Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Um Hi Everypony

Mr Hacky Sack

I'm Mr. Hacky Sack. I wonder why? Hahaha, I'm actually new to the brony fandom, and I actually just finished the MLP series. Other than MLP, hacky sack is my hobby. I love that little thing :) Great to play with alone or with a group. Anyways, favorite pony? After thinking, I guess it Rainbow Dash. But I'm newbie, so it can change at any time. Reading my first fan fic also, Anthropology(Lyra Heartstrings :( ). I'm also into soccer, I wanna learn how to freestyle in soccer also. So if you guys wanna tell me some things that every brony should know, please do tell. I'm going to my first convention with my cousin(not a pony convention, but I heard there's some MLP stuff there).

• Brohoof 1

Dude that is one really awesome username :3

Me and my friends from High School used to hacky sack all the time and to be honest I need to get back into it. It is so much fun and a great way to pass time. 

Glad you have decided to be apart of these forums here. Please feel free to ask me anything if you have any questions at all about the site. I hope you enjoy your time here as well! 

Brohoof to hack sack /)

• Brohoof 1

Dude that is one really awesome username :3

Me and my friends from High School used to hacky sack all the time and to be honest I need to get back into it. It is so much fun and a great way to pass time. 

Glad you have decided to be apart of these forums here. Please feel free to ask me anything if you have any questions at all about the site. I hope you enjoy your time here as well! 

Brohoof to hack sack /)

Right? I started in 8th grade and am doing until now(its only been 3 years haha). I bring one to school everyday, if my friends leave I take it out and start doing my thing. I'm trying to learn some awesome tricks at the moment. And thanks a lot dude! (\
  • Brohoof 1

Hey there, welcome aboard! I hope you have a great time here! :)

Anyways, favorite pony? After thinking, I guess it Rainbow Dash. But I'm newbie, so it can change at any time

You don't have to change if you don't want to...just a suggestion... :P

Hey there, welcome aboard! I hope you have a great time here! :)

You don't have to change if you don't want to...just a suggestion... :P

I don't know every single character though, thats the thing. I mean I know most of the popular ones like the Mane 6, the princesses, some wonderbolts, and a few more. So once I get to know more ponies, I can choose somepony else if I grow to like them more.

Right? I started in 8th grade and am doing until now(its only been 3 years haha). I bring one to school everyday, if my friends leave I take it out and start doing my thing. I'm trying to learn some awesome tricks at the moment. And thanks a lot dude! (\

:3 you are freaking awesome...

*Goes out and gets hacky sack from my car dashboard...* Seriously though I had so much fun in high school doing that. Glad you are apart of the forums man :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't know every single character though, thats the thing. I mean I know most of the popular ones like the Mane 6, the princesses, some wonderbolts, and a few more. So once I get to know more ponies, I can choose somepony else if I grow to like them more.

Of course, of course. Don't let my crazy opinion get in the way, you can like whatever pony you want. (It'd just be pretty awesome if it stayed Dashie though. :3 )

Edited by GeneralDirection
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

A new pony eh? Your name is just full out epic. Just a tip everybody pony here is very nice. But, if you get on their bad side you better look out. Always be yourself. Because, some ponies like normal ponies and not some lying pony. Maybe we can talk sometime, you seem very nice. Have a blast! wink.png

Edited by Dopey Hooves
  • Brohoof 1