Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings, everypony!

Dark Horn

Hello! I'm happy to be here on the forums, and I've enjoyed my under-half-an-hour-with-no-posts experience thus far. I've looked through a couple of posts in a couple of different forums, and I look forwards to entering such a hospitable environment, as well as making some new brony friends.

It's nice to meet you all... well, I'm sure it will be nice to meet you all! tongue.png

Hi Dark Horn and welcome to the forums. :) Please tell us a little more about yourself. Who's your favorite pony and how did you get into MLP:FiM in the first place. And as you've noticed, this is a very friendly place. Have fun!

Hi Dark Horn and welcome to the forums. smile.png Please tell us a little more about yourself. Who's your favorite pony and how did you get into MLP:FiM in the first place. And as you've noticed, this is a very friendly place. Have fun!

Thanks for the welcome, Wingnut! My favorite pony is certainly Chrysalis, and after that, it's a toss-up between Twily and Cadance.

As for how I got into MLP, it happened when a ten-year old friend referred me, and a fifteen-year old reinforced the suggestion. I doubted I'd like it, but I humored them and watched it anyways. The soundtrack hooked me, and I enjoyed the first episode so much that I watched the entirety of Seasons 1-3 in under a month. Searching for more like-minded people, I came here...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That's great to hear! Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a pleasant stay here!

Edited by Pegasus Device

Hey I'm new here too, I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends because everypony here is friendly.

Nice meeting you, Dikra! You're right about one thing. Everypony here is quite friendly... powerful magic! happy.png