Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Frozen Equestria RP

RedStorm

Swig woke up from his second Hypothermia accident

"Fuck, not again, I I cant move" Swig realized that his limbs were frozen and numb, Swig tried to move them but they only twitched

"twitching? ok thats a good sign, if they didnt move at all I would've lost my legs" Swig sat there and thought about how hes gonna get out of the cold before the rest of Hypothermia sets in.

"I cant walk, but I can levitate my limbs!" Swig levitated his hooves and moved them in order to walk

"It's just like playing with puppets... only this time I'm the puppet"

It took Swig 20 minutes just to walk to the exit of the station.

"I never knew walking was so complicated" Swig jokingly tole himself as he walked awkwardly with his body flopping around like a marionette 

Cleo stomped over the pony when he said nothing. -Fine. Be that way.- She then walked to the direction of the station. She saw a smudge of red in the distance. -Not that kid again...-

She quickly went low to the ground, her grey clothes blending in with the snow perfectly, and slowly started creeping up on him. 

@@SwigglySwiggly

@

Swig Flopped his non-functioning body across the street

"Why do I have to be so heavy? what next? do I have to use magic to breathe? fuck you hypothermia!" Swig was mad at ... well anything,

Swig flopped his body on the ground and stared at a flower "fuck you too flower" Swig was exhausted and started dragging himself along the ground by his tail. "fuck you snow!, you too house!" Swig had nothing else to take his anger out on.

"dragging myself on the ground cant be good for me"

Swig continued dragging himself, his belly became cold after being dragged across the snow.

@@SwigglySwiggly

Cleo creeped past him, and now was at his back. She knocked him on the head, hard, with the blunt end of her morningstar.

"Sleep tight." She grinned. -That should keep him knocked out for an hour or so. Enough time to drag him back to the shelter. Dumb kid, should have went past Ponyville.-

@

Swig woke up seconds right after he was knocked out

"you're quite shit at knocking people out" Swig mockingly told Cloe

"And you didn't have to knock me out either, its not like I can move any parts of my body" Swig pointed out the obvious

"You can continue dragging me, if you knocked me out properly you I might have spared you from my yabbering lips"

Swig quickly changed the topic and talked too fast for anypony to understand on purpouse just to annoy Cleo

@@SwigglySwiggly

Cleo rolled her eyes. " Keep talking, kid. There's nopony here to listen to you, or hear you scream." She smiled, and then hummed to herself as she continued dragging him to her old shelter. She was humming one of the songs she wrote a long time ago, but never released because it was too... strange. 

@

"Scream? trust me when I start screaming, anything that has a pair of ears, or even one ear, will die"

Swig levitated a book out of his bag to kill the time .

"Fifty Shades Of Hay, I've never had time to read this one before, the cover looks bland but... still interesting"

@@SwigglySwiggly

Cleo stopped her humming for a moment and looked at the book. " That thing is boring as hell. Read all three, I honestly couldn't see what all the fuss is about. You'll like it, if you like kinky stuff." She snorted. They were almost to the shelter. " You're so damn heavy, what do you eat? Sheesh." She then resumed her humming.

@

"kinky eh?.... maybe I'll save this book for another time... when nopony's around, and I'm heavy because muscle weighs more than fat!"

Swig stuffed the book into his saddle bag

"HELP! HELP! HELP ME!!! MY NOSE IS ITCHY AND I CANT MOVE!" Swig stuck his tongue out trying to scratch his nose with it

"I Cant Reach!, Oh Sweet Equestria! SAVE ME!"

@@SwigglySwiggly

Cleo gave a short, humourless laugh. " The itch will wear off in time. Until then, I'm not scratching it for you. "

She walked into the shelter and dumped him near the dying embers. She re-lit the fire, and sat down. Rubbing her hooves together, she was humming again. 

(My internet's horrible, that's why I take so long to reply...)

@

"Warmth! fire!" Swig was so cold that he rolled into the fire

"Dont worry, my magic prevents me from burning, actually you should be worried because I'm still alive"

Swig moved his limbs around, they were still stiff buy they were thawing

"I'll be moving around in no time, you should be worried" Swig gave off a sheepish smile

(edited)

Acid woke up near the fire. Looked like somepony had carried him there.

