Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Ponies

Wholeinsome

I am a new potential friend, and I am here seeking new friends and constructive general discussions about ponies and other works of fiction, (PRIMARILY CARTOONS)

I have looked around the forums and I have seen many good insights and I am interested in becoming an active member of the community.

I hope you will welcome me with open arms and we can discuss all things pony, and you all can get to know me better and feel me out for who I truthfully am and I the same of you.

My favorite ponies are, Applejack, Rainbow Dash & Starlight Glimmer

Im a big fan of seasons 1-5.

I have some pretty good insights and theories, and you will probably be seeing me a lot around the forums in the coming days.

MERRY CHRISTIMAS (Im a Christmas lover)

• Brohoof 10

On 2023-12-11 at 6:10 PM, Wholeinsome said:

I am a new potential friend, and I am here seeking new friends and constructive general discussions about ponies and other works of fiction, (PRIMARILY CARTOONS)

I have looked around the forums and I have seen many good insights and I am interested in becoming an active member of the community.

I hope you will welcome me with open arms and we can discuss all things pony, and you all can get to know me better and feel me out for who I truthfully am and I the same of you.

My favorite ponies are, Applejack, Rainbow Dash & Starlight Glimmer

I'm a big fan of seasons 1-5.

I have some pretty good insights and theories, and you will probably be seeing me a lot around the forums in the coming days.

MERRY CHRISTMAS (I'm a Christmas lover)

Hello and welcome. You are accepted here, the entirety of yourself is accepted here!

• Brohoof 1