Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RGAF

Aurora Lights

Aroura Lights was flying with one of his best friends,she was sad he was leaving Ponyville and Cloudsdale to join the RGAF or Royal Guard Air Force,and his friend that was joining the Wonderbolts,or atleast it was her life-long dream,said,in a rather sad tone,"Aroura..,we are gunna miss you...things wont be the same wit you gone,ya know?...But...I guess this is your descision,you said you wanted to become an Ace...and I belive you will be...your fast...especially your Aroura Lightspeed..."she said and without a word Aroura hugged her tight and she hugged back tight and he whispered softly "I'll be back...don't worry...It's not like I'm dying...I'll be back soon."he said and she held him for a while longer,very reluctant to let him go,and she said, "yeah...your right...well...bye Aroura...seeya soon...and don't forget,you promised me when you got back you would race me."she giggled and he smiled and nodded "yeah..."he said softly,and they bumped hooves and flanks before they laughed and Aroura turned and left for Canterlot,to sign up for the RGAF and his friend stayed a little longer to watch him go...so sad...she...she...loved him...he was her best friend...and now he was leaving... she sighed and cried for a second before stiffening and flying back to Ponyville as Aroura soon reached Canterlot,ladning on a large cloud complex,where pegasi were roaming and training in weapons,swords,rifles,sniper rifles,shotguns,you name it,they had it,but one piece stood out to him,it was...a...a thing that went on the pegasi's back and strapped under their belly,and it had two...pods? I guess... on the back that went up when activated and slowly dropped on both sides,then he saw what it's weapons were... 8 .50 caliber machine guns,4 40mm cannons,and rockets that sought out the enemy pony and more or less vaporized them.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Aroura Lights was flying with one of his best friends,she was sad he was leaving Ponyville and Cloudsdale to join the RGAF or Royal Guard Air Force,and his friend that was joining the Wonderbolts,or atleast it was her life-long dream,said,in a rather sad tone,"Aroura..,we are gunna miss you...things wont be the same wit you gone,ya know?...But...I guess this is your descision,you said you wanted to become an Ace...and I belive you will be...your fast...especially your Aroura Lightspeed..."she said and without a word Aroura hugged her tight and she hugged back tight and he whispered softly "I'll be back...don't worry...It's not like I'm dying...I'll be back soon."he said and she held him for a while longer,very reluctant to let him go,and she said, "yeah...your right...well...bye Aroura...seeya soon...and don't forget,you promised me when you got back you would race me."she giggled and he smiled and nodded "yeah..."he said softly,and they bumped hooves and flanks before they laughed and Aroura turned and left for Canterlot,to sign up for the RGAF and his friend stayed a little longer to watch him go...so sad...she...she...loved him...he was her best friend...and now he was leaving... she sighed and cried for a second before stiffening and flying back to Ponyville as Aroura soon reached Canterlot,ladning on a large cloud complex,where pegasi were roaming and training in weapons,swords,rifles,sniper rifles,shotguns,you name it,they had it,but one piece stood out to him,it was...a...a thing that went on the pegasi's back and strapped under their belly,and it had two...pods? I guess... on the back that went up when activated and slowly dropped on both sides,then he saw what it's weapons were... 8 .50 caliber machine guns,4 40mm cannons,and rockets that sought out the enemy pony and more or less vaporized them.

Sparkshower couldn't BELIEVE she had to come to this pegasi training facility. Sure she could help with weapons training but she wasn't even a pegasus.. she was a unicorn and also part of the night guard. Which meant she was TIRED.. she was used to being awake during the night   and  was feeling very crabby at the moment  (http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sparkshower-meddlemane-r3588

so yeah thats my character this will be during her time as just reg. night gaurd officer)

