Frozen Equestria RP

RedStorm

Grabbing the last knife instead of using magic, Straight Shot turned and kicked in the closest door in the alley.

"If I can't get to it now, maybe they missed it and it'll still be there when they leave. Yeah! Just hide out until the noise dies down and get your stuff back.

The interior was sparse, what looked like a home. There was a stench in the air that he couldn't place. Knife in mouth, Straight Shot looked at the old pictures of a family. A young earth pony with a baseball cap on, a little filly wearing a dress, they all seemed like they were from a long time ago.

*growl.......*

Straight Shot turned his head. He found his dinner, but ten minutes to late.

"You gotta be kidding me"

That was his last thought as he jumped through the window back out onto the street.

Lyona looked to her left just in time to see a strange pony jump out of a window from an old abandoned house. She flew down as quickly as possible, wanting to confront him about suddenly teleporting away.

(The growl was from a wolf or something, right? And was he knocked out?)

"Cleo, get out of there, take that pony with you to our shelter, ill make sure these ponies dont follow" he kept the AR at base of the stairs "ive got you covered! now get out of here" his horn crackled with electricity "dont worry about me, i have other spells other than levitation" he yelled to the ponies up the stairs "IF YOU PONIES DONT WANT ANY MORE TROUBLE I SUGGEST YOU DONT MOVE!"  

@,

@@RedStorm, @@SwigglySwiggly,  

"AND I SUGGEST YOU PUT DOWN YOUR GUN, OR ELSE YOU COULD END UP HAVING ANOTHER BULLET IN YOUR SHOULDER!"

Redstorm said as he aimed Jonny.

"Oh yeah... I was the one who shot you. I'm sorry... oh wait! No I'm not!" Redstorm grinned.

*I think we're able to win this... maybe. We should've ignored the pony with wolves hanging over him, and gotten out of here.*

" Fuck you." Cleo's voice burned with hatred. " You'll die painfully, I'll make sure of that." She ran as fast as she could at Redstorm  and tackled him, knocking the gun out of his hooves. She punched him in the face once, then swung her spiked morningstar at him, murder in her eyes.

@@RedStorm

Lyona looked to her left just in time to see a strange pony jump out of a window from an old abandoned house. She flew down as quickly as possible, wanting to confront him about suddenly teleporting away.

(The growl was from a wolf or something, right? And was he knocked out?)

(Yes it's a wolf and it's more that he dived out to get away he's still awake, just unarmed.)

The wolf was on him faster than he could jump back up. On his back, Straight Shot threw a punch at the wolf's face, knocking it off balance. It was enough to crawl a little ways.

"The bow where is the bow?"

The wolf pounced again as soon as Straight saw the bow a couple feet from where he was. Pinned he stretched out a hoof. Straight tried to concentrate, trying to will his magic to give him what he needed. He couldn't bring the spell up.

No teleportation, no telekinesis, and no weapon. Straight Shot was fighting for his life

@@RedStorm,

(he cant see jonny, his gun is magically floating in front of the stairs, hes behind cover)

"LETS BE REASONABLE HERE, WE DONT HAVE TO DO THIS, JUS-" at that moment Cleo ran past his gun and tackled the other pony

"dammit....so much for diplomacy...." his gun floated up the stairs, jonny him self moved to the base of the stairs

Lyona focused her weapon on the wolf. -Gun, don't fail me now...- She shot at the animal, the bullet going through the head. The dead body of the wolf landed on the strange pony. Lyona wiped a few drops of sweat that had appeared on her forehead. -Phew... That was close...-

(Cleo rolls like that.)

The bark of a gun came from the air as blood spattered onto the head wraps on Straight Shot's face. Kicking the corpse off, he scrambled to grab his bow. That shot might have been meant for him after all. Straight was not going to be anypony's dinner. Not today, not ever.

Lyona landed on the ground with a small thump. "Hey, you okay? That was pretty close..." Lyona frowned when she saw him try to grab his bow. " I just saved your sorry butt, now you're going to try to kill me? " She aimed her gun at the unicorn. " If you want to be that way, fine."

@@Throttlesky

(edited)

Straight stopped trying to grasp at the bow when he recognized the voice as the pegasus from before. She had a gun, she had the wind, she had the advantage. His life was in her hands and like life, he was dealt this. Maybe it was his time. Maybe it was some chance that Straight was supposed to die here and be rid of this world. The hunter had become the prey. Straight spread his hooves out, he was unarmed and defenseless.

