Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Celestia

Bright Honor

*grows spikes everywhere and all the cute things are stabbed* I was ready for that you can't beat me any objections?

*strips you of your weapons and any magic* Just did. No go away before I arrest you.

• Brohoof 1

Princess Celestia,

I was just wondering, Twilight said that Spike was away in Canderlot on royal bussinses, just wondering, what Royal bussinses does he do?

He helps send more letters and makes sure certain things are where they need to be.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Where am i?And why do i have wings??
Im scared. i have every right to be.
Oh! My name is richard eakman.
Pleasure ta meet you....?

Edited by rman13

0_0 *faints* ~a couple of minutes later~ *wakes up* your majesty, its an honor to meet you. Allow me to properly introduce myself, My name is King Passlefras (don't laugh!!) and i just recently took over my dad's empire for he has passed on. and now i'm ruler of my dad's kingdom and its a hoof. i can hardly ever keep up with the demands, i can't meet the demands for electricity, heat, clean water, medical services (what was my dad doing with all that time as king?), and you can figure out the rest. any way my favorite place to take a vacation and relax is canterlot castle for you have the most beautiful gardens in all of equestria! anyway please write back to me and see you soon.

Always your loyal subject,

King PassleFrass.

*throws a party even bigger then the grand galloping gala* oh, 0_0, that's why my father is called the worst king ever (even worse than sombra) he was just spending all the money on big parties. well this will be the last time i ever do that i'll only do that on occasions like say: the anniversary of the empire, or annual dances. you know all that stuff.

And we opened a new restaurant named McPony and we had your sister visit one of them and she ordered everything on the menu!!

Sorry my real name is King Matachicka sorry for the mix-up.

Good day princess. Your knight has returned!

img-1608598-1-tow-tu-asbel.jpg

Welcome back.

0_0 *faints* ~a couple of minutes later~ *wakes up* your majesty, its an honor to meet you. Allow me to properly introduce myself, My name is King Passlefras (don't laugh!!) and i just recently took over my dad's empire for he has passed on. and now i'm ruler of my dad's kingdom and its a hoof. i can hardly ever keep up with the demands, i can't meet the demands for electricity, heat, clean water, medical services (what was my dad doing with all that time as king?), and you can figure out the rest. any way my favorite place to take a vacation and relax is canterlot castle for you have the most beautiful gardens in all of equestria! anyway please write back to me and see you soon.

Always your loyal subject,

King PassleFrass.

*throws a party even bigger then the grand galloping gala* oh, 0_0, that's why my father is called the worst king ever (even worse than sombra) he was just spending all the money on big parties. well this will be the last time i ever do that i'll only do that on occasions like say: the anniversary of the empire, or annual dances. you know all that stuff.

And we opened a new restaurant named McPony and we had your sister visit one of them and she ordered everything on the menu!!

Sorry my real name is King Matachicka sorry for the mix-up.

I suggest hiring professional advisors.

oh i forgot to tell you King PassleFrass is my cousin.

And by the way people are saying that you are keeping a dark secret from your subjects care to explain?

*builds some sort of structure in ponyville and went to the top.* its done its finally done. I hope you like the church. it has a garden, plus a park for the kids, and a pier overlooking the lake.st_towers_overhead.jpg