Hello

Asticana

Hello pegasister here. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I've been watching the show since g1. I just love the new g ponies. It's an addicting show to watch lol. Pinkie pie is my fav pony. I'm hoping they add more ponies to the new show next season. It would be interesting to see flutter ponies or the sea ponies

Hello there! I just came because you had a really adorable avatar. *laughs*

You must really like the series then! Dedication. :-p

Glad to see another girl come to the site. Here's hoping you get posting! :3

welcome to the Forums. Im sure you will enjoy it as much as anyone else. if you need help you can ask me or some other pony im sure thay can help i mean pegasisters gotta stick together right come check out my story its pretty sweet.

Welcome! I hope you like your stay here! I certainly do! The people are nice, the fan fiction is great, the art is wonderful!!!!

Geez... I'm starting to sound like a Hotel Manager (Mr. Moseby: NO RUNNING IN MY LOBBY)

(edited)

Welcome! I hope you like your stay here! I certainly do! The people are nice, the fan fiction is great, the art is wonderful!!!!

Geez... I'm starting to sound like a Hotel Manager (Mr. Moseby: NO RUNNING IN MY LOBBY)

Either a hotel manager or a really enthusiastic advertiser. XD  

Anyway welcome to the forum! Have a wonderful time here! It's a really great place to be at.

Edited by WinterHitman
  • Brohoof 1

Either a hotel manager or a really enthusiastic advertiser. XD  

Anyway welcome to the forum! Have a wonderful time here! It's a really great place to be.

Haha! They should hire me as an advertiser :D I'd certainly have fun!

Haha! They should hire me as an advertiser biggrin.png I'd certainly have fun!

I'd certainly hope you would. lol 

When welcoming people into the forum I tend to notice how a lot of people (including myself here) say how nice it is and stuff like that which is totally understandable because you would like the person to feel like it is a great place to be but you kind of have to sell them on the idea like they were some sort of customer or something. Haha

• Brohoof 1

I'd certainly hope you would. lol 

When welcoming people into the forum I tend to notice how a lot of people (including myself here) say how nice it is and stuff like that which is totally understandable because you would like the person to feel like it is a great place to be but you kind of have to sell them on the idea like they were some sort of customer or something. Haha

I know! That's why I'm so enthusiastic! I love it here! (and this goes for everypony reading this) THE PEOPLE ARE AMAZING!!!! Have fun!!!!

~|Welcome to My Little Pony Forums, Asticana!|~

I'm sure you'll have fun being part of this wonderful community. If you need any help or anything of the sort, feel free to ask anypony, we're all friends here. If you want a request made, I can make it, I don't charge. Anyhoof welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

<brohoof>