Hello everypony!

Brony182

Hi Im 19 years old brony.

Some info about me:

I enjoy playing all sorts of video games from FPS to RTS for pleasure ( Im not a pro )

I love fantasy books, and also adventure type fanfiction of MLP:FiM (as long as its appropriate)  img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

My favourite type of music is rock ( not too heavy though) but I also listen to other types of music as well, especially when It comes to Brony music. My favourite brony musicians are Black Gryph0n, Princewhateverer and dBPony but I also enjoy other brony music as well.

I joined this site to see what ideas other bronies have as well as to share some of my own. I hope to meet interesting bronies.

See you all on the forum! /)

banner_fluttershy.jpg

Ayo, welcome to the herd. I, too, enjoy all types of games. Maybe we could play whenever I get my online gaming situation sorted out wink.png

As for da musics, I also like rock, although my favorite genres are various forms of electro; dubstep, hard glitch, trap, etc. Any bands you particularly like? 

Anyway, always glad to have new members on the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Nilkad_Naqadah, trekking through the barren wastes of the internet, searching for... I dunno, something less barren and wastelike, maybe?

I critique things! http://nilkadreviews.tumblr.com

Play games with me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/NilkadNaquada

Yo welcome to the coolest place on the interwebz. Haha Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and get in touch with alot of great minds out there. Well, have a good one!

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

Welcome to the Herd! Nice to meet you, welcome to the forums, and we hope you don't enjoy your stay!

May Feld0 bless you with his almighty control over the interwebz.

Sig2_zps224889bc.jpg

Singer, picture editor, and most of all, a fan of MLP. 

A wonderful welcome to you! I hope you have a blast of a time around the forums, one of the most friendliest parts of the internet!

KSXy5KO.png

Signature made by me.