Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Masaki ART goes MLP - Human Luna

Ruhisu

Human FIM charasters  

16 users have voted

1. 1. Who would like to see as a human next?

• Celestia
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • Cadence
    • Shining Armor
    • Chrysalis
    • Cutie Mark Crusaders
    • Brave Wing (OC)
    • other - write a comment who would you like to see
    • Discord

(edited)

Before you vote.

If it's possible, please leave some feedback about what you like or dislike in these drawings since I would like avoid making mistakes.

Also If you want, you may suggest what the drawing should look like or what a different character should be wearing, doing etc. img-1519988-1-wink.png

So Ruhisu strikes again with his drawings but this time I would like to upload some of my anthro versions of various MLP:FIM characters.

To be honest, I was bored some day and suddenly thought how one of my fav characters who is Luna would like as a human made in my drawing style.

I don't have no idea why I have pictured her in a swimsuit img-1519988-1-biggrin.png Maybe I wanted to make her look juicy img-1519988-2-biggrin.png

Well, there are some mistakes. Hands were always a trouble not only for me but for most of people I know and they are drawing as well.

The visible hand is ok but the other which is holding the life-guard board suddenly disappeares.

So this is the one issue I have to fix but I think that the entire image is quite juicy img-1519988-3-biggrin.png

There is also a pool for you so you can decide which character you would like to see next.

So, filly's and gendtlecolts, I present you your favourite princess of the night.

Princess Luna!

img-1519988-4-mlp__human_luna___masaki_a

Since there is a vote for AJ and I have one finished, nothing holds me from presenting her img-1519988-5-wink.png

So thanks to the vote, here it is:

How you like them apples?!

img-1519988-6-mlp__human_applejack_by_ru

Edited by Ruhisu
  • Brohoof 7

I think they both look awesome.  I can't really find much wrong.  But the Applejack one...her arms look too short.  I think you must've tried an angle from below and wanted to show that but it didn't look too well for the arms.

You should do Celestia or Chrysalis next.  Cx  I always imagine Celestia wearing a really nice, silky dress with gold jewelry and yellow, orange, and gold thingys on the dress. 

And...I'd love to see you do Discord as a human, but I'm sure that you won't be able to.  xD 

And Nightmare Moon as well!

(edited)
And...I'd love to see you do Discord as a human, but I'm sure that you won't be able to.  xD

Challenge accepted img-1520071-1-biggrin.png

I'm rendering at the moment my Rainbow Dash and I have to say that I was a bit afraid but her face looks really nice, so Dashie like img-1520071-2-smile.png

img-1520071-1-LXVSHeo.png

Some small preview of how RD will look in colour:

I'll try to make the border lines more dark since they are now in way too big contrast with her skin colour

img-1520071-4-4OjISGF.png

So here she is. 

20% cooler Rainbow Dash

mlp__human_rainbow_dash_by_ruhisu-d67jn3

Edited by Ruhisu
  • Brohoof 2