Ask Princess Celestia

Bright Honor

Dear Princess Celestia, have you ever been called a Sister abuser? 

Yes a few times. Tis not true though.

Celestia,

Now that they're keeping journals, does Spike still send you messages with his fire breath?

As of right now he does not.

Dear Princess Celestia, Is Equestria working on a secret nuclear program to spread death and destruction friendship across the globe.  

Obviously not.

Do you like bananas? 

What do you think?

• Brohoof 1

Hello Princess Celestia, I'm Prince Rhyone. I'm the CEO of a major soda company and ruler of the great beautiful country of Thetra. Would you like to be friends between our two countries? I mean after-all you are the nicest country there is right? Anyway I hope that our two countries can be friends. *Leaves and gives you a package of "Dragon Soda" with a note saying "I hope you enjoy our drink your Majesty. Sincerely Prince Rhyone."*

As of right now he does not.

Really? Does Spike still send you letters or message with his fire breath?

He can if he wants, but as of now he does not.

Hello Princess Celestia, I'm Prince Rhyone. I'm the CEO of a major soda company and ruler of the great beautiful country of Thetra. Would you like to be friends between our two countries? I mean after-all you are the nicest country there is right? Anyway I hope that our two countries can be friends. *Leaves and gives you a package of "Dragon Soda" with a note saying "I hope you enjoy our drink your Majesty. Sincerely Prince Rhyone."*

We can negotiate something...next month? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, you might notice that there's some sort of ticking noise coming from under your throne. Don't worry about that, just make sure not to go anywhere near your throne. Nothing is under there, it's just a firework. That doesn't exist.

...Yeah.

Hey, you might notice that there's some sort of ticking noise coming from under your throne. Don't worry about that, just make sure not to go anywhere near your throne. Nothing is under there, it's just a firework. That doesn't exist.

...Yeah.

How dumb do you think I am?

• Brohoof 1

...Yeah.

Princess i will protect you! *uses teleportation spell on the bomb, it blows up far from the castle and other pony villages*

Thank you sweetie*kisses your forehead.*

*blushes* it was nothing, just protecting you from harm as usual......

OOC: Damn it red shadow! Stop stealing my waifu! jk lol.

BIC:

My princess. I have polished and scrubbed the floors for you!

img-1608598-1-tow-tu-asbel.jpg

thats alot of work for one guy to do even when you have wings........ wait! OBJECTION!!! YOU COULDN'T HAVE CLEANED THE FLOOR JUST NOW BECAUSE THE PRINCESS AND I WERE STANDING ON IT!

*blushes* it was nothing, just protecting you from harm as usual......

thats alot of work for one guy to do even when you have wings........ wait! OBJECTION!!! YOU COULDN'T HAVE CLEANED THE FLOOR JUST NOW BECAUSE THE PRINCESS AND I WERE STANDING ON IT!

quote: i know he is using absel right now, i was talking about his oc.

How dumb do you think I am?

Enough to ask, apparently.

Also, if you heard a loud boom, that was just someone dropping a boulder or something. Also, if your throne is missing and there's fire around where it used to be, it's not my fault.

OOC: Yeah starting now I'm gonna switch to my OC Silver Sword permanently. Let's pretend I was using him this whole time.

BIC:

Princess Celestia doesn't love me anymore...I have no other recourse but to end my life...*Silver Sword walks to the execution site and begins to tie a rope around his neck*

img-1928703-1-f17cd5627ee67ab43183cfd4c7

This is so hard...What if she says no? But I've got to do this!

My princess...My beloved Princess Celestia...I wanted to tell you that I...I.........I love you...

