Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Frozen Equestria RP

RedStorm

(edited)

Redstorm wanted to yell at Sky, but the only sound he could make was a squeel.

"How did you push the thing off the first time then!? I can't fly, I had a morningstar swung at my face, I got beat up, was nearly hung and you were stuck under a cabinette!?"

Redstorm sighed.

Swig stepped in and gave off a sheepish smile

"eeeeeh.... might I say that the cabinet was my fault in the first place?, I pushed it down the stairs and it must have crushed your poor poor friend over there"

Swig walked towards Redstorm "I'm going to have to re-do your bandages" Swig said with an evil smile.

Redstorm was scared because he heard Cloe's screams when Swig was patching her up.

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

Cleo grumbled. After the initial pain had worn off, her shoulder was admittedly feeling better. She quickly picked up her morningstar and placed the axe in her weapon holster. -Still hurts like hell, though.-

Redstorm wanted to yell at Sky, but the only sound he could make was a squeel. "How did you push the thing off the first time then!? I can't fly, I had a morningstar swung at my face, I got beat up, was nearly hung and you were stuck under a cabinette!?" Redstorm sighed.

Cleo snorted at Redstorm's words. " I'll beat you up again if you give me a reason to." She smirked.

@@SwigglySwiggly,

(You were godmodding a little there, Swiggly) 

@

(my bad)

Swig stepped between Cloe and Redstorm "Hold it right there!, nopony is hurting anypony, keep in mind that I have almost all of your weapons, I "*cough*as the sneaky bastard i am" took most of everypony's weapons, Skyfall I have your smg, Redstorm I have your axe and Cloe I broke your gun accidentally "*cough*Redstorm's fault"

Swig now made it obvious to everypony that he has taken each one of their weapons

"now dont get pissy at me, I have good reasons to hold onto these weapons of yours"

Cleo gripped her morningstar tighter. " Don't get cocky now, pretty boy. If you dare and try to kill me or my friend, I won't hesitate to bash your little unicorn head in. Understood?" She growled. 

Lyona gave up on searching for the other unicorn. Sighing, she flew back to the tower.

@@SwigglySwiggly

@

Swig's smile grew even bigger

"If you dont appreciate me then I'll take my bandage back and I'll put that bullet back inside of you" Swig levitated the bullet he removed from Cloe's shoulder

"dont bash my head in too, Its way more precious than yours, you know... full of information and knowledge, unlike yours"

Swig turned around and walked away from Cloe strutting with his nose pointed upwards.

(edited)

Jonny Ray floated out his AR, he noticed things were getting tense "what exactly do you want with these ponies and why are you trying to threaten and aggravate them?"  he had just been watching the scene unfold, unsure of what to do, but he decided he wasnt going to stand idly by@@SwigglySwiggly

Edited by Skullbuster

" I saved your fucking life. I'm starting to regret that." She snarled.

Lyona saw a pony walking away from Cleo, nose raised high. She was about to land infront of him, when her wing cramped. Biting her tongue to stop screaming, her eyes widened when she saw that she was about to crash hooves-first into the pony's face. Seconds later, her hooves met the pony's face. She crashed hard into him.

Cleo stared open mouthed, then rolled on the floor crying from laughter.

" In your face! Literally!"

@@SwigglySwiggly

(edited)

SkyFall could only watch the scene unfold, as she had no way to protect herself, if she got into a fight. She noticed how over confedent the unicorn was, SkyFall remembered. I have my other cleaver he forgot to grab. Naw, that wouldn't work against a unicorn with several guns. Her body began to ache, due to the activaties that today had presented. SkyFall's wings had a cramp in them, from being in an awkward position while being crushed by the cabinete. When suddenly, Lyona crashed, hooves-first into the unicorn. "Woah Lyona! How'd you get here?" SkyFall said with shock. Unless she flew, there wouldn't have been another way. She mentally face-hoofed What do you want Lyona? To permanently damage your wing?! She thought.

