Ask Princess Celestia

Bright Honor

You do realize there are a lot of Royal guards in her kingdom. I doubt very much that you were being replaced.

I do not blame her...I failed my duty to protect her from that last threat...And it was all because I was too weak...Sure she still survived but...I lost...I failed her...

PLMFmx2.png

Pretty much what he said.

Oh...Ahehehe...

2C30UfX.png

The White Shinigami

I do not blame her...I failed my duty to protect her from that last threat...And it was all because I was too weak...Sure she still survived but...I lost...I failed her...

img-1828145-1-PLMFmx2.png

greyhawk:".....Listen, eh, Asbel isn't it? II don't know anything about being a hero or anything cause myself are not one. But, what are you going to do now? Or rather, what are you going to do about it?"

ooc: Sorry asbel. I didnt know it was asbel. so I edited it here.

Edited by Greyhawk
  • Brohoof 2

i got your back

I think we would make a great team.

img-1458486-2-tow-tu-asbel.jpg

greyhawk:".....Listen, eh, silver sword isn't it? II don't know anything about being a hero or anything cause myself are not one. But, what are you going to do now? Or rather, what are you going to do about it?"

OOC: Silver Sword is my OC. Right now I'm RPing as a character called Asbel. He's the guy in my avatar and in the pics I'm using. You're right though I really should try to bring him into this.

The White Shinigami

I aways wanted to be a royal knight, but with so many rules and things i could not do as one destroyed what my cutiemark stands for. (my cutie mark stands for adventure and loyalty (which makes me give a second chance)).

I think we would make a great team.

img-1458486-2-tow-tu-asbel.jpg

OOC: Silver Sword is my OC. Right now I'm RPing as a character called Asbel. He's the guy in my avatar and in the pics I'm using. You're right though I really should try to bring him into this.

thanks bro *brohoof*

My duty has been failed...And my honor has been besmirched...If the gods will it...May I be a better knight for you in the next life my princess...

*walks outside to the hangman's noose and then begins to put the loop around my neck*

The White Shinigami

My duty has been failed...And my honor has been besmirched...If the gods will it...May I be a better knight for you in the next life my princess...

*walks outside to the hangman's noose and then begins to put the loop around my neck*

Greyhawk:"So.......You're leaving? You giving up?"

I'm ashamed of my failure...I dare not ask Princess Celestia if she will forgive me...

Greyhawk:"Why do I suddenly get a Rarity vibe from you? You're such a drama queen. (Forgive me miss Rarity) Ok, one question for you Asbel; How long have you served Princess Celestia and did you do a good service?"

Greyhawk:"Why do I suddenly get a Rarity vibe from you? You're such a drama queen. (Forgive me miss Rarity) Ok, one question for you Asbel; How long have you served Princess Celestia and did you do a good service?"

OOC: Funny thing is I actually do have alot in common with Rarity. Got her as my result in that brony personality quiz and everything. That was why I made that ask thread about her. I wanted to see how good a job I'd do if I were to actually try to be her. I didn't know I'd do such a good job. I honestly didn't think I would at first but people have told me they love the job I've done as Rarity.

BIC: A few months...And I thought I was doing well at first...

img-1828132-1-PLMFmx2.png

The White Shinigami

OOC: Funny thing is I actually do have alot in common with Rarity. Got her as my result in that brony personality quiz and everything. That was why I made that ask thread about her. I wanted to see how good a job I'd do if I were to actually try to be her. I didn't know I'd do such a good job. I honestly didn't think I would at first but people have told me they love the job I've done as Rarity.

BIC: A few months...And I thought I was doing well at first...

img-1828132-1-PLMFmx2.png

ooc: yea I saw. Your asbel dude in this one is so overly dramatic about how much of a failure he is he is such a drama queen lol. Got some good inspiration for the art from that thread.

greyhawk:"Why did you sign up to be celestia's knight in shining armor?

Edited by Greyhawk

ooc: yea I saw. Your asbel dude in this one is so overly dramatic about how much of a failure he is he is such a drama queen lol. Got some good inspiration for the art from that thread.

greyhawk:"Why did you sign up to be celestia's knight in shining armor?

OOC: Well he's not really that much like that. Although there was a time when he DID fail to protect someone he loved and then he went into a state of teen angst and depression that lasted for a long time. He's a character from a videogame on the PS3 called Tales of Graces f in case you were wondering.

BIC: I have loved Princess Celestia from the moment I set my eyes on her...And then I swore that I would protect her!

EzTRwEr.png

The White Shinigami

OOC: Well he's not really that much like that. Although there was a time when he DID fail to protect someone he loved and then he went into a state of teen angst and depression that lasted for a long time. He's a character from a videogame on the PS3 called Tales of Graces f in case you were wondering.

BIC: I have loved Princess Celestia from the moment I set my eyes on her...And then I swore that I would protect her!

img-1833543-1-EzTRwEr.png

Greyhawk:"If this oath of yours and your love for princess celestia is that important to you then you must abide by this oath, failed or not. If you gonna walk away now you will regret it."