wont discover or bother joining a forum like this. I have always had a feeling, especially while watching from the sidelines, that most bronies are those who know their way around the internet, so i have a strong suspicion that many people here will have abilities that surpass my own, and I'm eager to learn if someones willing to teach. I'm pretty sure most bronies are relatively the same in the end.

Welcome to MLP Forums, Authetius! Thanks for joining - as a fan site, we are actually one of the newest ones on the block, so I'm happy to hear you chose us over any one of the older, well known MLP communities.

Oh, I'm pretty sure the majority of, oh what would you call them, non-tech people wont discover or bother joining a forum like this. I have always had a feeling, especially while watching from the sidelines, that most bronies are those who know their way around the internet, so i have a strong suspicion that many people here will have abilities that surpass my own, and I'm eager to learn if someones willing to teach. I'm pretty sure most bronies are relatively the same in the end.

The entire brony cult is an Internet thing, so it's only logical that bronies know their way around a web browser and stuff. But if you're ever having any trouble using the forums, read the help files or feel free to contact Kurtiss or myself anytime.

Hallo.

I've stayed out of the bronie forums up to now, so this'll be my first experience in a bronie commanded forum.

I'm in the same boat, this is the first MLP oriented community I've taken part in as well.

(edited)

Hallo.

Ich sehe du 'hallo' gesagt. Sprecht du deutsch? Verzeihen meine Rechtschreibung, Deutch ist mein zweite sprache und ich uebe nicht oft.

(looking to dust up on a old language, perhaps im not only one here who can speak german?)

Also, I picked this community over others simply because I have a dislike for forums and webpages that grow insanely large, as tons of newer users to the community flock to them and fill the forums and news with unneeded spam and posts with content that is useless and boring. Rather than spend my time swimming through a pool of posts, most of which i wont care to cast a glance at, I tend to find smaller communities.

Edited by Authetius

Ich sehe du 'hallo' gesagt. Sprecht du deutsch? Verzeihen meine Rechtschreibung, Deutch ist mein zweite sprache und ich uebe nicht oft.

(looking to dust up on a old language, perhaps im not only one here who can speak german?)

Nein, bist du nicht. Dieses Jahr habe ich mein Sprachdiplom II gekriegt. :P

Echt cool mehr Deutsch-sprechende Bronys hier zu sehen. :D

Nein, bist du nicht. Dieses Jahr habe ich mein Sprachdiplom II gekriegt. :P

Echt cool mehr Deutsch-sprechende Bronys hier zu sehen. :D

Beste. Forum. Immer! :o

Ich habe Deutsch in jahre gesprochen... Und ich bin langsam jetzt... und wahrscheinlich falsch. =P

• Brohoof 1