• Brohoof 1

Aroura looked around in bewilderment and his wings fluttered once before he walked forward,his mouth agape,Sparkshower had cought his eye,what in Equestria was a unicorn doing up HERE? He sowly walked over to the place he was supposed to report too and the Gunnery Seargent said to him "Now listen up recruite,this is not some silly filly walk in the park kinda stuff,we need only the best to protect all of Equestria,Princess Celestia and Princess Luna...if you think your up to the task,the responsability...then give me 500 wing ups!!!" He gulped at the mare and nodded quickly and instantly started doing wing ups. ((got it))

Sparkshower couldn't BELIEVE she had to come to this pegasi training facility. Sure she could help with weapons training but she wasn't even a pegasus.. she was a unicorn and also part of the night guard. Which meant she was TIRED.. she was used to being awake during the night   and  was feeling very crabby at the moment  (http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sparkshower-meddlemane-r3588

so yeah thats my character this will be during her time as just reg. night gaurd officer)

• Brohoof 1

Aroura looked around in bewilderment and his wings fluttered once before he walked forward,his mouth agape,Sparkshower had cought his eye,what in Equestria was a unicorn doing up HERE? He sowly walked over to the place he was supposed to report too and the Gunnery Seargent said to him "Now listen up recruite,this is not some silly filly walk in the park kinda stuff,we need only the best to protect all of Equestria,Princess Celestia and Princess Luna...if you think your up to the task,the responsability...then give me 500 wing ups!!!" He gulped at the mare and nodded quickly and instantly started doing wing ups. ((got it))

Immediatly Sparkshower disliked the gunnery officer once she saw how ruthless he was being to those who were only on their first day. She HATED cruel people. One pegasus Aroura Lights had to do 500 wing ups! Once Aroura lights was done with his wing ups Sparkshower walked over "So.. you got any experience with weapons?" she asked

• Brohoof 1

Immediatly Sparkshower disliked the gunnery officer once she saw how ruthless he was being to those who were only on their first day. She HATED cruel people. One pegasus Aroura Lights had to do 500 wing ups! Once Aroura lights was done with his wing ups Sparkshower walked over "So.. you got any experience with weapons?" she asked

Aroura Lights was laying flat on his belly as he panted heavily and he said between pants "only...some...I...used...a...rifle...once...but...thats...all..."he replied slowly and tiredly,his wings felt like they would fall off his body! He blinked and after a minute he asked softly "may..I...have...some...water?"he asked the unicorn,for some reason,he kinda like her already,since she asent the one giving him wingups...

Aroura Lights was laying flat on his belly as he panted heavily and he said between pants "only...some...I...used...a...rifle...once...but...thats...all..."he replied slowly and tiredly,his wings felt like they would fall off his body! He blinked and after a minute he asked softly "may..I...have...some...water?"he asked the unicorn,for some reason,he kinda like her already,since she asent the one giving him wingups...

Sparkshower used magic to conjure a water bottle, and handed it to him "Sure have as much as you like, and on the weopons thing we'll have to fix that....... once you regain the ability to stand" She shot a glare to the gunnery officer "I can't stand cruel people, dealt with them all my life, never liked 'em, never will... Names, Sparkshower by the way, ." She holds out her hoof towards him

• Brohoof 1

Sparkshower used magic to conjure a water bottle, and handed it to him "Sure have as much as you like, and on the weopons thing we'll have to fix that....... once you regain the ability to stand" She shot a glare to the gunnery officer "I can't stand cruel people, dealt with them all my life, never liked 'em, never will... Names, Sparkshower by the way, ." She holds out her hoof towards him

Aroura Lights drinks the water quickly and softly touches his hoof with hers and shakes hooves "...yeah...but hey...this is the RGAF,didn't come here to be lazy or weak,gotta prove I'm worth of protecting Equestria and the Princesses huh?"he smiles and remembers his manors "oh,I'm sorry,I'm Aroura Lights,pleasure making your aquantince my lady."he smiled.

Aroura Lights drinks the water quickly and softly touches his hoof with hers and shakes hooves "...yeah...but hey...this is the RGAF,didn't come here to be lazy or weak,gotta prove I'm worth of protecting Equestria and the Princesses huh?"he smiles and remembers his manors "oh,I'm sorry,I'm Aroura Lights,pleasure making your aquantince my lady."he smiled.

