Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Korven

Hello there!

I've been a brony since February, I think, my memory have never really been that great. Anywayz, I'm 22 years old, live in Sweden and I like a lot of nerdy stuff, like retro video games and building computers. I'm also interested in music and have played bass since I was around 16, have had 3 bands in the past but now I'm all alone =(

I thought I would give the forums a try, but don't expect to see me a lot, I often forget to log in to these social websites (I haven't logged in to my facebook account since January xD). Nevertheless I will be try my best to remember!

Nice to meet you all!

@@Korven, haha I like your username ;)

Welcome to the forums! I am Jokuc, I've been on this site for one and a half year so well I think you can trust me when I say the people on here are awesome :) I am also Swedish, by the way.

I hope you will enjoy your stay here! Don't let this account end up like your facebook.

Hey there welcome to the site! :) 

Don't worry about not logging into the forum. Sometimes even I make accounts on such social web-pages and I tend to not even use them either. xD

I really hope you enjoy your stay here, it's a pretty cool place. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, and welcome to the mlpforums, the fastest growing brony community! biggrin.png

Enjoy your stay.

Hope you have a great time wink.png