Frozen Equestria RP

RedStorm

Cleo threw her morningstar at Redstorm, hoping that it would hit. It was the only thing she could think of. " Eat this, motherfucker!" She yelled at him.

Lyona looked up. " Hurry! It dosen't sound too good there... They're probably in more trouble now, with that crazy pony."

after catching his breath Jonny ray  got Cleo and the other pony again and pulled them to the shelter he layed them down, he took his mask gas mask off and rested, breathing hard "OK!....*panting*....we need a new strategy!....this whole shooting first thing is going to get us killed!" @,@SwigglySwiggly,

Lyona flew at a moderate pace so that the unicorn could keep up. They arrived to see that the bandits were gone.

" Well, I threw my last weapon in his face and you dragged me away before I could see if it hit, so now I'm weaponless." Cleo said, taking her water bottle and drinking it.

(edited)
Lyona flew at a moderate pace so that the unicorn could keep up. They arrived to see that the bandits were gone.

Straight Shot adjusted his poncho, and coughed once.

"Ok I give up, where are they?"

(I thought the bandits you mentioned were the others and their little encounter)

"If there are no bandits then let's go get that wolf before something else drags it away"

(I'm going away for a couple of hours. I might jump back in later tonight)

Edited by Throttlesky

Jonny sighed he floated his ax out of his saddle bags and floated it over to Cleo "take this" he was exhausted, i dont think ive used so much magic at one time before...." he sat there panting "i am going to rest now, i suggest you do the same, when im rested, we will talk about how we will start interacting with other ponies when we meet them...." with that he rested

@

Redstorm dodged the morningstar.

*We really need to leave...*

He sat by a wall, exhausted from the battle.

*My wing...* He looked at his wing and sighed.

*I can't fly...*

He looked down and started crying quietly.

"I can't fly... I can't fly... I can't fly..." He muttered.

"Its that ponys fault..."

He pulled his hat over his eyes to hide the crying.

(edited)

Jonny Ray couldnt get any rest, he was starting to hate what was going on, this was the second time he had to save Cleo from that pack of pegasi, because she insisted on shooting first, now he just gained enemies, the one thing he wanted to avoid, he also realized that he probably made that pegasus feel the worse he ever has, he made sure not to cause permanent damage to his wing, but he knew that a pegasus who couldnt fly was misrable, and that ate at him a little the hell am i doing? this isnt me, he thought to himself, he sighed Im an intellectual i have a degree to vouch for it, its time to start acting like one he got up and donned his gasmask, he floated his rifle to him "il be back" he said then he left the shelter

Edited by Skullbuster

Redstorm dodged the morningstar.

*We really need to leave...*

He sat by a wall, exhausted from the battle.

*My wing...* He looked at his wing and sighed.

*I can't fly...*

He looked down and started crying quietly.

"I can't fly... I can't fly... I can't fly..." He muttered.

"Its that ponys fault..."

He pulled his hat over his eyes to hide the crying.

Whole Cleo Jonny And Redstorm were fighting Swig has on the floor above them. Swig stomped on the floor and broke a hole out and peeked through, Swig could see that Redstorm was right beneath him and prepared a noose for hanging.

Swig dropped down and landed behind Redstorm and wrapped the noose around this neck, Swig tied the other end of the noose to a table.

"surrender, and I wont throw this table out of the tower. it'll drag u along with it and you'll be choking real good"

Whole Cleo Jonny And Redstorm were fighting Swig has on the floor above them. Swig stomped on the floor and broke a hole out and peeked through, Swig could see that Redstorm was right beneath him and prepared a noose for hanging.

Swig dropped down and landed behind Redstorm and wrapped the noose around this neck, Swig tied the other end of the noose to a table.

"surrender, and I wont throw this table out of the tower. it'll drag u along with it and you'll be choking real good"

Redstorm sighed and took the hat off.

"I don't care... do what you want. Push the table... I really don't care..."

He blinked slowly and stared at the ground.

"The rifle's yours if you want it... take it."

He sighed again and rested his head onto his hooves.

"Well? You gonna do anything?"

Swig pushed he table off the edge but cut the rope right before it fell

"Seems like you've surrendered, I wont kill you, not like this though"

Swig took Redstorm's weapons and belongings as a precaution and picked him up over the shoulder.

