Flutteryay and Rainbowface Emote Suggestions

Lunar Red

Could you make emoticons for Fluttershy's Yay Face and Rainbow dash OMG (This is just one I want :catface: ) I like the new ones and was hoping for more for :wuvface: (Rainbow OMG face) and :yay: (Fluttershy's Yay).

EPRBoM Official Threads

http://mlpforums.com/topic/55616-eeprbom-lots-of-voice-actors-needed-also-we-need-an-animator-announcer/

http://mlpforums.com/topic/55409-eprbom-suggestions-and-polls/

P.S Want an avatar like mine, send me a pic of anypony in a PM and I will make an awesome avatar for you!

Could you make emoticons for Fluttershy's Yay Face and Rainbow dash OMG (This is just one I want img-1379687-1-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png ) I like the new ones and was hoping for more for :wuvface: (Rainbow OMG face) and :yay: (Fluttershy's Yay).

I'm glad you like my Apple Bloom emoticon ^^

If you want more emoticons, instead of contacting the staff, request them in the creative resources section. Because the staff does not have the time to make new emoticons. It would be better if you had the two emoticons you wanted and then posted them here, asking the staff to add them.

But that doesn't stop you from using them! You can upload any emoticon when you make a post, go to Upload Files + More Reply Options and then chose a file to attach. Then press "attach this file". You can pick between your uploaded things using the "my media" button when you make posts.

Anyways, I made these two for you. Then it's up to the staff what they decide to do tongue.png

Flutteryay img-1379687-2-6wOHyz2.png

[removed] ugh I made the wrong emoticon >_>

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 4

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

(Rainbow OMG face)

Don't we already have this one?

--> wub.png

I'm not sure what other sort of 'wuvface' Dash has other than that one happy.png

Flutteryay img-1379687-2-6wOHyz2.png

Forgive my OCD, but I've thickened the yellow color and added the same color border to this that the other Flutter emotes have, so they match more :3

post-4006-0-76998600-1366235055.png

• Brohoof 1

fSnYzne.png