"Do it."

@'Lynette'.

Edited by Throttlesky

She blinked. -Did he just say what I think he said?- 

"What? You want me to kill you? Are you crazy?" -I'm not going to shoot him unless he actually provokes me, I'm not that mean... We could use an extra pony in our fight against those bandits and in the trip to another town...-

"You heard me! I'm unarmed! I'm defenseless! You easily pulled the trigger on that wolf there, but now you can't pull it on me! I've had been walking this wasteland for years, most of it alone and I've killed before. Even defenseless ponies in my position right now!" The word rolled off his tongue -is this what has become of me?- "Don't call me crazy! This life is hell, I am defeated and I'm at your mercy. So do it!"

Straight flipped over to face his would be killer, throwing the knife aside and taking off the head wrappings.

-I'll never find her, especially if I am this weak-

" Fuck you." Cleo's voice burned with hatred. " You'll die painfully, I'll make sure of that." She ran as fast as she could at Redstorm  and tackled him, knocking the gun out of his hooves. She punched him in the face once, then swung her spiked morningstar at him, murder in her eyes.

@@RedStorm

Redstorm flew through the air, as the morningstar hit him.

He flew next to his rifle and got up.

"Thanks a lot... I don't feel my face anymore..." Redstorm said jokingly as he took his rifle.

*Nonononono.... you don't wanna do that, Red. The other pony's gonna kill you if yo-* Redstorm took a shot at Cleo's chest. Lucky for her, no fatal parts were hit. Just blood flowing out of her chest.

Redstorm felt the blood flowing out of his face.

"Fucking bitch... that's what you get..."

Jonny looked up as he heard gunfire "i didnt want to do this but..." he floated his AR and shot one of the red ponys , wings, it then flipped around and hit him in the head, he struggled and floated Cleo back down the stairs, away from danger "GET OUT OF HERE!" he kept the AR aimed at the other pony

@@RedStorm

@

" No." Lyona threw down her gun. "I'm not going to kill you. You still have something to fight for, I know it. If you didn't, you would've killed yourself long ago."

Cleo leaped at the pegasus and got another strong hit on Redstorm's face before she was floated away. She stayed by Johnny's side.

"I'm not leaving!" She quickly bandaged up her chest wound with the last of her bandages, then stood up again. Her legs were shaking a bit.

@@Skullbuster,

@@RedStorm,

@@Throttlesky,  

Jonny looked up as he heard gunfire "i didnt want to do this but..." he floated his AR and shot one of the red ponys , wings, it then flipped around and hit him in the head, he struggled and floated Cleo back down the stairs, away from danger "GET OUT OF HERE!" he kept the AR aimed at the other pony

@@RedStorm

@

"Not the wing..." Redstorm said as he saw one of his wings get shot. A second later, pain pierced through his head.

He saw the other pony carry the one that he just shot. Seconds later he was punched in the face.

*Alright then...*

He grabbed his rifle and aimed at Jonny, the moment he raised his rifle, he realized Jonny already had his gun pointed at him.

*Oh.... shit.*

((Well... if Redstorm's gonna die here (I hope he doesn't.) then I'm going to bring another OC in...))

Jonny Ray sighed "your in no condition to fight anymore, get you and this pony here in the red hoodie to the shelter" he looked up at the red pegasus at the top of the stairs "STAND DOWN, STEP AWAY FROM THE STAIR CASE AND WE WILL LEAVE!" he shouted up the stairs@@RedStorm,@,@@SwigglySwiggly,

(edited)
" No." Lyona threw down her gun. "I'm not going to kill you. You still have something to fight for, I know it. If you didn't, you would've killed yourself long ago."

"Alright then, you're not going to kill me, then I'm not going to kill you. I'm gonna be honest, this is the first time I have even seen a pony in months, so I'm not going to kill the first one I have met. So do me a favor, get that gun out of my face, and tell me what's the trouble here. What's all that noise coming from over there?"

Edited by Throttlesky

(I think that the person who owns an OC should decide if their OC is to die or not...)

Lyona pointed her gun away. " Good. We met some bandits, and now my group is fighting against them. There's three ponies on their side and two on ours. Wanna make it even?"

