Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony!

Obsessed Pinkie fan

Hi people of the forums!

I love Pinkie pie as you can tell, she's the main reason why I became a pegasister. I was a fan since the show came out, but this is my first time getting into the fandom.

I hope to enjoy myself here smile.png

That's about it...

• Brohoof 2

Hello! You'll find many people who share your Pinkie Pie love. It's great that you finally decided to enter the fandom. Hope you enjoy your stay!

• Brohoof 1

Hello! You'll find many people who share your Pinkie Pie love. It's great that you finally decided to enter the fandom. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Speaking of people who share your love of Pinkie Pie....

pinkie_pie_smiling_by_craftybrony-d4q8iy

Haha, welcome to the forums!! It's amazing to see another Pinkie Pie fan! 

If you need a friend or anyone to talk to, I'm always around! 

You'll love it here!smile.png This forums amazing and a great site to meet new friends and super nice people.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I guess Pinkie Pie would be be a great way for someone to get into the fandom. She is full of joy, wonders, and laughter. Such a happy pony. smile.png I'm sure you will meet many who love Pinkie as much as you do. In fact, here is a link to the Pinkie Pie fan club. I'm positive that you will enjoy your time there.

Have fun and enjoy your stay! biggrin.png

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 2

As soon as I saw your username I was like "I already know what this user's favorite pony is and I can tell already that this thread is going to be about Pinkie Pie". Low and behold I am right. Haha 

Nice to have you with us Obsessed Pinkie fan! You'll enjoy it here I am sure of it! laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

That's great to hear you're a proud Pinkie Pie fan! There are many other bronies and pegasisters who are all eager to welcome and meet you! Everypony is so friendly in the MLP Forums community. Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll do my best to assist you.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome! Pinkie Pie was the reason I got into MLP too, because I found MLP by seeing "Party of One" in a related video on Youtube. :D However, she's not my favourite pony, because she's the complete opposite of me. XD

Well, welcome and I hope you'll enjoy your time on this forum! ^_^

• Brohoof 2

I'll try not to die, but you know how life is. Crazy and unpredictable!

Good on you! you don't understand how annoying it is when you wake up to find out you're dead!