Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The battle for canterlot

Nicolae Carpathia

Draco glared at the stallion infront of him "You play with the dead. Are you necrophilic?" Draco said as he was going to make this stallion pay for disrespecting the dead. If it was through words so be it. "I will make you pay for disrespecting my family arsehole," Draco said through gritted teeth.

"O hold on Tia i have disobedient subject to deal with". He goes into shadow form and goes up to Draco with a wicked smile on his face."Now ,now do you really wanna join your grandmother to? or maybe your uncle". he laughs as he disrespects Draco  family and friends.

Draco concentrated his innate magic abilities which allowed pegasi to control the weather into his right wing which made it hard and sharp as steel "don't test me alicorn. I know afew things and I'm not afraid to die," Draco said as he looked into Morningstars eyes. It was true he wasn't afraid to die. He welcomed it as he would go down fighting. He smiled cruelly "So bitter just lie Little Luna after your exile. Oh yes I've heard of you in zebra legends,"

"Enough!" Celestia cried, stomping a hoof against the ground.  Luna came to stand beside her, both of their horns glowing brightly.  "We won't let you hurt any pony!" Celestia growled.

Then two rays, one golden and one blue, shot out from their horns, twisting together into a light green and shooting towards Morning Star.

"Holy hell," Draco exclaimed as he rolled to the side making sure not to get hit by the magical bolts. "Yeesh alicorns now I remember why they are stuff of legends. and of myths. Either way things are going to get complicated alright if this keeps up. Wait no," Draco said as he eyes widened slightly. Cloudsdale was where his yopunger sister was staying with her husband. Along with her daughter who was merely afew months old.

"Enough!" Celestia cried, stomping a hoof against the ground.  Luna came to stand beside her, both of their horns glowing brightly.  "We won't let you hurt any pony!" Celestia growled.

Then two rays, one golden and one blue, shot out from their horns, twisting together into a light green and shooting towards Morning Star.

(occ:to early to be trying to turn my oc to stone.) Morningstar sighed teleported out of the way before she could turn him to stone, he was still there but he spoke to his family."I will have my throne even if i have to send all of Equestria in oblivion". Yavolin went over to luna and looked at her."Don't worry we'll get him soon". 

(Ooc:sorry I didnt know it was on the other page, I was wondering why no one was posting) solomon reached the balcony and took flight. He kept to the clouds as to not draw attention, but what he saw below both sickened and surprised him. "DEAD BODIES!?!? Oh dear celestia this is gonna be a fight" the sickness was over taken by a joy, an excitement. One he could only imagine his father had when he was about to fight, about to kill.

(I know. Cx But they had to do something)

Celestia growled.  "But what would the point be to have the throne if no pony is left to control!" she said, angrily. 

Luna nodded slowly at Yavolin.  She reached forward and touched Tia's shoulder.  "Sister...we cannot defeat him now.  Leave him be.  We'll get him eventually."

"So they are already dead, but there up and moving around. Seems logical" solomon said to himself sarcastically. 'So if they are dead but still moving it must be a spell. I can only think of two ways they would get the energy to move, one is to place the energy into each dead pony. The other is to broadcast it from a controlled point. Both have advantages, the first would allow the caster to focus on other tasks and even if we stopped the caster we would still have to stop the army but there would be a limit to each pony and a possible weak spot. Broadcasting would mean the army would basically be unstoppable until we stop the caster or he runs out of magic, but this would mean they would move more as a whole and less individualized, this would give us an advantage in singles combat plus the caster would have to focus on the hoard leaving them somewhat vulnerable. Personally I would prefer the first.' All these thoughts sifted through solomon's head as he went back towards the castle to report his findings and prepare for combat.

(I know. Cx But they had to do something)

Celestia growled.  "But what would the point be to have the throne if no pony is left to control!" she said, angrily. 