Cleo wanted to tackle the red pegasus again, but she knew that would probably end with her dead. An idea struck her. She ran outside quickly and went to the side of the building she presumed that Redstorm was. She climbed up quickly, but quietly. Since there was no hole in the wall, she would have to drop through the roof. She saw Redstorm almost directly below her. Grinning, she dropped down on him. She landed near his rear end, and the landing took a toll on her shoulder. Wincing in pain, she tackled Redstorm. They were precariously close to the edge of the stairs now.

Jonny Ray sighed "your in no condition to fight anymore, get you and this pony here in the red hoodie to the shelter" he looked up at the red pegasus at the top of the stairs "STAND DOWN, STEP AWAY FROM THE STAIR CASE AND WE WILL LEAVE!" he shouted up the stairs@@RedStorm,@,@@SwigglySwiggly,

Redstorm stood there for a second.

"YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE GONNA GET AWAY WITH SHOOTING MY WING!?"

He had an idea.

"Let's trade, if you will..."

(I think that the person who owns an OC should decide if their OC is to die or not...)

Lyona pointed her gun away. " Good. We met some bandits, and now my group is fighting against them. There's three ponies on their side and two on ours. Wanna make it even?"

Cleo wanted to tackle the red pegasus again, but she knew that would probably end with her dead. An idea struck her. She ran outside quickly and went to the side of the building she presumed that Redstorm was. She climbed up quickly, but quietly. Since there was no hole in the wall, she would have to drop through the roof. She saw Redstorm almost directly below her. Grinning, she dropped down on him. She landed near his rear end, and the landing took a toll on her shoulder. Wincing in pain, she tackled Redstorm. They were precariously close to the edge of the stairs now.

(I allow my OC to die... I have 2 more and it adds thrill to things.)

He was about to shoot, but somepony landed on him.

"NOT YOU AGAIN!" Redstorm said as he punched the other pony off of him, down the stairs.

*You little- I'll get you now...*

Redstorm aimed at Cleo.

(edited)

Jonny Ray was dumbfounded at what just happened "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? HES ALREADY BEATEN, LETS GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE ANY MORE OF US GET HURT!!" he was starting to get annoyed, Cleo then fell down the stair, the pegasus aimed his gun, using his AR Jonny hit him again shoving the barrel of the gun in his face "STAND. DOWN. ONE MORE THING LIKE THAT AND I SHOOT"

@@RedStorm

@

Edited by Skullbuster

Cleo gritted her teeth from the pain in her shoulder. " He's not beaten until he's dead." She growled. She tried getting up, only for her to fall down again from the horrible pain. -Shit.-  Blood trickled down from a cut on her head. Cleo's weapon was still in her hoof. 

"damn it!" he hit the pegasus hard trying to knock him out, he hit him a few times then floated his AR down and put it in his saddle bags, he strained him self and floated Cleo and the other unicorn pony who was unconscious at the stair bottom and left the building, he walked across the street into an alley and stopped to rest and catch his breath

@,@@RedStorm,  

(edited)

Jonny Ray was dumbfounded at what just happened "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? HES ALREADY BEATEN, LETS GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE ANY MORE OF US GET HURT!!" he was starting to get annoyed, Cleo then fell down the stair, the pegasus aimed his gun, using his AR Jonny hit him again shoving the barrel of the gun in his face "STAND. DOWN. ONE MORE THING LIKE THAT AND I SHOOT"

@@RedStorm

@

Redstorm spit out a mouthfull of blood at the gun, shoving it away. He had a clear shot at Jonny from here. Grabbing his rifle, he held his breath.

*Little more to the right... aaaand-* He pulled the trigger 'CLICK' *What!?* 'CLICK' 'CLICK' 'CLICK' the gun went, as Redstorm was trying to fire.

*That's just... wonderful...*

He saw the ponies leave.

*And it all began with me trying to say hi...* Redstorm got up and reloaded his rifle.

*Wait... I was alone against like... three?*

"LYONA!?"

Edited by RedStorm

(edited)

Straight Shot grabbed his bow and knives out of the snow, Why not even it up? Where are they? The bow and knives floated back into their holsters as Straight Shot rewrapped his face.

"Give me a target and I'll give you a bull's eye."

He started walking towards the commotion.

Edited by Throttlesky