Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

oc help

anarchistpony94

FORUM FOAL IN NEED OF AN OC!!!! hello, im looking for somepony who can draw or create an oc for me. unfortunately i dont have any money soo....yeah. BUT. whoever does this for me will get some free advertising. i am a well know member of certain other forums, and i will post my new oc and tell my fellow forum goers who made it for me. please reply or pm me if interested

If you're looking for a basic OC, I'd recommend you go here and design one (very simple to do!) :).

After you get the basic design down you can come here and have someone from the Creative Resources or Pony Artwork sub-forum to draw it for you~ Helps when the artists know what to draw. Besides, by the doing this you can make sure you will like the OC and that the backstory(if you give 'em one) will match the character design. Hope this helps~

• Brohoof 2

Oh :|. Then, you should think of a backstory for the type of OC you would like (again, not REALLY necessary, but helps). As well as thinking of some sort of colour scheme/overall design for the OC. This would help the people here think of something that would match the profile of your suggestions.

OOH! OH OH OH! I'll do it for you! tell me what you want your OC to look like and I'll totally draw it and everything! :D 

*cough cough* sorry about that I get excited about art... anyways... :catface: 

• Brohoof 1

OOH! OH OH OH! I'll do it for you! tell me what you want your OC to look like and I'll totally draw it and everything! :D

*cough cough* sorry about that I get excited about art... anyways... :catface:

thank you. i would like him to be a pegasi with regular wings, either a white or grey coat, brown eyes and a red mane/tail, you can choose the shades of the colors, just make the colors kimda look good together, and for the cutiemark im looking for an anarchy A, i have one in my signature. pose doesnt matter. thank you bery very much ^_^

will do... I will now try to draw as fast as humanly possible without creating some crappy random picture img-1414979-1-happy.png

Aaaaaand here it is! TADAAAAAA! img-1414979-2-laugh.png anyways... hope you like it! I didn't know what sort of mane to do so I just guessed img-1414979-3-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.pngpost-9057-0-02749200-1367212564_thumb.png

post-9057-0-85611800-1367292859_thumb.png

I would have had it done sooner but my computer restarted so I had to start from scratch sad.png

Edited by Blitz

Thank you!! I actually thought about getting a request thread, but I realized that I lack the mental capacity to take on a lot of requests AND remain in contact with the outside world in any sort of physical fashion. :P Maybe someday...