Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Frozen Equestria RP

RedStorm

(edited)

((This is what I get if I don't reply fast enough... X_X))

All of the movement was a blur to SkyFall. RedStorm swung his axe and the grey unicorn used magic to push him away, and tied a noose around SkyFall's neck and hug her up. Her throat was crushed and she began to gag as she struggled to breath.

"Y-...you...b-..bas-..tard." She managed to wheeze out. SkyFall could hear her heart beat in her eardrums growing faster with panic and fear. She stuggled in vain to release the rope binding around her neck, but with no avail. She had an idea.

"C-..an't... w-..we.. talk...t-..this...o-..ov-..over?"  SkyFall struggled to say. She started to run out of air.

Edited by Skye42

(edited)

Swig swung his rope around with Skyfall still attached and launched her towards Redstorm. Swig grabbed the fox-skin, Chloe, the supplies and Redstorms axe, and used his blink spell to teleport them away from Redstorm and Skyfall to a tower not far from the previous location.

"Dont mind if I drop some lead, miss?" Swig picked up Chloes rifle and aimed at down from the towers window. 

"One deep breath... aaannnndddd..." Swig shot 3 rounds at the house that Redstorm and Skyfall were in, "bang,bang,bang..."

The bullets went straight through the roof but missed Redstorm and Skyfall

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

SkyFall began to breath again. The rope that was arond her neck had losened, and she began to breath lungfuls of the icey cold air. Several second later three shots were heard, and landed near SkyFall and RedStorm. She got up, and fury began to grow in her golden eyes, making them darker. "I flipping swear that the next time I see that pony, he is going to BUCKING DIE! Shooting half my ear off is NOTHING compared to STRANGLING ME TO DEATH. NEXT TIME I SEE THEM, I'LL RIP THEIR THOATS OUT AND SEE HOW THEY BUCKING LIKE TO BE STRANGLED!" SkyFall yelled with anger. Her wings started flapping in an irregular pattern and her nostrils flared.

(edited)

@@Skye42, @@SwigglySwiggly,

Redstorm collapsed as Sky hit him.

"That bastard took my axe!" Redstorm yelled as he realized it was gone.

A second later, three bullets came through the ceiling. Luckily, none hit them.

"That little-" Redstorm grabbed his sniper rifle and ran outside.

*Bullets were there... so the attacker must be...* He noticed the tower. *There! Atleast that's where I would be.*

He then noticed Swig's red hoodie.

*Yup...*

Redstorm aimed, held his breath and took a shot at the weapon that Swig was holding, breaking it.

"What'ya gonna do now, eh?" Redstorm muttered to himself.

He jumped as he heard Sky yelling.

*Well, somepony's mad...*

Edited by RedStorm

Swig turned around only to see Chloe mad at him for breaking her gun, 

"...Heh... I'll pay you back some other day okies? for now I'll help u out whenever you want, after all you saved my life"

Swig picked up the ammo from the shattered gun and wrapped them up in the wolf-skin and gave it to chloe.

Swig walked down the stairs with Redstorm's axe expecting another fight

@RedStorm

SkyFall rushed outside, to find RedStorm holding his rifle. "So?! Did you get him?!" She asked furiously. She noticed that RedStorm didn't have his axe. So, SkyFall took out one of her holders, that contained a cleaver, and held it out to give to RedStorm. "Here. Have it. You lost your axe and you'll need a melee weapon. So here, take it." She said. SkyFall wasn't extreamly happy to be losing a weapon, but she didn't want RedStorm to be in a situtaion were he didn't have a weapon other than his rifle. She puffed some air out of her nose, and started to rub her neck slightly.

(edited)

Swig walked around the tower for a minute, then he realized. 

"Hang on, this aint no ordinary tower, HA! its a guard tower that ponies once used to defend and protect the nearby area, well it was a guard tower" Swig thought to himself. Swig ran down the tower's spiraling staircase until he found the royal guard's armoury. Swig walked in and looked through the racks and cabinets for weapons and supplies.

"come on, some thing at least! come on! this place cant be empty!" Swig was disappointed by what he found, he found a sharpening stone and a bow with only one arrow.

"who in Equestria keeps only ONE arrow!?!?!" Swig sighed and climbed down the spiraling stairs towards the floor level of the tower to expect a fight

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

@RedStorm

SkyFall rushed outside, to find RedStorm holding his rifle. "So?! Did you get him?!" She asked furiously. She noticed that RedStorm didn't have his axe. So, SkyFall took out one of her holders, that contained a cleaver, and held it out to give to RedStorm. "Here. Have it. You lost your axe and you'll need a melee weapon. So here, take it." She said. SkyFall wasn't extreamly happy to be losing a weapon, but she didn't want RedStorm to be in a situtaion were he didn't have a weapon other than his rifle. She puffed some air out of her nose, and started to rub her neck slightly.

