SPIES! SPIES EVERYWHERE!

Captain Gobblez

Hey all, I've been looking through the series for a couple of times again and haven't you guys noticed some strange ponies in the background? Some that look suspicious but at the same time look perfectly normal? That makes sense right?

For example, in the episode "games ponies play", when the mane six are in the train to the crystal empire there's a rather shady looking pony watching them. Just casual normal ponies? I DON'T THINK SO! :P

Spies from a new great evil that is going to destroy Equestria if nopony stops them? Who knows...

If you have noticed some of these strange ponies just post it here and we'll see what we can do to keep Equestria safe! 

• Brohoof 2

Ok, I didn't want to tell anypony but North KNeigha have planted spy ponies to spy on Celestia and Luna. When the time is right, they will attack and slay them.

I'll tell you when I see them, and we'll keep Equestria Safe. Anypony want to join?

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves
  • Brohoof 2

Anyway, I think that there's a possessed pony in Magic Duel. When Twilight is performing, before Trixie appears and says sorry, in the crowd, there is a faceless pony, looking right at the viewer. Also, the Derp-clones (Derpy Clones) in the scene are probably clones. Also, I've worked out how the spies get around so much. They clone themselves in the mirror pool.

Hmmmm well now i kinda wanna go look for this! alright that settles it i'm watching every episode EVER. XD this is an interesting thought

I've been looking for these spies like a lunatic myself really :D They just have to be there for a reason right? Perhaps Crysalis has new agents and that they are changelings... AMAGAWD!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I didn't want to tell anypony but North KNeigha have planted spy ponies to spy on Celestia and Luna. When the time is right, they will attack and slay them.

I'll tell you when I see them, and we'll keep Equestria Safe. Anypony want to join?

Damn that Kolt Jong Un-icorn. Should have known he was behind this!

I never noticed any spy ponies before. Definitely gonna be paying closer attention in the future.

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Lies... Lies and slanders... This isn't nonsense. Hasbro's spying on us, Artemis. Or should I say... Hasbro's spy!?

*dramatic cue*

• Brohoof 3