"Good morning, kid."

Acid looked around to see Redstorm sorting out the saddlebags.

"Um... good morning?"

"My name's Redstorm... didn't I tell you that before?"

"Uhh... maybe..."

Redstorm got up.

"You coming then, kid?"

"Where?"

"Someplace warmer... over the mountains."

"Oh... um... I guess I have no choice..."

Redstorm looked at the little colt.

"Well... if you're gonna come..."

He pulled the blanket off the bed, got the needle and some string. After a while, Acid had a coat with a hoodie.

"It's not pretty... but the blanket's gonna give you atleast some protection from the cold."

"Wow! Thanks!" Acid said happily as he looked at his new clothing item.

Redstorm smirked.

"Now to wake everypony up... and teach you some ways to protect yourself... you know how to shoot a gun?"

"Um... I guess. I found this and saw how it was used by my group... so I tried it on a wolf... how are they surviving the cold?"

"Not our problem. I'd prefer them dead."

"And that's why you're gonna teach me how to shoot?"

"I'll try atleast. You hungry?"

"Yeah... kind of."

Redstorm thew the colt a small can of beans.

"That and the bread should keep you full for a while..."

Acid went to the fire, threw a log on it and started to cook the beans.

*Gotta accept what's given... I don't think that we're gonna eat like this every morning.*

While Acid was cooking his food, Redstorm started to wake everypony up.

Edited by RedStorm

during the night,  Jonny had fallen asleep in front of the fire, he still had his saddle bags on, he AR layed beside him and his gas mask was behind him, his coat had kept him warm during the night, he didnt plan on sleeping but it took hold of him anyway, he grumbled a bit as the fire was stirred a bit and voices were heard

(edited)

@@RedStorm@@Skullbuster@ 

Swig woke up early the following morning and Cleo was still asleep, Swig levitated a piece of charred wood from the fireplace and drew all over Cleo's face. "Better get moving, wake up Cleo..." Cleo refused to wake up and Swig levitated her and continued walking further away from the station. Swig occasionally shook Cleo violently trying to wake her up, but all she did was snore. 

"Man, shes heavier than me, I should be the one complaining about the weight"

Swig saw Redstorm and a kid through the window and approached the building.

"Knock Knock!" Swig used Cleo as a ram and knocked down the door

"I found this thing, I think it belongs to you" Swig jokingly said as he threw Cleo in front of them.

"I've been tossing her around and shaking her but shes still asleep"

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

(edited)

@@RedStorm@@Skullbuster

Swig woke up early the following morning and Cleo was still asleep, Swig levitated a piece of charred wood from the fireplace and drew all over Cleo's face. "Better get moving, wake up Cleo..." Cleo refused to wake up and Swig levitated her and continued walking further away from the station. Swig occasionally shook Cleo violently trying to wake her up, but all she did was snore. 

"Man, shes heavier than me, I should be the one complaining about the weight"

Swig saw Redstorm and a kid through the window and approached the building.

"Knock Knock!" Swig used Cleo as a ram and knocked down the door

"I found this thing, I think it belongs to you" Swig jokingly said as he threw Cleo in front of them.

"I've been tossing her around and shaking her but shes still asleep"

Redstorm smirked.

"I really like, what you have done with her face. It really brings out the.... something." He took a bit of charcoal himself and drew Cleo glasses and made her mane messy.

"Perfect! I think she looks better than before. What you think, Acid?"

Acid looked at Cleo. He tried to hide the laugh, but finally let it out.

"Yeah... um... she's prettier than before, I can say that."

Acid started to eat the food while Redstorm was laughing at Cleo.

"Wow... this is the funniest thing that has happened in a while..."