Redstorm shook his head.

"Nah... they're alive. I got their gun, though."

He took the cleaver that Sky handed to him.

"Thanks. Let's check out the tower. I bet they're in there..."

As they headed inside, Redstorm heard somepony cursing about an arrow.

"Well, they're here... atleast one of them... You have another weapon? If you don't then take the cleaver back. You'll be defenceless otherwise."

(edited)

Swig had a murderously great idea... He tied a lengthy piece of rope to the end of his arrow, on the other side of the rope the tied a noose.

"ooooh... somepony is gonna have a sore neck today" Swig jokingly told himself as he walked down the stairs. Swig noticed some creaking from down stairs, so the first thought that came into Swig's head... Push a cabinet down the stairs.

"A little.... uuurrgh... push.... Gah!  ~one last puuush!~  HA! EAT THAT!" Swig dusted his shoulder as he watched the cabinet fall down the stairs and crushing anything in its way... including Redstorm and Skyfall

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

(edited)

(Ninja...))

@RedStorm

"I got another cleaver, and my SMG, so don't worry." SkyFall said. She readied her SMG and prepaired to attack the unicorn. He's gonna PAY for what he did. As well as his 'damsel in distress'. She looked around the snowy forest that surronded the area, and then looked back at RedStorm. "Ready when you are." She told him with a focus expression on her face. There was a load crashing noise, coming down the stairs. When SkyFall looked, a cabinette crashed into her and RedStorm. "AW, BUCK!" She shouted when she got hit. The cabinette trapped her and RedStorm, and brusied SkyFall's body. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP!" She yelled. SkyFall began to push upwards with her legs. They were strong from all those years working at a farm. She managed to make enough room for RedStorm to get out. "GO, GET OUT, AND KILL THE BARSTARD!" She yelled at RedStorm.

((dafaq happened to my text?))

Edited by Skye42

(I messed up, her name's Cleo xD)

Cleo blinked. " What the hell just happened?" Shaking her head to get rid of the dizziness, she looked at the pony. " Well, thanks for saving my ass there. With this shoulder, I probably wouldn't have been able to take them on." She winced a bit when she moved her injured shoulder.

(Awesome pic by the way)

@@SwigglySwiggly

(edited)

Warmth, warmth spread over Straight Shot as he laid in bed. The storm outside of the semi-rebuilt diner was appropriate. It had been raging since yesterday afternoon (what he thought was afternoon). There was still hushed arguing going on in the next room. The argument was not about supplies, horseshoes or even food.

"He has to eat some time"

"There's nothing left but this"

"How long has he been like that?"

"Days now, he'll drink the melted snow but he hasn't eaten in days. Since we, since we did it"

"Go find a wolf or anything, tell him we killed it, show him the hide, mix it in, he won't know the difference"

"He's smarter than that"

"Then he'll starve"

"Starve"

"Starve"

"Starve"

Cold once again hit Straight Shot like an old friend as he bolted upright. Not in a bed, not with anyone, not since that night.

"Just a dream, just a dream"

Edited by Throttlesky

(edited)

(Ninja...))

@RedStorm

"I got another cleaver, and my SMG, so don't worry." SkyFall said. She readied her SMG and prepaired to attack the unicorn. He's gonna PAY for what he did. As well as his 'damsel in distress'. She looked around the snowy forest that surronded the area, and then looked back at RedStorm. "Ready when you are." She told him with a focus expression on her face. There was a load crashing noise, coming down the stairs. When SkyFall looked, a cabinette crashed into her and RedStorm. "AW, BUCK!" She shouted when she got hit. The cabinette trapped her and RedStorm, and brusied SkyFall's body. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP!" She yelled. SkyFall began to push upwards with her legs. They were strong from all those years working at a farm. She managed to make enough room for RedStorm to get out. "GO, GET OUT, AND KILL THE BARSTARD!" She yelled at RedStorm.

((dafaq happened to my text?))

(You godmodded a bit there...)

Redstorm got up. He raised a brow and started laughing when Sky screamed at him.

"Well, looks like somepony's mad." He laughed. "Anyway..."

@@SwigglySwiggly, @, (I'm assuming Cleo was with Swig.)

He flew behind Swig and Cleo.

"PEEKABOO!" He said as he kicked them down the stairs.

*Meh... I guess Sky would be happy to finish them off...* He thought as he watched the two ponies fall down towards Sky.

Edited by RedStorm

(Dumb slow internet...)

Cleo yelled as she fell down the stairs, aggravating her injured shoulder further. She landed at the bottom of the stairs. She lay there for a moment, stunned. Then, she got up on her hooves.