I love you Princess Celestia...I know I've rescued alot of mares who were in distress but...you were always so beautiful to me...And so is your personality...And I've known you ever since I was a young colt still in knight kindergarten...And I've been faithful to you just as long and just as much as your pupil Twilight Sparkle has...In truth I've never had eyes for anypony else but you...And so I wanted to ask...Since you've been my princess for so long now...Would you let me be your prince? I'll follow you to the ends of the earth...All the way to the gates of the afterlife...And I would gladly give my life for you...I would gladly die for you to save your life...I could not bare for any tragedy to befall you...If anything were to ever happen to you...I would die from a broken heart...I can't even think about you dying...It's too painful...I'll pay any price for you...Even the price in blood...But I understand if...If you say no...You deserve so much better than me...You deserve a prince...Another who is of royal blood...I am but a humble knight...I am not worthy of you...*Silver Sword tilts his head forward and closes his eyes as tears roll down and fall from the sides of his cheeks*

*Silver Sword begins bowing in apology* I am sorry...I meant to tell you my feelings for you so much sooner...But I was so afraid that you would say no...Alas...I am not of royal blood...I am but a loyal knight...You were meant to have a prince...A real prince...My princess...I realize that I was only supposed to be your knight...But I cannot hide my feelings for you any longer...I cannot help it...I have fallen in love with you...

Edited by Asbel Lhant

This is so hard...What if she says no? But I've got to do this!

My princess...My beloved Princess Celestia...I wanted to tell you that I...I.........I love you...

I love you Princess Celestia...I know I've rescued alot of mares who were in distress but...you were always so beautiful to me...And so is your personality...And I've known you ever since I was a young colt still in knight kindergarten...And I've been faithful to you just as long and just as much as your pupil Twilight Sparkle has...In truth I've never had eyes for anypony else but you...And so I wanted to ask...Since you've been my princess for so long now...Would you let me be your prince? I'll follow you to the ends of the earth...All the way to the gates of the afterlife...And I would gladly give my life for you...I would gladly die for you to save your life...I could not bare for any tragedy to befall you...If anything were to ever happen to you...I would die from a broken heart...I can't even think about you dying...It's too painful...I'll pay any price for you...Even the price in blood...But I understand if...If you say no...You deserve so much better than me...You deserve a prince...Another who is of royal blood...I am but a humble knight...I am not worthy of you...*Silver Sword tilts his head forward and closes his eyes as tears roll down and fall from the sides of his cheeks*

*Silver Sword begins bowing in apology* I am sorry...I meant to tell you my feelings for you so much sooner...But I was so afraid that you would say no...Alas...I am not of royal blood...I am but a loyal knight...You were meant to have a prince...A real prince...My princess...I realize that I was only supposed to be your knight...But I cannot hide my feelings for you any longer...I cannot help it...I have fallen in love with you...

Um...hmm. I'm sorry but i am not interested in a relationship at the moment. I hope you understand.

• Brohoof 1

Um...hmm. I'm sorry but i am not interested in a relationship at the moment. I hope you understand.

...Because you will outlive me? I understand your highness...Forgive me...it was foolish of me to make this suggestion...in that case I will simply agree to faithfully serve you and remain by your side for the rest of my days...I solemnly swear on my honor as a knight that I will never leave your side no matter what...I will be faithful and true to you forever...And even in death I shall continue to follow you...

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

Sliver Sword get you priorities  straight, The princess is in danger... If you haven't noticed there's fire and a boulder rolling towards us!!!!!

WHAT!?!?!?!? Great King Arthur's Ghost you're right! HIYAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! *Silver Sword effortlessly shatters the boulder to dust with his sword the moment he draws it then he deflects all the fireballs*

img-2259770-1-img-1928703-1-f17cd5627ee6

OOC: A few facts about Silver Sword. He has the physical strength of Big Macintosh and the magic and combat skills of Shining Armor. So he's nothing to sneeze at. He also has an indestructible magic sword that only he can lift and wield. You know, Like with Thor and Mjolnir.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

OOC: Actually Silver Sword's combat prowess is equal to Twilight magic prowess. He's a very adept swordsman and martial artist. He's powerful enough to effortlessly slay an entire pack of timberwolves, and kill cockatrices, dragons, ursas, and manticores etc. You remember that episode where Fluttershy was wrestling that bear? Well that's what Silver Sword can do to Ursas lol. Oh, And his armor is made of a magic resistant alloy. He might seem a bit overpowered but I assure you he is by no means a godmod character. He's mortal and can be killed for one thing. And he's also no match for an Alicorn.

Just telling everyone about my OC.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1