Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hi

DragonAlex97

hi i'm Alex some of my friends call me Draco iv recently just started watching the show some other shows i watch are code geass all the gundam ones SAO and many others. one of my favorite hobbies to do is blacksmithing. if you have any questions ask away 

• Brohoof 1

Sup Alex.

Blacksmithing, eh? That's certainly a unique hobby to have! I'm sure the people on this fine forum would be thrilled to see some of your work, if you don't mind sharing it.

If you have any questions, check out this Forum Resource:

http://mlpforums.com/forum-2/announcement-3-mlp-forums-official-resource-map/

Welcome to the site, and enjoy your stay, my friend.

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I'm glad that you decided to join!  Being a Blacksmith sure is unique! Nice to meet you!

thanks Rainblow Hash and WinterHitman tho i don't relay have anything good made yet haven't had much time with school and stuff i can post a pic of the hunting knife im working on win its done im planing on sometime making a traditional katana at least as traditional as i can get it since i wont be able to use Tamahagane since its vary expensive is i remember right the vid i watched sad 10X the amount of normal steel if you want i could tell you how they make the sword i memorized it first time i watched it

• Brohoof 1

Wow, Nightmare Moon is your favorite? Haven't heard that response to that question before! A bold and interesting choice for sure.

Favorite Gundam show?

Mine would be Mobile Suit Gundam; although it's animation is a little dated, the setting is my favorite. I really dig 8th MS Team as well.

i have not watched that one yet ive watched like every other one tho i would prob say gundam seed and seed destiny but i like the part in g gundam were your body controls it and nvm iv missed more then i thought iv prob watched maybe half of them

i have not watched that one yet ive watched like every other one tho i would prob say gundam seed and seed destiny but i like the part in g gundam were your body controls it and nvm iv missed more then i thought iv prob watched maybe half of them

Ha ha, it's cool! Mobile Suit Gundam is actually the original show that lead to all the other Gundam shows, including the ones you named. You should really check it out, although I understand if the animation is a turn off, it's quite old.

ok ill check it out my friends making his own pony and me one he gave me the backstorys so i could check them out hes also the one who got me into this show tho my ponys still in dezine lol hes also good a drawing im helping him with the ideas for mine