Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

From the freezing North - With steaming hot chocolate.

Sir Cyborg

Hello there, You who have been blessed by ponies.

My story is a common one among you. I had never watched My little pony until one day roughly ten months ago. I can't really remember the reason I clicked up one of those episodes. Maybe because of curiosity. Maybe it was because of all the pony threads on 4chan? Or perhaps one of my friends kept talking about it. Whyever (That's now officially a word), I first watched it ironically. With a cynical perception on everything the show showed me. I kept watching, however, since I had nothing else to do. That, and because there was something captivating about the show.

I'm not quite sure at which point I started to genuinely like it. It gradually happened that night. And I'm right grateful for it.

Now I watch fim every week, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I have some friends who do it too, so it's magical and radical. The atmosphere occurring when close friends, sitting together, watching mlp and drinking some beer, laughing and bawing with the episodes is.... quite nice.

Oh. Enough of that now. I'm from the cold North (currently -32C). I'm a musician mostly playing piano and guitar. I'm more of a composer than an instrumentalist, though. You may have to wait until I have recorded something, but when I have, I promise I'll share it with you guys (If I'm still active, that is).

Well. This forum seems rather sweet, so I'll prolly stay for a while. :D

Welcome me, or I will consume you! (Or at least look angrily at you.)

Edit: Oh god, I love the smileys.

Edited by Sir Cyborg
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! I am sure you will love your stay here. I am also Swedish btw.

(Is it just me or is the number of Swedish ponies growing fast? When I joined it was only 3 now it's like... many!)

Edited by Jokuc

Now I watch fim every week, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I have some friends who do it too, so it's magical and radical. The atmosphere occurring when close friends, sitting together, watching mlp and drinking some beer, laughing and bawing with the episodes is.... quite nice.

You seriously do that? How amazing, i'd love to have somd friends to do that too,

Oh. Enough of that now. I'm from the cold North (currently -32C).

I love cold, i am jealous of that too! :(

Edit: Oh god, I love the smileys.

Yes, they are amazing.

Welcome to the forums! :D