Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rarity!

Sazama Ichida

But GreyHawk can Kira keep the eyes

ooc:You can't just permanently immobilize another character a user is using. It usually pisses a lot of people around here.

True I'll stop just kinda typed without thinking

well, anybody could walk in and say they are the god of the sun and "i want to come in." 

Better too safe than too unsafe

in that case my excuses, pass.

i mean she couldve been an assasin, how was i to know

OCC:back on track now

Greyhawk:"Lordav. I can see where you're coming from and I agree. being cautious is very important....

....But........

Snaring your teeth at everypony you don't know just comes in and who hasn't made a single move yet? What if it's Rarity's friend?

Don't you think that's a bit too extreme? Besides, Rarity is more capable than she seem to be."

yes but rarity is sleeping isnt she.

AND I WASNT THE ONE WHO CALLED ME BARBARIC INSULTING MY ROMAN HONOR

Edited by lordav

yes but rarity is sleeping isnt she.

AND I WASNT THE ONE WHO CALLED ME BARBARIC INSULTING MY ROMAN HONOR

Greyhawk:"You insulted her first didn't you? And no. Rarity isn't sleeping."

ooc:Mostly because rarity user isn't on.

Edited by Greyhawk

it was just a personal commentary i made to myself, Then where is she?????????

U know I feel something for her. But since she yours the least i can do is make sure she is safe

Edited by lordav

OOC: WTF guys? I'm away for only a few hours and I come back to find that you've already given me 2 freaking unread pages? Don't you know that I can't be on here 24/7? Jeez it's not like my brain has Wi-Fi...

And how the hell am I supposed to respond to so many freaking posts at once? Especially when you don't even give me a chance to have Rarity say something in response to something said to her and then just continue this thing without me...I appreciate that you're trying to keep my thread alive but please give me more time to respond. I'm not upset or anything. And I'm a forgiving guy. Just please give me more time to respond before you do something like this...As long as you can respect that then I won't be upset.

By the way excellent job as Photo Finish Greyhawk. =)

OOC: WTF guys? I'm away for only a few hours and I come back to find that you've already given me 2 freaking unread pages? Don't you know that I can't be on here 24/7? Jeez it's not like my brain has Wi-Fi...

Ooc: sometimes I wish my brain had Wi-Fi

post-18984-0-15589100-1380241356.png Chatterbox: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening miss Rarity! i'm a journalist who work for the Canterlot Times newspaper,  i hope you can grant me an interview, i won't take much of your time:

Im aware that you runs a boutique in Poniville, and your designs caught the eye of many fashion critiques around Equestria, 

What is your biggest inspiration on making these dresses?

attachicon.gifChatterbox ask.png Chatterbox: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening miss Rarity! i'm a journalist who work for the Canterlot Times newspaper,  i hope you can grant me an interview, i won't take much of your time:

Im aware that you runs a boutique in Poniville, and your designs caught the eye of many fashion critiques around Equestria, 

What is your biggest inspiration on making these dresses?

Beauty and art are my inspiration most definitely.

img-1876729-2-pQjlP7B.jpg

occ: just askin, when exactly will u make da new thread. me is curious

ps also when u do is it gonna be a continuation of whatever happens here or is it a new fresh start?

Edited by lordav

Beauty and art are my inspiration most definitely.

post-18984-0-62301400-1380298821.png Chatterbox: Well you are doing a very good job if may i say so!

How does it feel to represent the Generosity in the Elements of Harmony and help Celestia to protect Equestria?

attachicon.gifchatterbox happy.png Chatterbox: Well you are doing a very good job if may i say so!

How does it feel to represent the Generosity in the Elements of Harmony and help Celestia to protect Equestria?

I enjoy it. Helping others is a part of what makes life worthwhile! And I couldn't be more proud to have such wonderful friends...

I enjoy it. Helping others is a part of what makes life worthwhile! And I couldn't be more proud to have such wonderful friends...

post-18984-0-46278400-1380303334.png  Chatterbox: And what is Sweetie Belle's opinion on Spike's crush on you?