Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guess I'm new

SoarinBlue

I guess I'm new here.  Bored with my usual posting places, so I decided to check out some new ones to see if they're any good.  But yeah, I guess that's pretty much my introduction, not really sure what else to say.  Forums are new to me though, so bear with me if I'm screwing up

• Brohoof 3

Ahh that's no problem. Welcome to the forum. As a little tip for any introductory post you could perhaps say some things about yourself such as what you like to do, how you discovered MLP, who your favorite ponies are and etc. so it gives the readers some insight as to what kind of a person you are. I hope you come to like it here, it's a really great site. Also if you have any questions feel free to ask, I really like helping people out on here. Well, take care now! 

• Brohoof 1

Ah, true.  I just don't really like talking about myself.

I'm a veteran 4channer, with all that implies (/sp/ is my primary board).  Based on what I've heard about this site and read in the rules, I doubt I'll fit in here, but I guess we'll see.  Got into the fandom in the old /b/rony threads back in spring 2011, and then moved to Ponychan (among many other things) where I've spent much of the last 2+ years and have been heavily involved in multiple pony sites

I'm a massive sports nerd, I've devoted an entirely unreasonable amount of brain space to knowing everything there is to know about the major 5 American sports (football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer), because clearly I have prioritized my life well.  When I'm not doing sports things, I study public policy and economics because I'm weird (that's not even what my degree was in), drink a lot of booze, and listen to music (indie).  So a pretty eclectic mix of things there

Favorite pony you can probably tell by my name and avatar, though Rainbow Dash is my favorite of the mane 6 (Cloudchaser is also good pone)

Personality wise, I would say I'm fairly close to how Dash is, mixed in with a bit of frat bro.  I'm very blunt and often harsh, but fiercely loyal to people that have earned my trust and respect.  Assuming that rule on swearing is actually enforced here, I fully expect to be warned multiple times for that, I have the vocabulary of a longshoreman (probably a safe bet that that has something to do with my time on imageboards.  It's just habit for me now).

But yeah, I'm rambling now.  Happy to answer any questions people want to ask me, otherwise, I'll be lurking the boards to find out a bit more about what goes on here

• Brohoof 1

Well, here's to hoping you find some mileage out of this place as a new haunt :3 Welcome to MLPF, the largest developing MLP:FiM community out there! I'm C.Discord, self-proclaimed leading Discord fan, and I hope you enjoy yourself~

• Brohoof 2

Well, here's to hoping you find some mileage out of this place as a new haunt :3 Welcome to MLPF, the largest developing MLP:FiM community out there! I'm C.Discord, self-proclaimed leading Discord fan, and I hope you enjoy yourself~

Soaring, please disregard this imposter's proclaimations. He is barely the leading Discord fan for the simple fact tha the dares to have a *gags* PONY as his avatar! Despite how cute she be at that!

Chaotic Discord...shall we have a duel!??!

*summons a nerf gun that shoots candy canes*

• Brohoof 1

Soaring, please disregard this imposter's proclaimations. He is barely the leading Discord fan for the simple fact tha the dares to have a *gags* PONY as his avatar!

Yes, but I have an epic Discord signature, a Discord profile background and a Discord image for my profile, and you don't.

Get on my level, then come at me bro~

*is immune to all nerf candy canes*

img-1576264-1-tumblr_ls56mma4wm1qk758e.g

Yes, but I have an epic Discord signature, a Discord profile background and a Discord image for my profile, and you don't.

Get on my level, then come at me bro~

*is immune to all nerf candy canes*

img-1576264-1-tumblr_ls56mma4wm1qk758e.g

Oh please. If images are all you have to prove your worthiness to Lord Discord than you have naught a hoof to stand upon! For I have kept in character throughout all discussions and even dared to suggest the death of Granny Smith!

tumblr_m1mudn85n11r771q7.gif

Oh please. If images are all you have to prove your worthiness to Lord Discord than you have naught a hoof to stand upon! For I have kept in character throughout all discussions and even dared to suggest the death of Granny Smith!

If images don't matter, then your initial comment about my avatar matters not :P I've also got lots more threads going into great detail about Discord in Show Discussion than you >3

Don't mind us, Soarin :3 This happens.

• Brohoof 1

If images don't matter, then your initial comment about my avatar matters not tongue.png I've also got lots more threads going into great detail about Discord in Show Discussion than you >3

Ah! But have you completed an acclaimed Discord Fanfiction? HAVE YOU?!

You'll learn to love us Soarin. We Agents of Chaos are always fun ^_^

Ah! But have you completed an acclaimed Discord Fanfiction? HAVE YOU?!

Yup. img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

Favorite pony you can probably tell by my name and avatar, though Rainbow Dash is my favorite of the mane 6 (Cloudchaser is also good pone)

By the way, a very good choice in Best (Mane Six) Pony you have :3 As far as the Wonderbolts go, you too can tell who my preferred fancy flyer is tongue.png

Yup. img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

By the way, a very good choice in Best (Mane Six) Pony you have :3 As far as the Wonderbolts go, you too can tell who mt preferred fancy flyer is tongue.png

Very good choice indeed. The wonderbolts are fascinating little play things. As much as I hate to agree with my brother here *glare* Spitfire is an awesome pony indeed.

AS FOR YOU CHAOTIC

WE SHALL TAKE THIS TO PRIVATE MESSANGING! *clicks his claws and poofs*

Thx! But I might not stay o.o I hav no clue how to do anything lol. Peace! biggrin.png

Hey welcome to the forum. Don't forget that there is a big "HELP" tab at the top of the web-page it holds alot of useful information. If you have a particular question then feel free to send me a message and I can try and help you out.

If images don't matter, then your initial comment about my avatar matters not :P I've also got lots more threads going into great detail about Discord in Show Discussion than you >3

No worries m8, I'm an imageboard veteran, I'm quite used to derails