PlNKlE PIE

My, isn't that a rather large sweater, Fluttershy?

post-5-0-96906600-1318804281_thumb.png

DeviantART Link

It's more like a snuggie, but aren't snuggies just backwards robes? Elongated, backwards robes? I think we may need a new topic for this.

This took 3 hours in Paint Tool Sai, and I'm more than pleased with it. ^_^ I may add her irides later, but I'm content for now.

• Brohoof 2

Well done. I'll be asking this to alot of different users round here, but what programs do you use to do work on computers? Particularly anything that will let me scan in pencil pieces and color them, as I have a feeling i wont be able to draw as good as i can with a pencil and I wont be able to match colors as good as a computer XD

Well done. I'll be asking this to alot of different users round here, but what programs do you use to do work on computers? Particularly anything that will let me scan in pencil pieces and color them, as I have a feeling i wont be able to draw as good as i can with a pencil and I wont be able to match colors as good as a computer XD

Let's see... I use a Bamboo Fun: Pen & Touch tablet, though I don't think this particular one is still in production, as well as Paint Tool Sai for most of my art. You should check out Wacom, it's pretty much the top graphic tablet producer.

My, isn't that a rather large sweater, Fluttershy?

post-5-0-96906600-1318804281_thumb.png

DeviantART Link

It's more like a snuggie, but aren't snuggies just backwards robes? Elongated, backwards robes? I think we may need a new topic for this.

This took 3 hours in Paint Tool Sai, and I'm more than pleased with it. ^_^ I may add her irides later, but I'm content for now.

I have few words to explain this. HOLY CRAP THAT IS WAY TOO CUTE. <333333333333333333333333333333