Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Critique and title help

Sanic Screwdriver

Hiya everypony! I'm working on a fan fiction and would love creative criticism, and to know what you guys think about it! I also need a title if you have an idea :) I haven't had my whole fan-fiction proof-read but I have people working on it :)

Here's the link to the story: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/93119/save-the-farm-change-later Hope you like it!

For Farm and Country

Golden Apples

Cutie Mark Crusader Farm Savers

Of Alchemy and Ponies

Foal's Gold

Striking Rich Without the Pick

The Filly's Guide to Alchemy

Just some titles for you story I thought up on the spot. As for the description you have up for the story, it sounds pretty interesting, and I do like comedies, so perhaps I'll give it a read later on.

For Farm and Country

Golden Apples

Cutie Mark Crusader Farm Savers

Of Alchemy and Ponies

Foal's Gold

Striking Rich Without the Pick

The Filly's Guide to Alchemy

Just some titles for you story I thought up on the spot. As for the description you have up for the story, it sounds pretty interesting, and I do like comedies, so perhaps I'll give it a read later on.

I changed the title to foal's gold! I really like it thank yoeu /)^3^(\ I really like the play on words/pun thingy lol. Thank you again

• Brohoof 1

I changed the title to foal's gold! I really like it thank yoeu /)^3^(\ I really like the play on words/pun thingy lol. Thank you again

Not a problem at all, pokesonic! I love play on words and puns as well, so I'm actually really glad you chose that one. That was my favorite one of the bunch as well.

• Brohoof 1