Sparkshower smiled back "Yeah, but they're going about it the wrong way. They're  too cold too cruel also when getting someepony into shape you have to do it gradually you can't just push them to their limit on day one. That Gunnery Officers getting a demerit. No one ever achieved anything good by being cruel, also the determination I sense from you is nowhere near weak, or lazy." She paused "And if you think about it really It just makes teamwork harder, because everyones striving to be the best." She noticed he still couldn't stand "Do you need a hoof?"

• Brohoof 1

Sparkshower smiled back "Yeah, but they're going about it the wrong way. They're  too cold too cruel also when getting someepony into shape you have to do it gradually you can't just push them to their limit on day one. That Gunnery Officers getting a demerit. No one ever achieved anything good by being cruel, also the determination I sense from you is nowhere near weak, or lazy." She paused "And if you think about it really It just makes teamwork harder, because everyones striving to be the best." She noticed he still couldn't stand "Do you need a hoof?"

Aroura nods slowly "yeah...that's true...and yeah...I do..."Aroura said tiredly,holding out his hoof slowly,his wings still hurting pretty badly,I could tell she was going to be a pretty good friend,well,better than the seargent or some of the others around this place...

(edited)

Aroura nods slowly "yeah...that's true...and yeah...I do..."Aroura said tiredly,holding out his hoof slowly,his wings still hurting pretty badly,I could tell she was going to be a pretty good friend,well,better than the seargent or some of the others around this place...

Sparkshower nodded and began concentrating on a spell, one she remembered her coach using in gym class once. It numbed the pain in a ponies muscles and also relaxed them, allowing them once more the ability to move. Once he was standing again she smiled and said "report to Weapons station 256 in 2 hours, I'll show you the ropes of using weapons." She trotted off towards the Gunnery Officer , who at the moment was once again torturing new recruits. She recognized the mare as Officer Manehelm. "HEY Manehelm!" the pegasus turned toward Sparkshower. and approached her, leaving behind the sore recruits. "What do you think you're doing Officer Manehelm? Did you learn NOTHING from our training? You're breaking almost every new recruit rule in the book . That's a demerit Officer don't think I won't give you another If I catch you breaking the rules again." The Officer sneered "You can't give me a demerit Officer Meddlemane? we're on the same level." She smirked triumphantly.  Sparkshower snickered "You didn't get the memo Manehelm? I've been promoted that's Senior Officer Meddlemane. to you Manehelm, and another demerit for questioning authority, don't give me an excuse to give you another one." The mare gulped and stuttered "Y-yes ma'am I-i'll take care to not mess up in the future." Sparkshower narrowed her eyes "Be sure you don't" As she looked back at Aurora she was certain that she had made a new friend. Let's just hope this one doesn't turn out like all the others she thought to herself.

(btw can you link your oc page?)

Edited by Sparkshower
  • Brohoof 1

Sparkshower nodded and began concentrating on a spell, one she remembered her coach using in gym class once. It numbed the pain in a ponies muscles and also relaxed them, allowing them once more the ability to move. Once he was standing again she smiled and said "report to Weapons station 256 in 2 hours, I'll show you the ropes of using weapons." She trotted off towards the Gunnery Officer , who at the moment was once again torturing new recruits. She recognized the mare as Officer Manehelm. "HEY Manehelm!" the pegasus turned toward Sparkshower. and approached her, leaving behind the sore recruits. "What do you think you're doing Officer Manehelm? Did you learn NOTHING from our training? You're breaking almost every new recruit rule in the book . That's a demerit Officer don't think I won't give you another If I catch you breaking the rules again." The Officer sneered "You can't give me a demerit Officer Meddlemane? we're on the same level." She smirked triumphantly.  Sparkshower snickered "You didn't get the memo Manehelm? I've been promoted that's Senior Officer Meddlemane. to you Manehelm, and another demerit for questioning authority, don't give me an excuse to give you another one." The mare gulped and stuttered "Y-yes ma'am I-i'll take care to not mess up in the future." Sparkshower narrowed her eyes "Be sure you don't" As she looked back at Aurora she was certain that she had made a new friend. Let's just hope this one doesn't turn out like all the others she thought to herself.

