New Guy

Benphar

Hi guys,

My name is Benphar and thought I had better introduce myself the right way after my post in the thread on whether or not Twilight being an alicorn is a good thing. I started watching the show because I saw a youtube video telling people not to watch it because it was a really f'ed up show. I thought to myself "South Park is a really screwed up show and I like to watch that. I am going to give this thing a chance." and I was instantly hooked. I still for the life of me figure out why I enjoy it so much. Anyway 4 weeks later I had seen all 3 seasons and the double rainboom episode and I decided to Join these forums. 

In short, Howdy!

On another note, While browsing through MLP stuff I kept on seeing the face in the attachment. would someone please explain its significance? I am guessing it is an inside joke or something like that. Thanks

post-15583-0-56061700-1368137172_thumb.jpg

I find it ironic that we often cause what we fear will happen. Just look at Anakin Skywalker!

Hehe, glad to hear you took up against everyone and decided to watch it anyways.

I kinda started watching the show because of curiosity sparked by the show apparently being bad. Turns out I love it!

Another thing I love is these forums! Which I'm sure your bound to love eventually to if you stick along for a bit!

Have a wonderful time!

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

Welcome to the forums, Don't be scared to ask any questions all people on this community are very friendly!

KSXy5KO.png

Signature made by me.

Thanks guys. I also saw a few YouTube videos saying MLP has Satanic and Pagan themes which fueled my curiosity even more. Can't say I recognize anything satanic and such and even if it did I don't care, I watch the show to be entertained, end of story.

And no one answered my question about that strange face. Any takers?

I find it ironic that we often cause what we fear will happen. Just look at Anakin Skywalker!

Well, well looky here I spot a trollface in our midst!

The Trollface is a black and white drawing of a face with a large mischievous grin that is meant to portray the expression someone makes while trolling. Posting a Trollface image into a forum thread is often used to claim that someone was being fooled or intentionally angered. The face commonly appears in rage comics indicating that the character is being mischievous in some way.

Anyway I am glad that you watched the show man! That's pretty funny that you started watching under the assumption that it was supposed to be really screwy. LOL Anyway I hope you enjoy your time here and remember to chillax and have fun!

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

got cha, thanks. I can see how that would pop up often as I am sure there are many people out there who would like to do such a thing to bronies.