Edited by Skye42

Lyona stretched her cramped wing, wincing a bit. -At least it's not bleeding again...-

Her ears swiveled to Skyfall. " I, umm, was flying through the hole in the wall then my wing cramped." She smiled awkwardly.

Cleo was still laughing. " That was the funniest shit I've seen in years." She wiped a tear from her eye. " He deserved it, too." She then quickly grabbed the weapons and returned them to their owners.

Swig played dead while Lyona was on lying over his belly.

"in my face huh?.... uuurrrggghhh! karma was meant to go the other way!" 

Swig levitated Lyona off him and stood up dusting himself off.

"Well now that we have our weapons back, there is a possibility of a total bloodbath, I kept the weapons trying to stop yall from giving this tower a new red paintjob" Swig levitated his tail and hung himself upside down as he levitated himself towards a chair.

"well now yall have your weapons back can yalls promise me you wont paint the walls red?"

" I might paint the walls red- with your blood. " She said, her voice extremely hostile. " You ungrateful son of a-" She then suddenly went into a coughing fit.

Lyona huffed as she was levitated off. She didn't like the feel of unicorn magic, and this pony was being way too cocky.

(How old is your character in this RP?)

Jonny Ray stepped up, he had been holding his AR-15 PDW on him the whole time "why are you so keen on instigating these ponies? your dimmer is just asking for ponies to hate and attack you" he he didnt have his AR aimed at him, but he kept it floating at the ready in case things went south @@SwigglySwiggly,  

(edited)

(How old is your character in this RP?)

(psst My character is only 14, he was born after the war so he doesnt know much about Equestra back then, try to think of Swig's voice similar to discord's)

"Well dear I wasn't using my finest magic, my magic depends on my mood, if your friend here didn't piss me off my magic would've felt heavenly and warm" Swig used his "unique drawn to life" magic and drew a picture of a carrot which instantly popped to life

"Well that's lunch for today, and you, Cloe your treating this poor 14 year old colt so harshly" Swig glistened his eyes and pulled a sad face "you're such a big meanie" Swig mockingly said in a child's voice

Swig primed his lips and watered up his eyes and stared up at Jonny "You're not going to shoot a poor widdwle colt are you?" 

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

@@SwigglySwiggly

"no, i wont shoot you, i have other ways of incapacitating you if i so desired, now explain your motives, why do you insist on attempting to anger these ponies, its like your asking to get hurt" he said calmly "now i suggest you get on out of here, or stop acting like a fool"

@@Skullbuster

"well good luck trying to hurt me, maybe things would have turned out better if you grown up ponies didn't fuck up and started a war, which then led to an endless winter!" Swig stood up and walked down stairs "Have you tried  a winter wrap up yet? or are your minds too primitive to come up with such ideas?" Swig walked out of the tower's entrance "Your do realize that I'm the reason why some of you haven't killed each other off?"  Swig started walking back towards Ponyville Station

"This Town has no supplies, no food, no materials, all it has is some fucked up Ponies, well I don't need that, all I need is to get to Canterlot and finish what I planned" Swig started walking along the rails again towards Canterlot

"This is going to take a while, at least they'll be sorry when I'm done with my plan"

@@SwigglySwiggly

Jonny Ray chuckled "oh kid...you have no idea how complicated the world was" he rolled his eyes at his remark at primitive minds "yes...call the intellectual primitive" this kid interested him, he walked to the tower exit as the kid walked off "oh? and what is this plan of yours?" this kid....this poor kid he thought

(edited)

Swig found an abandoned lever powered minecart on his way to Canterlot

"This should speed things up, heh" Swig pulled out a bunch of scrolls out of his jacket and sorted them out, he had one piece of paper which he kept really close to him

"My plan papers, maybe I can save Equestria from its wintery end" Swig smiled warmly as he read through his papers and cranked the lever on the minecart.

"I should arrive at Canterlot soon, about 2 more days until everything changes..."

