Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Kingdom Hearts: Shadows Fall

Demonic Soulz

Someplace in the world there is a place being attacked by black beings called heartless and white beings called nobodies and five people were fighting these being off using a weapon called the keyblade there was one guy called Riku Tekukato and his keyblade Destiny Breaker post-13236-0-93766800-1367169407.jpg He was alone where he was at but there was others in this place too but Riku has yet to find them yet.

• Brohoof 1

Ichigo didn't remember what happened before she blacked out.  She was walking alone with her keyblade celestial trying to find at least one person. " What happened to everyone?" Ichigo said curiously and anxiously. She walked over to a building to try to find someone.

David had awoken to find himself in a mysterious town "Ugh my head" as he stood up he began to scan the area "where I'm I?" he thought he rise his right arm to discover that he was holding some sort of blade "what is this why I'm I here all I can remember was being at home and some creatures" he walk to what look like to be the center of the town he notice a sign saying welcome to traverise town

Riku ran towards the center of town running from the beings. "Why wont they leave me alone" Riku said before he turned around. "FIRE" Riku yelled as he shot a fireball at the shadow that was chasing him. "Okay...at least I can catch my breath now" Riku said as he turned around to see another person here. "Hello who are you" Riku asked

David was jump a bit at sight of some person "oh..um..hello my name is David where I'm and how did I get here..and WHAT the he'll is that pointing behind the person "get back I got this" he said moving the person outta the way of the creature david swing the blade destroying the monster "you guys again hmm well" he spin the blade in circles with his hand and got in his battle pose "I'm ready for you oh and new I think you should run" he said with a smirk

Ichigo walked. "I wonder if I can find the center of this town"  she thought. She took out her keyblade, looked around, and walked cautiously. "Where the heck is everyone??" She thought. Suddenly there was heartless in front of her and 2 guys. The two guys were fighting the heartless. "Who are you?" she called out.

David herd a call from a girl across from them "this isn't...really....the....time...to..talk*painting*" he said tired from fighting whatever they were fighting he quickly notice two of those creatures where about too jump her "DUCK!" he yelled with all his might he throw his blade buying the creatures and hit wall behind her with a snap of his fingers it disappeared and reappeared in his hand

Riku saw the guy use various moves. "Well pretty good but you might wanna move" Riku said as he jumped back and dashed foward with his keyblade killing a few. "You need to make sure your not left open" Riku said as he walked up to the girl. "My name is Riku what is your name" Riku asked looking at the girl.

"Ichigo Hayashi" Ichigo said. She swung at the heartless with her keyblade and tried to kill a few. Then she ran to try to kill more by swinging her keyblade. She jumped back and held her keyblade. "What's your name?" Ichigo asked the boy while she was fighting.

"You know what I've had it" he swung his blade killed one he then spins around killing two more he looked at them both he begins to charge up killing three more did a front filp over them killed one more and turn to them "is this really the time to talk right now?"

"My name is Riku Tekukato nice to meet you Ichigo" Riku said as heartless surrounded. "Can I ever get a break" Riku said as he spun his keyblade. "Lets go circle raid" Riku said as he spun and threw his keyblade and made it hit all the heartless in a circle then more appeared. "Really now these things are getting annoying" Riku said as his keyblade glowed then lit a flame. "Fire Salvo" Riku yelled as he shot fireballs at every heartless that either die or got burned.

"Nice to meet you too!" Ichigo said cheerfully. She looked around the town and noticed no one else. She held her keyblade, watched for heartless and didn't see any. She walked over to Riku. "What happened and who's the other dude?" she asked. "Also, where did you learn that move??" she asked.

"I dont know how I learned that move it just...came to me" Riku said as he went over to David. "You got a keyblad also it seems like" Riku said looking at both Ichigo and Davids keyblade. "Which means-" "Your both keyblade weilders" Riku was interrupted by a man in a black hood.

Ichigo looked surprisingly and curiously at the man in the black hood. She walked up to him and wondered who he was. "Who the heck are you? and Are you involved with all the heartless running around?" Ichigo curiously asked. She got her keyblade ready in case he was with the heartless.

"Me..im no one" the man said as he jumped back a bit. "Who are you" Riku asked as he walked up next to Ichigo. "Im a nobody and I need you three to help me and my friends cause you see we hate the heartless and we want them gone can you help us" The man said as heartless attacked them but he killed them before they even touched him.

"Maybe... I'll have to talk it over with my friends." Ichigo said. She stood there for a moment. Then she thought about helping the nobody with the heartless and pulled Riku and David over. "What do you guys think? Do you think we can trust and help him?" she asked. 

"Im not sure...he needs help but he just...we should he;p him but also watch him in case he is in any way suspicious" Riku said as he walked up to the hooded man. "We would be glad to help im Riku whats your name" Riku asked and he introduced himself. "My name is Delnex" Delnex introduced himself

Ichigo stood for a second and smiled a friendly smile. Then, Ichigo walked up to Delnex, held out her hand and shook Delnex's hand firmly. "Hello Delnex! My name is Ichigo! What do you need help with?" Ichigo said. "Also, where are your brothers and what's a nobody???"  

"A nobody is pretty much yourself but without a heart they are a second part of a heartless that gets made when you turn into a heartless we kill heartless to keep them from taking any more life's...even though we got no hearts" Del ex explained ad he opened a portal. "A aquantince is needing help in a place called Twilight Town there are heartless and something is controlling it, find it and kill it the other person will help you out as much as she can" Del ex explained. "So...that's it...alright are you guys ready" Riku asked looking at David and Ichigo.

"Yeah I'm ready!" Ichigo said. She drew her keyblade and walked with everyone once they were ready. She attacked some heartless along the way with her keyblade. While she was attacking she did flips and cartwheels. She also did this one attack with ice. It made ice flew in all directions.

"So we showing off now okay then" Riku said as he jumped onto the walls and did. "FLOW MOTION" Riku yellef as he did a spiral dash the slammed his keyblade down causing a shockwave the he we to a street lamp anfd spun around it drawing in heartless then did a spin attack then did sonic rave.

*Dennis started screaming when the light engulfed him in his home. He was falling, and falling, and falling. When he started thinking that it would never stop, the light succumbed and he reached the ground. He fell with force on his back, it was painfull and tha back of his head had suffered some damage. He rolls over and tries to lift himself up, he is still dizzy but he can clearly see that the blade he had been holding keyblade__touch_of_the_void_ii_by_phoeniWas not there. What had happened to it? Where the hell did it go? Did it explode, or get destroyed? More importantly where was he? Thousands of questions begun storming his head. He was confused, wherever he was, he had a feeling this was not Earth.

Out of nowhere, a flash of black shoots by and couple of heartless die where they are standing. The flash went up to Riku, close enough that breathing was audible, with a blade close to the neck. "You're too reckless, you left yourself open." said a mysterious figure that popped up in front of Riku.

Riku had his key blade at the figures side. "Your fast" Riku jumped back. "Now who are are you" Riku asked as he took a stance and was ready to fight. "I'm Riku Tekukato and I think you should tell me your name before placing a blade to my neck" Riku said with an agitated tone in his voice.

As Riku finished his sentence, the figure in front of him dissipated into a wisp of smoke. "My name is Axura," said a figure standing behind Riku and the group. "So, you must be the Keyblade wielders I've been hearing about. It's an honor to make your aquaintence."