Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony!

Blue Lambda

Hi person I don't know already. Welcome to City 17 MLP Forums. You have chosen or been chosen to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban living centers to join the largest forum on the Ponynet. I thought so much of City 17 MLP Forums that I elected to establish a greater presence here than another MLP forum I go to. I am proud to call City 17 MLP Forums my home away from home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through to parts unknown, welcome, to City 17 MLP Forums. It's friendlier here.

• Brohoof 2

Hi there and welcome to MLP Forums Blue Lambda. I hope to see you around these next few days! Enjoy your stay with us. Feel free to shoot me a question if you're wondering about anything.

(edited)

WELCOME! Have a nice stay here at the mlp forums, if you ever need something, i will do my best for a true true friend helps a friend in need... for you if you need help smile.png

~dyaviator

Edited by dyaviator

(edited)

If you're wondering why he's not responding it's because he complained to me about the 50 word minimum requirement to me on Steam. Apparently he's not a big fan of that.

Edited by Daring

Hello! I am the one they call "The idiot who gave monkeys steroids"You can call me Tunes,Or muffin wolf...Mmm...Muffins...Anyway! Welcome to teh forums :3 Tips!That's what you need :D Here you go,Stay away from steroid monkeys,Do not go near FlutterBane,She can break backs and necks when she wants.Also don't get baking "goods" from ProjectRKA.Have a nice day!

Well hello Blue, it is good to see another new face in our community. I do hope you enjoy your stay on the forums, I recommed joining in with some art work or playing some forum games, or simple talk about anything. The possiblities are limitless here, welcome to the herd. *brohoof*

Hi person I don't know already. Welcome to City 17 MLP Forums. You have chosen or been chosen to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban living centers to join the largest forum on the Ponynet. I thought so much of City 17 MLP Forums that I elected to establish a greater presence here than another MLP forum I go to. I am proud to call City 17 MLP Forums my home away from home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through to parts unknown, welcome, to City 17 MLP Forums. It's friendlier here.

Why do you keep referencing half life and then crossing it out  on so many of your welcoming posts? Just curious. 

Anyway welcome to the forum Blue Lambda! I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here! Nice to have you with us. :D

Why do you keep referencing half life and then crossing it out  on so many of your welcoming posts? Just curious. 

Because erasing the text where it needs to be replaced is too much effort.

Hehe Thank You Daring ^~^ that was really sweet from you :3.I hope that i will enjoy it here ^^ 

Anyway welcome to the forum Blue Lambda! I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here! Nice to have you with us. :D

Hehe that's alright if he referenced Half Life i don't mind  ;) Hehe Thank You Pegasus Device ^~^ /)*

Hello! I am the one they call "The idiot who gave monkeys steroids"You can call me Tunes,Or muffin wolf...Mmm...Muffins...Anyway! Welcome to teh forums :3 Tips!That's what you need :D Here you go,Stay away from steroid monkeys,Do not go near FlutterBane,She can break backs and necks when she wants.Also don't get baking "goods" from ProjectRKA.Have a nice day!

lol hehe Thank You Tunes and yes Muffins are good.Hehe i will and Thank You *hug* ^^  :catface:

Well hello Blue, it is good to see another new face in our community. I do hope you enjoy your stay on the forums, I recommed joining in with some art work or playing some forum games, or simple talk about anything. The possiblities are limitless here, welcome to the herd. *brohoof*

Hehe agreed and yep that would be fun also Thank You *hug* ^~^ and I'm glad that i joined mlp forums and i love MLP FiM  :catface: /)*