Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Fellow Ponies, I'm New!

Flare Tumble

I just became a brony about a month ago, and since then I've already watched every single episode. My favorite pony is defiantly Rainbow Dash, although in real life I think I have the personalities of Apple Jack and Twilight mixed together. I've been so inspired by the show that I'm currently working on some rap songs that deal with topics from the show. This seems like a great forum and I can't wait to get to know all of you. If you're wondering, my pony name was chosen randomly by a generator thing, but I think it's nice. /) 

Hayyyy there new friend welcome to the forums

i hope you enjoy your stay

Thanks, I'm sure I will :)  This already seems like it's one of the most nice forums I've ever been on!

Thanks, I'm sure I will smile.png  This already seems like it's one of the most nice forums I've ever been on!

yea me too the my little pony fandom is probably my favorite thing about it 

(edited)

Heyo, welcome to the forums!

You had better luck than I with the pony name generator. I got something like Moonlight Frolic or whatever.

Yeah, my real name gave me something that was already taken. So I just typed in random names until something good came up, lol.

Welcome to MlP forums! It's great to have you and glad to know you've become a fan! What's your favorite season? My favorite season is the second one! :3

Hmm, it's hard to choose. Season 2 and 3 were my favorites though I think. Since season 2 has so many more episode I guess it would be that one. BTW does anyone know if it's possible to multi-quote posts on the mobile version of the site? It's a little annoying having to double post if you're replying to two separate posts. :)

EDIT: Woah, it does it automatically. My mind just exploded in rainbow colored amazement and shock!

Edited by Flare Tumble

(edited)

Oh my gosh! Let me know when your raps about MLP are done and I will probably be the first one to listen to them!^^ Welcome to the forum! I like your name  it sounds interesting. lol I hope you really enjoy your stay here! Rainbow Dash is also one of my favorite ponies next to Twilight Sparkle. wink.png

Edited by WinterHitman

Oh my gosh! Let me know when your raps about MLP are done and I will probably be the first one to listen to them!^^ Welcome to the forum! I like your name it sounds interesting. lol I hope you really enjoy your stay here! Rainbow Dash is also one of my favorite ponies next to Twilight Sparkle. wink.png

Thanks, I'm working on one about Rainbow Dash right now. It should be done in about a week. I'm really good at writing, but I've never really tried rapping before so we'll see how it turns out. :)

I really can't wait to hear it man I'm sure it will be great! Where is the music going to be hosted by the way? Are you going to use YouTube, do you have a SoundCloud?

I really can't wait to hear it man I'm sure it will be great! Where is the music going to be hosted by the way? Are you going to use YouTube, do you have a SoundCloud?

Probably just YouTube, I'll make a special channel just for music. If it gets popular I would make a SoundCloud account. :)

Probably just YouTube, I'll make a special channel just for music. If it gets popular I would make a SoundCloud account. smile.png

Alright sounds good. Do you have a name for that account so I can go subscribe to it real quick?

Alright sounds good. Do you have a name for that account so I can go subscribe to it real quick?

I havn't made it yet, I'll be sure to send you a PM when I upload my first song though.

I havn't made it yet, I'll be sure to send you a PM when I upload my first song though.

Aww well Okay thank you I really appreciate it!  Well,Take care now!

Random or not, it's a nice name. :3 Good to have you, Flare. You already sound like an interesting person if your personality is a combination of Twilight and Applejack since they're respectively best pony and second-best pony. ;)

Stick around and I'm sure we'll run into each other, and I'm looking forward to that. Have fun out there.