Luna nodded slowly at Yavolin.  She reached forward and touched Tia's shoulder.  "Sister...we cannot defeat him now.  Leave him be.  We'll get him eventually."

Morning star sighed and went back to his army that was ready to get rolling, he began to bring his army to life with his spell but he didn't know if that would be enough to over power his sister. He decided that it would be beast to sell his soul for more power. He understood the down fall of that but at least he would have the throne.

• Brohoof 1

Solomon noticed the movement of the dead and picked up the pace. He burst through the doors of the throne slightly breathless "he has an army of dead and I may know how to defeat them but we need to evacuate canterlot NOW! They are on their way as we speak and I don't have to tell you what enemy soldiers do when they reach an unguarded area."

He looked at  his army of zombies  and began to speak to them."My fellow subjects it is time to rise again and take up arms for my throne, for twenty thousand years she has ignored our demands but now it is time to strike fear into their hearts". he takes flight and begins to lead them towards ponyville.

Celestia nodded.  "Guard!" she called.

A guard immediately entered the room and bowed before her.

"Make sure every town, every city is guarded.  Everywhere."

"Yes, your highness."

Celestia nodded.  She turned to Solomon.  "No.  Canterlot is the safest place we have.  If anything, we must get ponies from smaller towns and cities to Canterlot."

Celestia nodded.  "Guard!" she called.

A guard immediately entered the room and bowed before her.

"Make sure every town, every city is guarded.  Everywhere."

"Yes, your highness."

Celestia nodded.  She turned to Solomon.  "No.  Canterlot is the safest place we have.  If anything, we must get ponies from smaller towns and cities to Canterlot."

Morning star and his zombies continued to march towards ponyville , when finally they arrived just outside of it. He opened his wings and took to the air to get a better look at there defenses, he saw a few guards guarding the city with his subjects hiding within like rats."Men prepare to attack". his horn glowed has he began to blast at the defenses that surrounded the town.

"Fair enough" solomon said anxious to get on his armor and get to battle "there are only two ways I can think of how he is controlling his arm. One from his horn, he would have to focus and the army would act more like one being it also mean we would have to stop the caster to defeat the army. The other is he gave each pony enough energy to move of their own accord, if so I suggest severing the spine to prevent the brain from sending messages to the body to allow them to move. But then our enemy would have a free hand to focus on other things."

Celestia nodded.  "Very good..." she whispered, more to herself then anything.

"Princess!"

Celestia looked up as a guard ran towards her.

"Princess!  Another guard from Ponyville has just informed me that they are under attack!"

Celestia blinked.  She stood up.  "Send more guards!  Tell the guards to evacuate all the ponies to Canterlot as soon as its safe enough.  Hurry!"

Celestia nodded.  "Very good..." she whispered, more to herself then anything.

"Princess!"

Celestia looked up as a guard ran towards her.

"Princess!  Another guard from Ponyville has just informed me that they are under attack!"

Celestia blinked.  She stood up.  "Send more guards!  Tell the guards to evacuate all the ponies to Canterlot as soon as its safe enough.  Hurry!"

(Occ:Wheres the 7 chosen ponies? -_-) Morningstar continued the attack on ponyville ,  He wasn't going to march inwards to ponyville becasue he wanted to send a massage to his sister. As soon as more arrives he'll destroy clouds dell to weaken their spirit. Yavolin looked at celestia and sighed."Maybe it's best that you send these ponies to fight off your brothers army". Yavolin looked at Luna and gave her a small kiss  goodbye. He didn't know if he'll come back alive or not.

"I'll kill him if he destroys Cloudsdale because  my last family is there," Draco said as he scowled none of his defiance but now full blown anger was sliding through his mask. He rolled his neck. "He dares use the dead as a weapon tch some leader," Draco said as he walked by a pillar but not before slicing it in two. He was pissed off.

