Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Celestia

Bright Honor

*Thinks* Dammit! Luckily i placed two!

*Laugh's like a maniac as she heard a pie SPLAT*

Are you alright?!?!

I'm fine...why wouldn't I be? I just accidently knocked a vase over into that pie, that is all.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

About....1100 years I think? I'm so old I don't even remember lol.

My I had no idea you had such a sense of humor your highness. *chuckles*  But that is fascinating I must say. smile.png (That you've ruled Equestria that long)

Dawwww I could never see you as being old your highness. smile.png

*bows down to you at your hooves like a royal guard to his queen and then looks up at you* I can honestly say I've never seen such radiant, elegant and regal beauty in any pony. smile.png You're still just as young and beautiful as ever. smile.png

I'll be your faithful guard whenever Shining Armor is not around. smile.png If anyone wants to threaten you they must first face my blade! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Edited by Asbel Lhant

My I had no idea you had such a sense of humor your highness. *chuckles*  But that is fascinating I must say. smile.png (That you've ruled Equestria that long)

Dawwww I could never see you as being old your highness. smile.png

*bows down to you at your hooves like a royal guard to his queen and then looks up at you* I can honestly say I've never seen such radiant, elegant and regal beauty in any pony. smile.png You're still just as young and beautiful as ever. smile.png

I'll be your faithful guard whenever Shining Armor is not around. smile.png If anyone wants to threaten you they must first face my blade! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

You truly are a loyal subject. :)

*Gives you a little kiss on the cheek*

• Brohoof 1

Great, but it has it's cons, like a long lifespan.

Did you take that in account after having Twilight learn the magic of friendship and then turning her into an alicorn where she could potentially outlive all her friends and becoming incredibly depressed to the point of growing up to becoming cold and bitter and seclude herself from everypony for the rest of her life?

Did you take that in account after having Twilight learn the magic of friendship and then turning her into an alicorn where she could potentially outlive all her friends and becoming incredibly depressed to the point of growing up to becoming cold and bitter and seclude herself from everypony for the rest of her life?

(OOC: it has been confrimed that Twilight won't outlive her friends.)