Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie and Rarity sculpts I commissioned :3

thegoodhen

Hey there, fellow bronies! :3 I made those sculpts for Golgo. I am not doing commissions officially yet, but he kindly asked, so I was like... Why not. :3

Here ya go! :3

commission_mlp_sculpts_by_thegoodhen-d61

• Brohoof 5

Those are awesome!

Especially Pinkie, but Rarity looks just fabulous *_*, wonderful work.

Hm, didn´t you already show us the Rarity one, idk, maybe I´m just derp...

More of the mane 6 to come? and others as well? please!

Hey there! :3 Well, I have made Pinkie as well as Rarity, but I believe this is the first time I am showing you this particular one-I have commissioned it for Golgo after he asked me to after having seen my original work. :3 And well... I have made every_pony. :3 Just... Twilight isn't yet colored, and she didn't turn out too well. But... I will post links shortly, okey dokey? :3

• Brohoof 1

These are amazing! I never knew you had a hand for sculpting :o I can't wait to see the rest of the mane six! What are they made out of, Plasticine? Clay?

These are amazing! I never knew you had a hand for sculpting ohmy.png I can't wait to see the rest of the mane six! What are they made out of, Plasticine? Clay?

OH NOES! Sorry for late response! Polymer clay... And I have sorta already made the rest of Mane six... But I will make more once I start with commissions fully. :3

@@akita-ken@@Friendship_Cannon,

Here are the links as promised, later than promised. These aret

:3 This is all I have posted here so far. I should paint my Twi or redo her completely...

• Brohoof 1