"We'll see if we can arrange a truce without any gun fire"

Swig walked Redstorm down the stairs.

"come on mate, don't die on me now, I'll patch you up and we'll figure out a truce, if not... you'd make good food" Swig jokingly told Redstorm

(edited)

Jonny Ray walked to the building where he just fought with the red pegasus, he saw him and the unicorn from earlier walking down the stairs, the pegasus looked like he had given up all hope, it made Jonny feel horrible, he walked into the light "you have nothing to fear from me, i wish to speak with the pegasus" 

@@RedStorm,@@SwigglySwiggly,  

Edited by Skullbuster

(edited)

((GOD DAMNIT NOT AGAIN, SKULL xD))

Redstorm pushed himself off of Swig's shoulder.

"You're sick..."

Redstorm was weaking with each step, because of the bloodloss.

He heard Jonny asking for him.

*Oh... that's just great... where is Lyona when you need her... I would've needed her 15 minutes ago...*

He frowned at Jonny. "What? You don't have to ask permission from him... he doesn't own me."

Edited by RedStorm

Wolf was one of the first type of meats that Straight could actually stomach. What with the his hunting mentality the "I defeated this pony/creature/animal, so it does as I say" it was easy just to kill wolves. They always fought back. They took their prey the same way. 

Straight had gotten the hide off and started smoking the meat, there was more than enough for a week depending on how well Straight obeyed his rationing. He still wondered where that pegasus went and felt a bit cold that he didn't even ask for her name. But one thing was certain, there were others here, and he most likely made some waves here in whatever town this place was called.

(are we in ponyville? I don't really want to read the past posts cause I think that's a bit meta for my tastes.)

Jonny sigh "i just want to talk, now you have every right to hate me right now, but i wanted to apologize that all this happened, i think this is all based on a misunderstanding, and the fact that the pony im traveling with operates on a shoot first attitude, im an intellectual, not a fighter, i would like to call a truce, ill make sure my...travel companion doesnt fire upon you or any of your friends" he hovered over some bandages to him "im sorry this is how it played out"

(edited)

Swig put Redstorm down so he could Jonny could talk to him, 

"I still got a noose around your neck like a dog leash, so I practically own you" Swig jokingly said before he burst into laughter.

"I'll fix you up, I learnt recovery magic some time ago, its painful but at least it will help you"

Swig levitated Redstorm's wing and prepared his spell to remove the bullet and mend the wound

Swig used his levitation and snatched the bandages off Jonny's levitation magic

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

((FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Rages behind screen* This is what I get for sleeping. 3 PAGES of stuff I missed out on. ):< Sorry if I god modded abit, I was tired and sorta pissed that SkyFall might've died. I would change it, but it looks like I can't now...))

SkyFall was still trying to push the cabinette off her again, but doing it the first time had drained her energy. She struggled to breath against the object, and she decided to try and wriggle out of it. It was painful to do this, and she ended up with the corner of the canbinette crushing her ribcage and lungs. "C-..crap." SkyFall coughed out. At least I can still breath slightly. She noticed the RedStorm was still here, so she called out for him. "H-..Hey RedStorm! Can ya get me out of here!?"

"hey Red, your mare friend is calling for you" Swig jokingly said "I'll go get her"

Swig rand down the stairs towards the mare stuck under the cabinet

"Promise me you wont swing anything into my face when I get the cabinet off you"

Swig stooped down to face Skyfall "So... whats it gonna be?"

SkyFall was pissed that he was still alive. But it was the only way out. She puffed some air out of her nose in annoyance. "Fine. I promise to not aim for your throat as soon as I get out." She wondered what happened during the fight to make him willingly cooperate. 

Swig levitated the cupboard off Skyfall and pulled her up, "any funny business and I'll put another cupboard on you"

Swig pointed his hood a Redstorm indicating that Skyfall should go help him.