" THAT'S IT. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS!" She yelled. She was frothing a little at the mouth. She grabbed her morningstar and waved the spiked weapon menacingly, looking for her next victim. -Anyone of these fuckers come near me, they'll regret it.-

@@RedStorm,

@@Skye42,

@@SwigglySwiggly,  

Jonny Ray heard yelling near by, he walked in and saw Cleo and another pony at the bottom of a stair case "Cleo, you alright?" he noticed her looking angry looking up the stairs, he floated his AR to the stairs and aimed it up the stairs, while he stayed in cover, he yelled "WHO EVER YOU ARE STAY BACK AND LET MY FRIENDS GO!" i was a little muffled due to the gas mask, but it was understandable

@,

@@SwigglySwiggly,

@@RedStorm,

(edited)

" I'm alright, but these ponies aren't gonna be!" Cleo growled. " Come down here you cowards, and face me!" She yelled at them. " I'm gonna fuckin' rip you all to shreds!"

Lyona flew over to the tower. " Anypony need any medical help?" She asked her group. -I'm not much of a fighter, I'm better at healing.- She still had her gun prepped, just in case anypony tried anything.

@@Skullbuster

@@RedStorm,

@@Skye42,

Edited by Lynette

The storm raged outside the old quill shop as Straight Shot checked his gear.

"Bow, 13 arrows, 3 knives, enough jerky for the next...hour. Damn."

Straight Shot picked up his bow with his magic. He adjusted his goggles and headwrappings and set out of the quill shop. Hoping to find anything to eat, anything other then that.

"Cleo, get out of there, take that pony with you to our shelter, ill make sure these ponies dont follow" he kept the AR at base of the stairs "ive got you covered! now get out of here" his horn crackled with electricity "dont worry about me, i have other spells other than levitation" he yelled to the ponies up the stairs "IF YOU PONIES DONT WANT ANY MORE TROUBLE I SUGGEST YOU DONT MOVE!"  

@,

@@RedStorm, @@SwigglySwiggly,  

(edited)

Cleo growled. " Hell no! I'm staying here. Don't even persuade me, I'm not moving." She swung around her morningstar again, looking at the pegasai. " I'm gonna kill you all, and I'll be smiling while I do." She grinned, her purple eyes threatening. 

Lyona was behind SkyFall and Redstorm, her gun ready. She would be backup, just in case if everything goes really bad.

@@Skullbuster,

Edited by Lynette

Straight Shot froze. Maybe it was the wind or something was wrong with his ears. He thought he heard somepony shouting. He couldn't be sure. He had only heard gunshots for months. His magic naturally nocked an arrow, ready at his command to let loose with a flash of his horn. With another flash of magic, two knives glided out of their place and floated above his ears ready to do the same.

The voices were close, about 30 degrees right of what he called east. Survivors? Raiders?....Them? Straight Shot did not know, and his lack of interaction with any other pony was gnawing at him. He just wanted to see them. This world has been cruel to him, and for once he could see if the ponies he was about to encounter were in fact good. By this thought he was already at the street he heard the shouting. Wind was prevailing north to south, he had the wind at his back. With a fluid motion, Straight Shot jumped out from the alley and took aim. He hoped that these ponies weren't fast on the trigger like he was.

Lyona saw a pony on the street through the giant hole in the wall. She quickly flew to him, narrowly avoiding Cleo's swinging morningstar. She stopped infront of the pony, her gun raised. " Who are you and what do you want?" She asked, a bit of hostility in her voice.

S.S. froze again. The shots lined up perfectly. Arrow into the shoulder, knife in the throat. It was almost too easy. But looking at another pony for the months had finally broke that cold spell on his mind. The bow relaxed, the knives were still.

So many things felt wrong with this, a gun was pointed at him. He hated guns. The cold steel, the noise. It was too much for him. Not 5 seconds of leaving the alley, the hunter was the prey.

This was too much.

*teleport spell*

Lyona blinked. " What the hell?" She then shook her head in disbelief. -I'm not that scary, am I? Sheesh. Ponies these days.- Lyona went up in the air again, and flew back to the tower, keeping a careful watch below her for the strange unicorn. -Hopefully he will be an ally, we could use one...-

@@Throttlesky

"Dammit dammit dammit" Straight thought to himself back in the alley. "Stupid! You should have known they would respond that fast. They had guns and you had to just waltz in and expect a warm welcome? Stupid!"

His horn glowed as he tried to reach out to his bow.

"wait"

"Shit! It didn't teleport with me!"

He learned the blink spell when he was younger, but never could get things to teleport with him unless they were holstered. That meant two knives and his bow were laying out in the open back where the pegasus pony was.

He couldn't just leave them there. They were the only reason he was still alive. But he couldn't go back.

"No, I just ran from them. They must think I'm a raider or a crazy. They'll shoot me on sight.

Dammit...

Lyona was half-way to the tower now. -I wonder who the heck that pony was.- She remembered that he had left his ammo back there and thought about going for it, but then decided against it. -I'm horrible at aiming and I have no use for knives. Let him get it back. We don't want ponies to die out after all. He better be more careful next time...-