Edited by RedStorm

Jonny Ray finnaly woke up from the commotion he looked over in shock and terror at what was going on "What are you doing? are you trying to get your selfs killed? if you havnt noticed, she isnt the most stable pony around, shes going to wake up mad and probably kill you" he said getting up, he was frustrated that he had to get waken up like this, but now there was a ticking time bomb waiting to wake up, he stood up and slipped his gas mask on @@RedStorm,@@SwigglySwiggly,

Jonny Ray finnaly woke up from the commotion he looked over in shock and terror at what was going on "What are you doing? are you trying to get your selfs killed? if you havnt noticed, she isnt the most stable pony around, shes going to wake up mad and probably kill you" he said getting up, he was frustrated that he had to get waken up like this, but now there was a ticking time bomb waiting to wake up, he stood up and slipped his gas mask on @@RedStorm,@@SwigglySwiggly,

Redstorm laughed.

"I'll just say that Acid did it."

"What!?"

"Nah... I'm just kidding...... I'll say Swig did it. And I don't think she's gonna kill us for making her look prettier. Look!" He pointed at Cleo's charcoal glasses.

"That brings out her smartness I guess. Anyway..."

Redstorm sat down near the bags.

"We gotta go soon... if you wanna stay here, then that's fine with me."

He couldn't stop laughing at Cleo.

well, if they blame him at least the brat will die he thought to him self, then he stopped, another thought entered his head d-did i just seriously wish death upon another pony? what is becoming of me? he sighed, "yes pull a prank on the borderline phyco, im sure nothing will go wrong," he said to himself as he gathered his things, I am an Intellectual, and im surrounded by idiots...just have to keep it together,

@@RedStorm

"heading out? where are you going?" Swig questioned Redstorm

"I believe theres plenty of more loot here in Ponyville, nopony has even looted the market district, we dont have to leave until the loot runs out"

@@Skullbuster

"I dont mind Cleo if she tries to kill me, she wont succeed" Swig levitated a charred piece of wood and drew a tuxedo over her coat

"I always survive, even if i got shot square in the head" Swig jokingly said.

"my secret method of surviving is to NOT try to survive, karma takes me the other way around"

"would you refrain from drawing pictures on her? its quite rude, id rather us try to work together, tensions are already high enough as it is, i dont need them exploding, i suggest you learn respect and manors quick" he took the stick swig was holding and hovered it over the fire and crushed it @@SwigglySwiggly,

(edited)

"would you refrain from drawing pictures on her? its quite rude, id rather us try to work together, tensions are already high enough as it is, i dont need them exploding, i suggest you learn respect and manors quick" he took the stick swig was holding and hovered it over the fire and crushed it @@SwigglySwiggly,

"Fine I wont draw on her, I'll just use my unique "Drawn To Life" magic on her"

Swig concentrated his magic and started drawing a rectangular shape that floated on top of Cleo. Swig continued drawing until the rectangle turned into a prism. The holographic shape slowly turned solid and started getting its colour.... It was a brick... A heavy solid hard brick

"I told you I wont draw on her" Swig muttered as he tried to finish drawing the brick to life, and dropped it onto Cleo's head

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

Cleo woke up, feeling somepony moving something across her coat. She looked back to see her grey coat dirty, and Swig drawing on it. 

" What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She got up and banged him against the wall, pinning him. " I saved your life, you little fucker, and this is how you repay me?"

Jonnys patience with swig was fading fast, he felt himself get irritated, a few electrical sparks shot off his horn, he tried taking deep breaths to calm him self, Cleo finally woke up and pinned him against the wall, he breathed a sigh of relief, and watched the scene unfurl @@SwigglySwiggly,   

(Gahh, I didn't see your latest post before I posted and I can't edit anything @Swiggly)

Cleo punched his face a couple of times. " What about I paint your fur red with your blood? Huh?" She punched him again. " Would you fucking like that? Nice red, fur to go with your fucking gay hoodie." Another punch.

(Gahh, I didn't see your latest post before I posted and I can't edit anything @Swiggly)

Cleo punched his face a couple of times. " What about I paint your fur red with your blood? Huh?" She punched him again. " Would you fucking like that? Nice red, fur to go with your fucking gay hoodie." Another punch.

Redstorm laughed.

"Cleo shut up... there's a kid in this room, ya know?"

"I don't really mind the cursing..."

Redstorm ripped Cleo off of Swig.

"Relax... we got you a new pair of glasses... your cheeks look blacker and your mane is prettier. You should be thanking us now." He said jokingly.