Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RGAF

Aurora Lights

Aurora sighed and wipped himself off,not sustaining any bruises or scuffs,he blinked and walked over to Spark and sat down again,yawning softly before shaking himself off,he as tired and hungry now,this training was fun but hard,it tired your flank out!

Sparkshower stood "You've done very well tonight, Take a rest we'll start up again in about thirty minutes."  She stood up and stretched going through her flexibility exercises. Whe she was done she turned to the two "After you rest5 you'll be fighting me and I won't hold back this time either." 

@@Sparkshower,

"You mean two on one or one on one?" Thunder Dash asked. He was eager to fight Sparkleshower, but did not approach her with any stereotypes. "You know what I just thought of Sparkle? I really dislike it when some ponies say that female ponies are weaker than male ponies. I'm certainly not saying that about you, but it just nags me all the time. You see, during my training as a major, there was a minority of female ponies in our squadron." Thunder Dash said as he took a drink from his bottle. "The problem, was that some of the male ponies called them "weak" and "not worthy to be in the military. It just made me soooo mad." Thunder Dash said. "You get what I'm saying right?" He asked.  

Aurora yawned and shook himself,he sighed and looked at his muscles,he needed to find a way to beat Sparks,but not hurt her,he sighed and thought a moment 'she has magic...what could I possibly do to avoid it or stop it entirely...'he thought and looked at Spark's horn with a look on his face.

hello? anyone in this rp anymore? cus you guys havent replied in a time,I'm starting to wonder if its dying off now,it seems like it is,If so,your both invited to my RP on Deviant Art,of course you have to create a character on that one if you don't have one.

(OOC: waiting for Sparkshower to reply. I don't know what happened to her but last time she said that we were supposed to fight her. But since then, she hasn't replied. Maybe her schedule just got busy and she hasn't had time to reply to the RP. I mentioned her in my last post btw, and she still didn't get it.)

@

((hmmm...thats not very good hm?...well,I guess the RP is on hold till then,we'll have to wait for her to reply before we can continue,I mean,that fight scene is supposed to be epic,even if it is 2V1 XD still,like I said,please sign up on my DA RP please! I need some peoples!)

(sorry guys had to go to tutoring couldn't get on school computers) Sparkshower smiled "This is going to be a fair fight I wont be using my magic, if that's what you're worried about, tonight's lesson is all about the physical part of hoof to hoof tomorrow ill teach you how to fight someone with magic."

"I've fought quite a few ponies with magic." Thunder Dash stated trying to not brag. "I actually used this one technique, which I think you might know Spark, it's hard to explain, but I'll show you tommorow." Thunder Dash said. "Anyway, so it's two on one right?" Thunder Dash asked. 

@@Sparkshower

Sparkshower smiled "Ill go easy on you the first one is but after that its one on one." She stretched one last time and went to go get lunch. "I hear they're serving Hay casserole for midnight meal tonight." she said over her shoulder "I suggest you eat beforehand." 

@@Sparkshower,

"That sounds good. Come on Aurora, let's go eat up before we fight Sparkshower. It'll be before to be fighting with the aids of nutrients the food gives us, rather then fighting on empty and before you know it, some bad happens." Thunder Dash said stretching out then getting up and following Sparkshower.  

Aurora too followed,he seemed to be thinking deeply about something,in his mind,he was going over tactics,plans,pressure points,locks,submissions,and everything else he was more or less "programmed" to use,he had been used before to fight by his mother,he was nothing to her,nothing but a punching bag,so one day she got the great idea to pit him against some fighters...against his odds...he won...

@,

Thunder Dash continued to walk. He noticed Aurora in deep thought. "Hey, you're thinking pretty deeply there. I guess you're thinking about the the fight we'll have with Sparkshower after we eat." Thunder Dash said as he continued to walk slowly. He then thought about the various techniques he might employ while fighting Sparkshower. 

Aurora didnt even notice he was being talked to before he go his food and sat down and ate,he was still in thought and almost choked when he snapped back to reality when Pie poked him,almost begging for food,he blinked and smiled and gave her some food and smiled as she purred and cuddled him,he then went back to planning in his mind.

Sparkshower moved to sit at the table with them " The casseroles pretty good what did you guys get?" She smiled before forking another bite into her mouth. SZZhe chewed slowly then swallowed " It kind of tastes like the way my mom used to make it." she closed her eyes remembering the smell that would waft from the kitchen.

@@Sparkshower,@,

Thunder Dash also had some casseroles. "These are pretty good." He said after he chewed and swallowed. "You know, one of the ponies I stayed with back when I was a full-time major in the Equestrian Military used to drop by his home, which was not too far from our base just to pick up the casseroles that his wife fixed. They were like the best ones I've ever eaten." Thunder Dash commented.   

Sparkshower dropped her fork n"How long ago was this? " she asked. Her dad had been in the equestrian military and when he was on duty he would do the same thing, and Sparks had never tasted better casserole than her moms."What was his name?" Her dad was Iron sheild, but she rarely ran into people who knew him.

@@Sparkshower,

"Ooh, let me see, let me see." Thunder Dash said as he thought. It had been about five years since he last saw him. "His name was...Golden Eye. Had a true talent for sniping." Thunder Dash said. "He even broke the record at the skeet range two years in a row!" Thunder Dash said.  

Sparkshower deflated "Oh for e second there i thought it mightve been my dad. It sonded a lot like him he used to do the same thing. He had actually been promoted to Captain of the royal gaurd,right  before he and my mom..." she didn't finish her sentence, "Anyways his name was Iron sheild'

@@Sparkshower,

Thunder Dash felt something in his heart. He knew that Sparkshower's parents weren't together anymore, which is why she didn't finish her sentence. He just sighed. "Hard life huh?" He asked. He then remembered some of his fellow cadets telling their life stories.  

Sparkshower sighed "Well when you live mst of your life without parents its kind of hard not to have a hard life." She sighed again "They ummm... they died when i was young I was the only one to survive the carriage crash, we were going on vacation to celbrate dads promotion, I dont like to talk about it much

Edited by Sparkshower

@@Sparkshower,

"Oh shoot. That's terrible!" Thunder Dash exclaimed. "And to make it worse, it was when you were celebrating. Totally not right." Thunder Dash said as he took another bite from his casserole. He then thought about his own family. "I might've told you this when we first met but...I never knew my father nor my mother." Thunder Dash said. 

Aurora blinked and sighed,looking down,he hadnt told anypony about his WHOLE past,he only told half of it to most...he sighed and descided to tell,since everyone else was "well...My father...he died in some accident,I didnt...even though I was there in the same car with him...a drunk driver hit us head on and the poles he was carrying slammed through the windshield,it hit my dad in the head nad went through his head..."at this point,he shivered "...I had a pole in my stomach...I don't know who saved me...all I know is was he was really bright and looked like my dad...but he was dead and I knew it...I was puled out of the car with the pole still in my stomach before mediponies came and rescued me...my mother hated me ever since...said it was my fault my father died,I never lived it down..."he sighs,staring at his food.

Sparkshower patted his shoulder "Yeah well she was wrong." she sighed "What I really hate is is that most people assume my parents got a divorce, but that's not it they loved each other till the very end." she looked down at her food " Why didn't you know your parents Thunder?"

Aurora sighed and looked at Sparks and closed his eyes and kissed her,hugging her tight,he knew loss,he knew pain,he knew suffering...he didnt want Sparks to feel that way,he kept holding and kissing her,the other ponies in the mess hall staring at them.