Frozen Equestria RP

RedStorm

Lyona walked in soon after SkyFall. Her ears perked at the smell of food, and her stomach rumbled. " Need help?" She asked Storm Cloud. -I might not be able to do any physical work, but I can help cook...-

Cleo finished skinning the wolf and collecting it's meat. Her front hooves were spattered with blood, as well as a few drops on her face. She stood up and placed the material she collected to the the nearest stream, to wash off.

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

Jonny Ray eventually found Cleo....skinning a wolf? he wiped off his visor, but there she was skinning an animal, he decided not to question it, he didnt want to know, he approached her, "so you got out of there alive? what exactly happened? were they bandits? who were they?" @,

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

" Well, I don't think they were bandits. They just had some real good loot on them. That could've kept us warm and possibly fed for like, ever. All of them were pegasai, I think." Cleo washed her blood-soaked hooves in a stream she found. She then proceeded to wash the wolf skin.

@@Skullbuster

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

"so you took on a group of ponies that heavily out numbered you and thought you could take on all of them, im pretty sure that could of been handled better"  he sighed "they must be moving along out of here, if there isnt enough supplies for us then surely there wont be enough for them, i suggest we follow them, we get what we can from where they go, and if they dont make it we scavenge what we can from them"

@,

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

Cleo simply grinned, then shrugged. " Whatever. I heard one of the ponies say that it's gonna be pretty cold, so I could probably make us some clothes from this wolf. Hopefully they won't make it..." Cleo muttered the last part. " Just let me finish up washing this stuff, then back to my shelter."

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

"i see...he looked around keeping his AR-15 up aiming around, making sure other they were safe and clear "ill head to the shelter then, try not to get your self in another battle with that group, i doubt it will end well" he then started to walk away, he wiped snow off his visor

NEW SONG:

She snorted. "I'm still alive, aren't I?"

Sometime after Johnny had left, Cleo had finally finished washing the wolf fur. She quickly packed it up and went to her temporary home. 

" Honey, I'm home!" Cleo called as she walked in, with a small smirk on her face. " I think you should go and raid some more, while I deal with this wolf skin." She said to Johnny

@@Skullbuster

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

Jonny Ray floated his gas mask back on " alright, ill be back in a few hours" he walked out of the shelter, his AR floating behind him he walked into town, he walked into the middle of the town and looked around, maybe there were still houses and buildings not yet checked

NEW SONG:

Cleo quickly started preparing the wolf skin, and hung a rope from one end of the shelter to the other so that she could dry them when she was done. After she finished, she hung the wolf skin on the line and placed small fires underneath them so that they could dry. She made sure that the clothesline was high enough that the furs would not catch on fire.

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

Redstorm sighed.

"I guess let's start..."

He started to skin a wolf with his axe.

"I'll be right back." He said after he skinned the first wolf.

The others could hear barfing sounds outside.

Redstorm finally came back in, shuddering.

"That... is fucking gross..." He said as he lied down on his bed.

img-1762534-2-d6qKWoz.png

Signature by LittleRawr! Well she doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore but if you really want one (which you do) PM her.

My main OC: Redstorm

Swig stood there, whats left of ponyville train station.

"well, I guess I'm the only arrival today" he jokingly told himself, Swig made his way off the station platform and started walking towards... nowhere.

"Do what you usually do, walk around look for stuff stay alive" he reminded himself

Ponyville was mostly looted, hardly any supplies left. Swig kept walking and walking... but nothing to loot.

Click on the links!: Here! & Here!

Check out my drawings! ^^^

Lyona's legs were shivering when she looked at the wolf. She looked away, and huddled next to the fire. " I can sew us hats..." She whispered.

@@RedStorm,

Cleo had finished with the wolf skin. Humming a tune, she walked outside with her gun. -Time to find Johnny.- She paused when she saw Swig, and her eyes narrowed. Cleo darted behind the nearest thing she could find, and aimed. 

@@SwigglySwiggly

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

(edited)

Swig kept walking looking for whatever he needed, food, wood and anything useful.

Swig noticed something in the corner of his vision, a pony lining up her sights, a jolt of adrenaline rushed through Swig's veins, Swig jumped behind a fence and got as low as he could, knowing that wooden fences aren't bulletproof.

Swig drew a hoof-full of knives and prepared for combat.

"Ranged vs melee? meh.. I'm out" Swig dashed out from behind the fence and bolted towards nowhere.

"*pant~ ... I... think I lost em" Swig sat down and started to feel cold, hypothermia  was kicking in... and moments later Swig was unconscious.

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

Chloe chased after Swig, and she had lost him for a few minutes only to find him passed out. She then saw him lying on the snow. Rolling her eyes, Chloe dragged him to her shelter. 

Chloe placed Swig near the fire and then she set to sharpening her knife. Her coat was slightly bloodstained at the shoulder, as well as her hooves and a few drops on her face. She silently looked into the fire while sharpening her knife.

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

Swig woke up from his very painful hypothermia.. and he shivered... he shivered a lot, he shivered so hard that Chloe could feel it from the ground.

"hey, hello? aren't you t...t...the one who aimed at me earlier?, and whats up with the wolf skins? I understand you need fur for warmth, but dont waste the meat, I know ponies aren't meant to eat meat, but its worth it if you want to survive, I've eaten meat before, I was desperate so I ate a rabbit once, I was starving and it was worth eating, although it made me constipated for a week"

Swig noticed that Chloe was still staring at the fire, "errm... hello? miss?"

