Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The town (Private)

Finesthour

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So fire starts to tell his story "About a year ago my wife passed. She got into a car accident and put her into a coma and on life support. Two weeks later and shes just laying there i couldn't just watch her suffer i came up to her kissed her on her forehead and said i will always love you and then they pulled the plug"

fire slowly takes something out of his pocket brings out a ring.

" Here I want to give you ring as a friendship ring (it was used to be my wife's ring I gave it to her

when we started our friendship now were starting our too)

Fire thinks about the question and then says " Lets go slow for now. Tonight I would like sleep next to you but nothing further"

He now set's his backpack by the bed down he then get's into the bed and lays next to her.

Fire whisphers to Rose If he could live here in her home and be her roommate She says "I'll think about over the night"

He tells her "I think im falling for you Rose"

Then he closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.

The next morning Fire wakes up before Rose and sets down two dozen roses and a note by her bed it says " Dear Rose you are more beautiful than these roses thank you for your kindless and compasion I guess you dont want me to live here so im leaving to find a permanent place to live Your friend Firestarter." He then picks up his pack and heads to the front door

Edited by firestarter

• 3 weeks later...

We've introduced a new roleplay system to MLP Forums. To maintain a consistent format, we have locked and archived all of the original roleplay threads in Cloudsdale Colosseum. If you would like to continue your roleplay, please re-create it according to the new system.