Hi there

NothingIsEverything

This is my first time joining any kind of forum, let alone a mlp one. I am doing this from my phone, so I am still working out the kinks in this. I mostly just look around the froums, but never had any thought about joing one. I feel like such a "noob" in all of this. But, hopefully, everything goes well. I am looking forward this. :)

• Brohoof 2

bhF1PXF.jpg

Made by my wonderful boyfriend Kyoshi <3

Welcome the the forums man!laugh.png  I think you'll find that most people here are awesome and always very helpful.

Mlfw2637-121208_-_animated_applejack_cid

• Brohoof 1

8r6aiHM.png

Don't worry about feeling noobish we've all been there at one time or another. Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here and become a valued and contributing member! ;)

• Brohoof 1

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

Welcome! I'm new to forums too in general as of 1 day ago. And new to mlp as of about three weeks ago. So yeah major newbie pegasister here. Everyone has been really friendly so far and I'm looking forward to making new friends on here. Hope your experience is as good as mine so far Philosopher :)

Let me be one of the first people to welcome you here. Got something to ask or just want to talk to another brony? If so you can message me. I'm always up for some chit-chat.

Don't worry! We're ALL here to help!

Welcome to the mlp forums wink.png enjoy your stay and have a great time ! biggrin.png