Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I´m new here.

FlameStar101

I technically arrived here yesterday, but I figured I might as well say something about myself.

Well, the reason why I decided to join the forum is because I wanted to be able to talk to a friend that I haven´t been able to talk to since season 3 of MLP FiM ended. I don´t know much about this place at all, but I´ll try to post at least something here everyday. I´m also on mlpwiki as well, since that´s the first place I got to know about this fandom. I don´t consider myself a brony, since I feel like I´m more of a fan of the series. Anyway, I´m not going to drag out this post all that much, but here´s a few things about the show that I like.

I like all the main characters, so they´re all special in their own unique way.

Favorite CMC: Sweetie Belle.

Other favorite characters: Discord, Luna, Lightning Dust and Trixie.

Yeah, I believe that´s all I had to say. See you around maybe.

Hello and welcome to the forums! :D I'm sure you fit in just fine here. Always good to see more Discord fans.

@Aaramus: Thanks for the welcome. :)

@flimflam: Thanks for the welcome. :) This place is more confusing than mlp wiki, that´s for sure. I have no idea how to make a blog, since apparently I can´t even create one because there´s no button to do so. I don´t have any skills at all; I´m mostly just here to talk with a friend I got to know on the mlp wiki. So I´m definitely not an artist. Sorry.

Hi Power! :) You don´t have to worry, I haven´t forgotten about any of you on the wiki. I will try to be on both this forum and wiki. The thing is, I don´t know how strict it is here if I want to talk with any of you about stuff that isn´t pony related.

Sup FlamStar101?

I hope you enjoy your stay here with tolerant member who are all over the world!
"I'm from Egypt by the way ;) "

Hi Chaotic Vendetta.

I´ll probably find a way to enjoy myself here, but it isn´t exactly like the mlp wiki that I´m used to. However, I´m pretty sure everything will be fine.