Yavolin looked at Draco and at the ponies that were already here."Alright as a guardsmen and a citizen of clouds dell it is my sworn duty to protect my home and my family. We need to stop Morningstar's army here and now , they will not take one step futher into these lands that belong to the true rightful ruler of Equestria". Yavolin got a spear and went towards the door with the guards.

solomon listened and watched. Even though he was a pegasus he didn't live in cloudsdale, he lived in a wooded area near canterlot. His father's job as a soldier kept him near the capitol. He went to school in canterlot where he became more interested in battle tactics and machines of war than socializing. His mother who was a pegasus taught him how to fly, he spent most his time reading and swerving through the trees at his house. "I am going to prepare for battle, I believe I will be better suited for ponyville than the open skys of cloudsdale. I can lead an assault against the enemy force in ponyville and perhaps learn something from the experience".

• Brohoof 1

Discord, still sitting on his throne, frowned. He felt as if he was missing something. With a grunt and a snap of his fingers, he was in the Throne Room. "Well, Celestia, has anything happened in by absence? I seemed to be preoccupied, and you still haven't found a use for me, it seems."

• Brohoof 1

Celestia nodded at both ponies.  "Goodluck," she said. 

Celestia looked up as Discord appeared beside her.  She shook her head.  "No.  No.  Nothing much has happened," she lied.  "I'll only ask for your help when it is needed more..." she said.  Then she blinked and rose her head.  "But...you're...powerful...aren't you Discord?"

• Brohoof 1

Solomon exited the throne room and went towards his quarters. When he arrived he removed his cloak and grabbed a slightly heavier. The one he grabbed used light metal plates arranged to mimic dragon scales. His cutie mark was a blade in the shape of a question mark. He put the cloak up and began filling it with all sorts of bolts. He grabbed something and carefully placed it on his wings. What it was was a sharp thin piece of metal going across his wingspan, at the end were sharp prongs used for stabbing. he threw the hood over his head and grabbed his sword and crossbow. The sword was a curved one and shorter than the average sword. He placed spikes in between his feathers on his wings to shoot them out in a barrage later. Solomon quickly took off towards ponyville.

*poof*

The four of them- Shadow Seer, White Rose, White Darkness, and The Jester of Death appeared in Canterlot Plaza and began to run.

They sprinted into the throne room. The Jester got there first. With the doors bursting open, he tactlessly hollered, "WHAT THE HECK'S GOING ON? PONYVILLE'S BEING BLASTED TO BI-" Luckily, he was tackled by White Darkness to shut him up. After negotiating through the guards, they bowed. White Rose made to speak, but The Jester of Death interrupted her. "Sorry about that, your highness... but WHAT THE HECK'S GOING ON? PONYVILLE'S BEING BLASTED TO BITS BY A MAD PON-"

"She probably knows, comrade!" White Yelled over him.

"Oh. Sorry."

----------------------------------

"What do you mean, there's a rift in Equestria???"

"I don't know... that Morningstar was quite distracting. Who knows what that daemon lord did?"

"Humph. I can't let this threat go on any longer."

"You're doing it yourself?"

"Yes... yes, I am actually. Suprised?"

"Very. It's been years since you entered Equestria!"

"Well," said Chaos Breaker, grinning, "I'll just get reaquainted with my sister then."

Edited by Celebi (Thunder Knight)

Morning star sighed and looked up at clouds dell. He began to blast it powerful blots of magic in hopes of completely destroying the cloud city in order to weaken the enemy moral. The zombies stood still and waited for the order to attack ponyville.

Solomon flew high over the zombie horde. He didn't like being in the open air most the time, but right now he was just trying to get a view of the area. 'Well uniform, but with the way they are positioned it is impossible to tell whether they are taking orders or being controlled'. He saw the guards ready to defend this meager town. 'He had to admit he was a bit impressed by the uniformity of both military forces. The guards had tooken up a hoplite style formation on key entrances to the town. The best solomon could do is keep watch so they aren't flanked.