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

SkyFall had her SMG back. This is more like it. She put the strap around her neck and pointed the gun at the unicorn. If it weren't for that damn earth pony back there, we wouldn't be in this mess. The unicorn said something about saving us from shooting each other and how we started the war. Maybe my anger at that dumb earth pony could wait, I have an extremely cocky unicorn to deal with first. However, the unicorn walked off, and SkyFall watched as he did so. She decided that chasing after him wasn't smart. For now at least. She instead pointed her gun at the injured earth pony. "So. I'm not going to fire at you, but would you mind telling us your name and what you were doing when you tried to assasinate us?" SkyFall asked the earth pony. (@Lynette)

Jonny Ray sighed and walked back to the other ponies "ok, we all got off to a rough start, can we all call a truce or at least all try to work together? our chances of survival increase dramatically if we travel as a group, im willing to forgive and forget any past encounters" @@Skye42, @,  @@RedStorm,

Redstorm was glad that he got his stuff back. He put his vest and hat back on.

"Anyway... I think we should go now..." He said to Lyona and Sky. "This place seems looted and there's... other survivors here that want us dead. If we wanna get to someplace warmer then the sooner we cross the mountain, the better. Or..."

Jonny Ray sighed and walked back to the other ponies "ok, we all got off to a rough start, can we all call a truce or at least all try to work together? our chances of survival increase dramatically if we travel as a group, im willing to forgive and forget any past encounters" @@Skye42, @,  @@RedStorm,

Redstorm only looked at his wing.

"Yeah... might take time till I forgive you.. you shithead. We originally were trying to travel out of here, over the mountains and someplace warmer."

(edited)

"understandable, dont worry about your wing, it will heal in a few days. phillydelphia is in that direction, that was where i planning on heading, if we travel together we will be safer, as long as we dont try to kill each other of course" he sighed, this is not how he wanted to form his travel group

@@RedStorm

Edited by Skullbuster

(edited)

The minecart started going downhill, Swig took advantage of this and stopped cranking the lever and pulled out his planning papers and a history book of Equestria

"now where was I up to?... hmmmnnn... "chapter 37: Hearths Warming Eve"

Swig started reading through the chapter about a holiday once celebrated by ponies, something about the founding of Equestria

Swig was shocked, what he just read

"this.. th.. this... cant be, this is the answer to finishing the endless winter"

(this is going to be interesting) 

(if you dont know what Heaths Warming Eve is then Watch season 2 episode 13 of My Little Pony)

~*Edited*

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

-I friggin' hate that kid. Being a child gives him no excuse to be a jerk.-

"So. I'm not going to fire at you, but would you mind telling us your name and what you were doing when you tried to assasinate us?" SkyFall asked the earth pony.

" My name's Cleo. I was trying to get your stuff. And, you all were too close to my shelter." Cleo answered.

" And I'll be nice, if nopony tries to kill me or trick me. If that happens, I won't be nice at all." She said, looking at all the ponies.

Lyona kept her gun aimed at Cleo and Johnny, just in case. - I don't trust them at all...-

@@RedStorm,

@@Skullbuster,

@@Skye42,  

Swig had long fell asleep and was woken up by a sudden screeching and then a thud, Swig had finally arrived at Canterlot

"Shit! Yes I've finally made it!" Swig leaped over the side of the minecart and rushed through the station.

"Canterlot... I've never seen such beauty, so this is what mum and dad used to call home huh?"

Swig ran through the streets with the biggest smile ever. The frozen ponds and frosted glass still remained intact throughout the war and the winter. Swig wiped the frost off every window and peeked in, he imagined shop owners and ponies spending out their days... as if the war and winter never happened, even though Swig's imagination was vivid and wild, the atmosphere still remained the same, the imaginary ponies weren't enough to fill the silence in the air. 

"Canterlot Castle! the throne room!"

Swig stared at the tallest building, it was built into the mountain side, it stood out above the rest, the magnificent castle where the royals would spend their days. Swig made his way towards the castle.

"Well if you wanna come with us then let's go... we just have to visit our shelter..."

*What are you doing, Red!? These guys nearly killed and you're gonna invite them to your shel-*

"So... you ponies coming?"

*I can always shoot them...*

Redstorm opened the door of the tower and started walking towards his shelter.