(btw can you link your oc page?)

(yeah no problem aroura-lights-r3443) Aroura Lights walked around wandering and exploring and what not until her checked the time and he reported to said weapons area,he waited there forhis unicorn friend,liking this place due to his love of weapons and military items,he loved gas masks,guns,knives,swords,bows and arrows and basically anything that had to do with war.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

(yeah no problem aroura-lights-r3443) Aroura Lights walked around wandering and exploring and what not until her checked the time and he reported to said weapons area,he waited there forhis unicorn friend,liking this place due to his love of weapons and military items,he loved gas masks,guns,knives,swords,bows and arrows and basically anything that had to do with war.

Sparkshower rushed to Weapons Station 256. She was LATE she had been reading during her break and had fallen asleep under the tree. oohhh I hope doesn't think I bailed on him. She thought as she rushed there She stood there trying to cach her breath "I.... think... we'l... start... with .. guns" she said, rasping

Edited by Sparkshower
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Aurora Lights blinked as he stared into nothingness,his ear twitched and his focus snapped onto Sparkshower,he smiled kindly and forgivingly "oh,its alright."he smiled and stood,his haunches hurting a bit from sitting so long,"I understand your being late,I went searching for you and saw you sleeping,sooo...I let you sleep,ponies gotta rest."he chuckled softly and trotted over to her with kindness in his eyes and he glanced at a gun he particularly liked,the AK-47,his favorite of all Assault rifles. "And yes,I do think the weapons training with guns should start now."he said with a hint of excitement in his voice.

Spark shower smiled.. "Alright so first I think we'll do the Ak 47" She then went into the tutorial of how to use and when it is used. After she was done explaining she fired at the target, it hit right in the center of the target. "Alright now you try." She handed the gun over to him.

http://mlpforums.com/user/16044-aroura-lights/

Aurora Lights blinked with a determined smile,he knew his way around a gun,he loved them,they were so loud,so powerful...just like him...he picked up the gun with care and held it in his hooves,then he stood on his hind legs,put another magazine in and checked the chamber,a round was already in it,so he flipped off the safety and took a deep breath,closing his eyes for a second and focusing,then he opened his eyes once more and held his breath,as he did this,the yellow in his iris' slowly taking over the entire color of them,then his pupils shrank to tiny pinpoints as the world seemed to dull and blur,slowing down everything before he pulled the trigger,his focus was on the center of the target,which,is where every round he fired off hit,before long,the entire bulls eye was a hole,he fired the AK fully automatically...accuracy doing such a thing is rare...but his hitting the bulls eye on all 31 rounds...is...amazing...his pupils slowly dialated to thier normal size and his irises turned their normal colors,he gulped softly,he then took a huge breath and panted softly.

Sparkshower stared with wide eyed amazement. "You .... just... hit all of them directly on the bullseye.And you said you only had a little experience with guns?" The level of accuracy was stunning. "Well then, I'd say you had a natural talent. Let's move on to the rest of the guns, and after that we'll have to test your accuracy at night." Maybe this was why Princess Luna sent me here... we are really short on night duty RGAF officers. "With your level of accuracy and a little bit of physical training, I think you might be getting an early promotion."

• Brohoof 1

Sparkshower stared with wide eyed amazement. "You .... just... hit all of them directly on the bullseye.And you said you only had a little experience with guns?" The level of accuracy was stunning. "Well then, I'd say you had a natural talent. Let's move on to the rest of the guns, and after that we'll have to test your accuracy at night." Maybe this was why Princess Luna sent me here... we are really short on night duty RGAF officers. "With your level of accuracy and a little bit of physical training, I think you might be getting an early promotion."

