Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Minecraft Girl Mining for Diamonds

SuperFlapjack

(edited)

Yet again I have done another drawing scanned into the computer + coloured on paint this one is based on a game called minecraft,if any of you are unfamiliar with it google it tongue.png as my dad always says, googles your friend, anyways here it is:

Minecraftdrawinggraphicallycoloured_zpse

I want feedback, is it good or bad, I want criticism too, i want to get batter! biggrin.png

Edited by Artemis
You can't post HTML. You have to use BBCode. Take the link from Photobucket labeled "Direct" and wrap it in [img][/img] tags.

I'll be honest, I never would of guessed this was a girl. The only way I can tell is from you saying it is. The major issue for that is the age is really hard to tell. She has the body frame of a teen/young adult, but the size and face of a child. Also the hair is pretty androgynous or boyish. I would recommend trying a "girly" cut, or adding blush to her cheeks?

Depending on what you used to draw this you could smooth out the lines to make it less rough looking as well. It's isn't bad. But it just shows that you have improvement potentials, and you will get much better. It just takes time :).

(edited)

Thanks but I didn't undrestand half of what you said! img-1464686-1-tongue.png jokes just not the last bit, btw I'm young XD! img-1464686-2-tongue.png I understand what you're saying about you not being able to tell it's a boy, but I'm pretty proud of it + yes there is room for improvement.

about what I used to draw it, ummmm I drew it on paper, scanned it into the computer + used paint, I know its not a good programme but I don't know how to use photoshop, I might learn how though! img-1464686-3-tongue.png anyways thanks for the criticism, it makes me better! img-1464686-4-biggrin.png

btw did you draw your profile pic and sig, if tou did then I'm glad it was you that criticised me + not one who doesn't know what they're talkin about! biggrin.png

Edited by SuperFlapjack