Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

lunatic's digital art.

Lunatic

hello again, i drew big mac this time. i showed it to a friend of mine who said it looked a bit "hard" or to "digitalised" i'm not really sure what that means or how i prevent that. or should i support that? i donno. i think it looked quite good. also did some minor background this time. tell me what you think please. smile.png

attachicon.gifbig mac.jpg

He looks a little weird because it looks like you cut off the back of his head. And who says nopony cares? Obliviously we do because we are responding. 

• Brohoof 1

i’m starting a bigger series of illustrations together with a friend of mine, he writes the story and i draw the pictures. this is for the first chapter. anyone who wants to check out the story that goes with this picture go to http://www.fimfiction.net/story/9370/1/a-fresh-start/11-introduction and read chapter one

post-1283-0-83799900-1370779622_thumb.jpg

no one had a chance to react to the last picture yet but here's the second one. hope you like it smile.png

dont be afraid of giving any tips or critisism if you're following these. 

post-1283-0-21555400-1370786446_thumb.jpg

First one is very nicely done and I'm sure if I looked close enough I could find something to criticize, but I don't want to spent 10 minutes looking for one flaw so... the second one is nice as well it is a little "rough around the edges" but it is also and art style so if that is what you are going for good job. Also are you going for FiM art? Because then the pegasi would only have four feathers, but, again, it is an art style.

First one is very nicely done and I'm sure if I looked close enough I could find something to criticize, but I don't want to spent 10 minutes looking for one flaw so... the second one is nice as well it is a little "rough around the edges" but it is also and art style so if that is what you are going for good job. Also are you going for FiM art? Because then the pegasi would only have four feathers, but, again, it is an art style.

i'm not going for the mlp style but i do agree that the wings is the biggest flaw in the second one. i try to keep my own style with the black lines although i might get rid of the sketchy style that comes with it, who knows. it all depends on what i think looks good and not. 

also, here's another one! :) 

this one isnt specificly for a chapter but just something i drew. 

post-1283-0-72902800-1370797930_thumb.jpg

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me I was a little confusedderpy_emoticon2.png  but with the one you just drew what's going on with his hair? It's a hairicane *laughs histerically* come it's kind of funny.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me I was a little confusedimg-1543766-1-derpy_emoticon2.png  but with the one you just drew what's going on with his hair? It's a hairicane *laughs histerically* come it's kind of funny.

well it was suposed to be spitfire again.. unsure.png

i'm practising spitfire a lot because the story that the pictures fit with is with a lot of spitfire. soarin will also be in there later. 

so yea. chapter three is done. 

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/9370/3/a-fresh-start/13-status

post-1283-0-15505800-1370857789_thumb.jpg

I knew It was suppose to be Spitfire just the hair was a little crazy and needed to be fixed. That's all I was trying to get at. Just trying to give constructive critism.

well you said it was a "he" so i thought you had a bit of a wrong idea of what the picture was. (more characters becouse 100 is way to much.) 

soarin is being super fabulous and i thought i'd share it on here again! :) 

post-1283-0-19160700-1370975230_thumb.jpg

i know the lighting doesnt fit the background but its close enough. :P 

i tried a picture of ramera. its not the best, but drawing fire is hard. 

post-1283-0-52510800-1371041320_thumb.jpg

ramera literally has fire instead of a mane. 

i also tried sai. tell me whats better. 

post-1283-0-49706500-1371041625_thumb.jpg

post-1283-0-64901500-1371292473_thumb.jpg

just finished soarin. i think he looks really nice. he will be part of a bigger picture later on. next up, fleedfoot! 

then some background, and i have chapter 4 picture done. 

All your pictures are getting better and better! I do agree fire is hard to draw and I think the first fire mane was better. I can't wait till you are done with your fanfic! I will read it once it's done because I really don't want to end on a cliffhanger and have to wait for a new chapter :P Tell me when it is all done pllease!

All your pictures are getting better and better! I do agree fire is hard to draw and I think the first fire mane was better. I can't wait till you are done with your fanfic! I will read it once it's done because I really don't want to end on a cliffhanger and have to wait for a new chapter tongue.png Tell me when it is all done pllease!

well i'm not the one writing the fanfic, my friend is. he's living with me currently but he doesnt want to continue writing untill i cought up till chapter 7. i'm currently almost done with chapter 4 now. 

Okay then! Thanks for letting me know. I will be looking forward to the day when It is fully completed! BTW how many chapters are in your fic?

again, its not MY fic, its my friend's fic. and so far we dont have any ending planned yet. but there are 15 currently. 

here's another piece of the chapter 4 picture, fleedfoot!

post-1283-0-33410100-1371552113_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

hello again. i made a picture by putting soarin and fleet in there together. this is now the picture of chapter 4 of the story, i also eddited fleets eyelashes. i hope you like it.

post-1283-0-15966700-1373790103_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...