"oh yeah, your smg, I'm keeping for now, you know, I dont trust you yet, I'll give it back when I think I can trust you"

After a couple hours the "wolf jerky" was done. It had a gamey aftertaste with a slight taste of apples from the woodchips Straight Shot had been storing. He set up shop in one of the houses down the street from where he saw the Pegasus girl. Maybe he'd see her again, maybe not. Today's events brought up one thing, he was outgunned compared to the others. He'd have to get creative if things go south. Magic might save him, the teleport spell showed that (just keep your stuff with you) and that should get him out of a pinch. He still had a basic healing spell and a fire spell. He had options. And the only thing he wanted was to sleep. It still was good to find something of a community here (still wondering what town this is).

"What!? You can't take my SMG! That's the only thing that's kept me alive, if you take it, I'll die!" SkyFall protested. Great, he isn't gonna kill me like a noble stallion. Instead, he's going to take my SMG and leave me to die. SkyFall walked over to RedStorm. "Hey, sorry that I wasn't there to help you. I was trapped underneath a cabinette." She told the stallion.

"Come to dinner S.S. the meat is good."

"Where did you get that meat? Straight Shot asked.

"Oh this? We saw how tired you were and we went and took down a wolf for ya! Shot him right in the head! We even cut it up and get it ready!"

"Since when can you ponies hunt? Let me see the hide."

"What hide?"

"Don't be stupid, you killed a wolf, that's at least another coat for us. Maybe even a blanket"

They looked at each other

"Where is the hide?"

One of them sighed as they through a bundle at Straight's feet. The blood was still fresh.

Straight Shot unwrapped the hide and immediately dropped it. His heart skipped a beat. His eyes flashed to the ponies around the campfire. He felt sick.

Last he checked. Wolves don't have cutie marks.

(hope this isn't too dark for this rp, I'll remove it if it is.)

Straight Shot sprang up. A throwing knife was already levitating next to his head ready to be thrown.

"Just a dream. Just a dream"

Taking a sip of the water he melted down from the ice, he tried to push the dream out of his mind. 

It wasn't working.

So Straight Shot did the same thing he always did when he couldn't sleep, He rummaged through the place he was staying in for ANYTHING that could take his mind off of things. What he found was a small ball. Rubber. The cold hadn't made it heavy yet, and he bounced it against the wall. Just bouncing away... until his eyes couldn't stay open. The ball rolled by his hooves as he laid sleeping.

No more dreams visited him that night.

(edited)

(Dang it, I hate having completely different time zones...)

Cleo was all alone in her shelter. She looked at the axe in her hooves, and decided to go and see where the two other ponies were. She walked outside, limping slightly. She wished she had her gun, Cleo missed it. Fighting with a melee weapon wasn't really her forte. She walked slowly to the tower. Cleo saw Johnny and Swig helping the ponies. She gritted her teeth. -Why the hell are they helping them?-

@@Skye42,

@@Skullbuster,

@@RedStorm,

@@SwigglySwiggly

Lyona flew around Ponyville. She had lost the pony that had been following her, and now she had no idea where he was. She looked around the village, trying to find him.

@@Throttlesky

Edited by Lynette

(edited)

@,  

"We're trying to arrange a truce, I dont want to eat meat tonight, its not a choice really, I have to use whatever is available"

Swig stood up and  picked Cleo up and helped her walk

"Trust me, eating meat is not good for a pony's gut, it makes you constipated for a week, plus... the more, the merrier"

Swig levitated a decent amount of bandage towards Cloe

"hold still, and don't scream, I have been taught to ignore screams from victims in pain"

Swig used his magic and pulled the bullet out of Cleo's shoulder, whilst ignoring her screams, wrapped it in bandages and usend his magic to painfully seal the wound.

"yeah you'll thank me later, swear at me all you want, but you'll have to thank me later"

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

"What!? You can't take my SMG! That's the only thing that's kept me alive, if you take it, I'll die!" SkyFall protested. Great, he isn't gonna kill me like a noble stallion. Instead, he's going to take my SMG and leave me to die. SkyFall walked over to RedStorm. "Hey, sorry that I wasn't there to help you. I was trapped underneath a cabinette." She told the stallion.

Redstorm wanted to yell at Sky, but the only sound he could make was a squeel.

"How did you push the thing off the first time then!? I can't fly, I had a morningstar swung at my face, I got beat up, was nearly hung and you were stuck under a cabinette!?"

Redstorm sighed.

• Brohoof 1