Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself.

CombineSynth

Hello, I just thought I'd join in & interact with other fellow Bronies & Pegasisters. 

I play games developed by Valve, you've probably heard of their games, most notably Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Portal, Counter-Strike & Team Fortress 2. 

I've seen the show, watched every season, & have done much research about Bronies since then. Now I want to take part in the fandom with friendly people. 

Can't wait to fully enjoy partaking in the herd!

• Brohoof 1

Hey there! @CombineSynth,

Welcome to the forums! Always great to see more fans coming out onto the site!!!

This place is great for all bronies to relax and have some fun, I met alot of great people here and I'm sure you will too! :D

I suggest heading over to Everfree Forest or Cloudsdale to meet new friends and have some fun conversations! Role playing is where I first got started and it's pretty fun, check for threads with a searching tag and see if you can get in!

Like I said this place is a great spot to meet people! I'm sure you'll find some amazing friends while you're here!!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome combinesynth to the mlp forums my name is simply names (very simple I know)

I see you like valve games you seemed to of missed left 4 dead in that popular list but no biggie.

Lastly if you have any questions or anything mod/admins and feldo the forums owner would be glad to help you.

And I hope you enjoy your stay at the best mlp forum on the net

• Brohoof 1

I play games developed by Valve, you've probably heard of their games, most notably Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Portal, Counter-Strike & Team Fortress 2. 

The forums does TF2 group playing on Saturdays, usually around 1:00 or so. It would be great to see you come out and interact with the community! 

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MLPForums <----- Official Steam Group

Idk if they still do it, would be worth your while to check it out though!

• Brohoof 1

Hey there, welcome to the forums. :3 From what I've seen; this forum is a very kind place. I have yet to have an actual negative experience; you're going to love it here. laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

That's great that your here CombineSynth! I hope you really come to like it here on the forum! See you around!