Lyona's legs were shivering when she looked at the wolf. She looked away, and huddled next to the fire. " I can sew us hats..." She whispered.

Redstorm only nodded, took his rifle and went outside. He couldn't stand the wolf more.

*Might as well search something while I'm out here...*

He only found a can of frozen soup.

*I couldn't carry anything anyway... what's that?*

@@SwigglySwiggly, @,

Redstorm saw light from a not far away house.

*More survivors?*

He started walking towards the shelter.

"Hello? Anyone here?"

He looked at the sun. It was nearly time to leave.

*I'll just go in, ask if they wanna come and then we'll go.*

Redstorm arrived at the shelter and knocked on the door.

"Hello?"

Signature by LittleRawr! Well she doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore but if you really want one (which you do) PM her.

Swig heard hoofsteps coming from the doorway and threw a dozen of knives at the door frame as a warning sign, Swig raised another knife and gave Redstorm the "death-stare". 

"Don't tell me your one of them bandits"

Swig raised his hoof to indicate that he will throw the knife to get Redstorm to speak

"Answer me!"

(edited)

SKyFall did her best to not vomit from the skinned wolves and packed her things up. She put the items she took out into her saddle bag again. She rolled up her blankets and shoved them into her pack. SkyFall didn't know what to do about the bloody furs (I think you need to still wash them =P), so she was was about to ask RedStorm, but he must've left. "Hey, I'm gonna find out were RedStorm ran off, 'kay Lyona?" SkyFall said as she rewrapped her crimmson scarf and pulled up her hood. She took her weapons and went outside.

SkyFall searched for a bit untill she found RedStorm at a house with lights. "Hey RedStorm, what are ya doin'?" She asked when she reached the Red Pegasus.

((Sorry, I wanted to come along as well X3 I can change it if you want though.))

Edited by Skye42

Some ponies, just wanna watch the world BURN  DERP derpy_emoticon1.png

My oc's are in my profile here: http://mlpforums.com/user/17043-skye42/

Swig threw a knife right past SkyFall's face.

"Not Another Step!, the next one will hit you right in between your eyes" 

Swig lifted up another knife with his other hoof and pointed it at SkyFall.

"I've dealt with you bandits before! I'll take you all on!"

Swig levitated several dozen knifes and pointed them all at SkyFall and Redstorm

Swig threw a knife right past SkyFall's face.

"Not Another Step!, the next one will hit you right in between your eyes" 

Swig lifted up another knife with his other hoof and pointed it at SkyFall.

"I've dealt with you bandits before! I'll take you all on!"

Swig levitated several dozen knifes and pointed them all at SkyFall and Redstorm

Redstorm laughed.

"Us? Bandits? That mare over there is a bandit! She stole the wolf that we killed..."

Redstorm pointed his rifle at Swig.

"But if you decide to attack us, then so be it. Two of us, two of you. If you wanna go, then bring it!"

(This would make an awesome comic/pic! :3 Just saying.)

• Brohoof 1

"Yea, not to mention that she tried to assasinate us and SHOT OFF HALF OF MY BLOODY EAR!" SkyFall shouted and showed the unicorn her bandaged ear. She had her SMG ready to fire at the stallion and waited to see weather or not they would back down. She was pretty gutsy back there, trying to take out a whole group on her own. So maybe she still thinks that. Not to mention that there's another pony here

Some ponies, just wanna watch the world BURN  DERP derpy_emoticon1.png

My oc's are in my profile here: http://mlpforums.com/user/17043-skye42/

(edited)

"This pony saved my life! bandit or not! I'm alive because of her! so dont you dare touch her" 

Swig darted his knives forward to back off Skyfall and Redstorm.

"you open fire and you'll be impaled by dozens of knives"

Swig levitated a wooden table in front of Chloe to protect her.

post-15723-0-12284900-1372417842_thumb.png

Edited by SwigglySwiggly
  • Brohoof 2

"This pony saved my life! bandit or not! I'm alive because of her! so dont you dare touch her" 

Swig darted his knives forward to back off Skyfall and Redstorm.

"you open fire and you'll be impaled by dozens of knives"

Swig levitated a wooden table in front of Chloe to protect her.

attachicon.gifFrezen equestria 1.png

(That's awesome :3 )

Redstorm put his rifle to the ground and took out his axe.

"Alright! Bring it! It's not like we couldn't survive the little blades of yours! Unicorns don't know what is fair fighting! They use their magic, bunch of wussies!"

He hit a knife out the way and swung his axe at Swig.

(edited)

Swig used his levitation magic on Redstorms axe and shoved him back. Swig used his magic to tie his rope into a noose and wrapped it around SkyFall's neck and hug her up. (choking her)

"Another move and I'll make sure she hangs until her hind legs stop kickin"

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

Swig used his levitation magic on Redstorms axe and shoved him back. Swig used his magic to tie his rope into a noose and wrapped it around SkyFall's neck and hug her up. (choking her)

"Another move and I'll make sure she hangs until her hind legs stop kickin"

Redstorm flew against a wall and noticed his rifle.

"Get her down!" He said as he aimed at him with the gun.

"Or I'll make sure your legs stop kicking! And the bandit dies with you!" He aimed at Cleo.

"So? What's it gonna be? If she dies then you'll wish you were never born!"