Aurora smiled with a squee of excitement "you know...I've always enjoyed the night...maybe I could be...a...a...night guard?...but...thats just silly,I would never be promoted for a night guard...princess Luna wouldnt even notice me..."he sighs softly,his self esteam was...low...he didnt think much of himself,sure he shot perfect,and his body was more than strong enough,but...he was grown to be doubtful of himself,given his mother completely hated him for being himself... Aurora blinks and shakes his head "ok...what next?"he asked as his eyes had less excitement,but more of saddness in them,he didnt belive in himself... He sighed softly and looked to the array of guns put infront of him,he looked to the unicorn once more,and under all circumstances...he was kind of...a good looking stallion...

(Im sorry are you effering to aurora inthe last line?) Sparkshower took a deep breath " You know I was in that same place once i didnt have much self worth. One day I saved a family from a major cariage accident, and Luna saw. The next day I started y training, the officers were hard but fair and I knew that i wanyted to be like that once I got promoted. What Im trying to csay is, you have all 5he best qualitiies of officer. Youre kindheared quickminded determined and very skilled. Youll probabluy get the promotion faster than I did."

• Brohoof 1

(Heh,yes,I kinda was ^_^;) Aurora blinked in suprise,this pony...believed in him?..."...but...I..."he blinks and looks at his hooves "...your not...RGAF at all...are you?...your...Night Guard...y-your..."he gulped as soon as he placed it together,then he whispered to himself "evaluating me..."he whispered quietly and he felt a grin of excitement and determination rip upon his face "...I see..."h murmurs and he spreads his large,powerful wings and she sees his eyes narrow "...Challenge...Accepted..."he smiled and softly places his forehead to hers and lets out a small laugh before he picks up a pstol and does the same as he did the last time.

"That's amazing......." She blushed slightly "Im

'm not just here to evaluate you..I'm evaluating the whole training facility and searching for possible Night Gaurd recruits. I singled you out because of your sheer determination. When you did the wing-ups especially, even though it seemed you were about to pass out from exaustion, you were determined to finish. And the way you reacted just now verifies you're determination even more. Those are exactly the qualities Luna is looking for in the gaurd. I give it three more weeks in training before you're promoted. And that's only because that's required for promotion." She watched as he worked his way through the rest of the guns, performing with the same level of accuracy as he had before. "Who knows, Luna might make an exception with you."

• Brohoof 1

Aurora blinks and finishes his shooting in no time flat,every target was completely descimated in the center,where the red dot was,is now a hole right through the target. He blinked and flapped his wings once and he blinked in happiness "I see you definatly belive in me..."he smiles even more when he notices how...erm...cute...Sparkshower was... he blinks,taking her body,face,and everything about her in and he turns his head,then turns around "...wanna get some lunch?..."he asks kindly over his shoulder,smiling deeply on the inside.

Sparkshower blushed deeply. "Its hard not to believe in you." She took a deep breath.. he is a very attrac5ive stallion.. she though5 to herself. -hen his offer sunk in.h.. her eyes widened "oh, of course id love to get some lunch." She cantered up to walk beside him.

• Brohoof 1

Aurora blushed lightly and smiled softly as he slowly walked beside his unicorn friend,he yawned and shook his body,his muscles rippling softly under his solid white coat,he blinked and smiled at Sparkshower kindly "so...what do you want to eat?"he asks softly as he looks into her eyes deeply.

Sparkshowers breath caught and in that moment she was sure that she had forgotten her own name. "I.. ummm...." she stuttered She took a moment to regain logical thought. "How about we get some pizza?' She managed after a long moment. She blushed deeply and tried to hide as best she could.

• Brohoof 1

Aurora smiled kindly and blinked before he looked forward "okie dokie." he said and they headed to the mess hall,luckily,they were serving pizza today,along with some pineapples and other fruits. "so,where you from?"he asked kindly as they neared the cafetira line.