Banner by ~ The Wife of Douma

Hello Everypony!

lincolnshirepony

Welp, here's another newb saying hello. I'm lincolnshirepony; feel free to abbreviate that. This forum seems like a fun place to talk about ponies, so here I am.

As far as my involvement in the fandom goes, I've been a brony for around two years now. MLP had a thread on a forum I used to frequent, and being an animation fan anyway, I decided to check the show out. I've been hooked ever since. tongue.png My favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle because I can relate to her the best. I have a couple of fanfics in the works, so I'll probably get around to posting those eventually. 

Hopefully I'll make some new friends here and have some great discussions. smile.png

• Brohoof 3

Hello, and welcome to the forums. There's plenty of discussion to be had so get posting tongue.png

You have a preferred abbreviation in mind? I guess I'll just stick with Lincoln for now if not. You've been a brony for 2 years and are just now joining this forum? What were you doing in all that time? laugh.png  

• Brohoof 1